Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2009, 07:33 PM   #136
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

I generally do NOT post any blanks except for name tags. I am uploading 4 Christmas blanks (this one time) to my Photobucket. Will not post here...Please do not ask for additional blanks.

I am unable to do additional colors or variations at this time....just too busy.

Enjoy!!

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #137
PHefner
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustManFan View Post
I generally do NOT post any blanks except for name tags. I am uploading 4 Christmas blanks (this one time) to my Photobucket. Will not post here...Please do not ask for additional blanks.

I am unable to do additional colors or variations at this time....just too busy.

Enjoy!!
Sorry...didn't know you don't post blanks. Your photobucket account has lots of blank Mickey heads. I figured it'd save you time by me putting my name on them myself. Didn't mean to cause problems.

Jun '13 Offsite (Bonnet Creek), Jun '12 Offsite (Bonnet Creek), Nov '11 POFQ again! June '11 PORFQ, Nov '09 SSR , Aug '08 (Tropical Storm Fay) POR , Sept '07 CSR MNSSHP, Nov '06 Poly MVMCP, Aug '05 Poly , Aug '04 Poly First trip as family
PHefner is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #138
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

Yes, blank Mickey heads but not DISigns I created. No problem....I just put tons of effort into learning how to DISign and am rather protective of my creations. You certainly didn't violate any rules or anything.

And when I get too busy I will probably change my thinking and post more blanks and be done with it!

Also, no need to quote in your reply when it immediately follows my post (with or without graphic)....please? Thanks!

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #139
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #140
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-27-2009, 09:24 PM   #141
Tickled Tink
Mouseketeer

Hi.

Marion, your designs are great. If you can accommodate the below requests, I would really appreciate it. I know you're very busy and understand if they can not be done. I hope that I posted them correctly and you understand which designs I am requested.

RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Holidays/Christmas/Christmas-18a.jpg
Is it possible to to get names on the "fuzzy" part of the hat? If so, we need Jackson, Christian, Art, Claire, Norma, John, Ariana, John, Jen, Sam, Amie, Mike

RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/License%20Plates/License-RMF-2.jpg with the last names of RUMMLER, KAHOVEC, MARTTINEN, and LOGSTON. Nov. 2009 If possible, but not if it's too much trouble, can the color be more Christmas Green or Red? These will go on the back of our MVMCP shirts, with the other design on the front.
Thank you very much.

Tickled Tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:31 AM   #142
popedisney
Mouseketeer

Perfect...please don't kill me but DH has decided that YES he will wear the shirt! I am so excited! So.....can I also have the orange mickey head with "Dad" and Happy Thanksgiving under it? Pretty please? I promise I won't bother you anymore....until our next trip in June
popedisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #143
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

You are NOT a bother at all! But soon I am going to have to put a hold on DISigning and make shirts myself for the trip with my sister in November! And DIS heads, of course.

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #144
popedisney
Mouseketeer

when are you going in November? We will be there the week of Thanksgiving staying at the boardwalk. This is our 4th trip but 1st time making tshirts and I am obsessed! There are so many good ones to choose from! Like I said, if you can make me the orange mickey with "Dad" then (hopefully) that will be my last request....until June! Have a great time on your trip!
popedisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:21 AM   #145
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

I'm going to POR 11/12-18. My 12th trip to the WORLD! At work so have to wait until this evening for me to do your request. They block any images from here but I can still get into the forum to read and post! (for now anyway)

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #146
disdrmg
Mouseketeer

Marion,
From post #131 (disdrmg) on page 9,

I actually would love to have some of these personalized, but was also trying to save you a step and was going to try and figure out how to insert a text box myself with our names. If you don't mind going ahead and doing a few of my request with the personalizations that would be great and any you cannot do I can post a thread for.

The travel day shirt (traveling by car) - Causey's Disney Christmas Trip
maybe something with a Christmas tree on top of a car... I have seen something with Mickey and Pluto inside with a tree on top???? BUT whatever you do will be great!!

Christmasy MK, AK, DHS and Epcot (WS) shirts for Colton, Sydney, Grace, mom and dad

Arrival day shirt - something Christmasy/wildernessish with chip and dale for our sleigh ride, WCC and chip and Dale campfire day again with Colton, Sydney, Grace, mom and dad

And finally a cover sheet (8 1/2 x 11) for our planning binder that says
Causey's Disney Christmas Trip/ And one for a friend that says Smith's Disney Christmas Trip

I know this is a lot and I can be patient until you have time to fill these... Thanks again so much!!
disdrmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #147
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

disdrmg - Why did you repeat this request? I asked you to start your own thread with these. Since you didn't do that I started one for you....

I generally don't create DISigns based on people's requests in my threads. I customize, modify or personalize DISigns that I have come up with. Often I volunteer to do a new DISign when a DISer posts it in their own thread as I have suggested to you. But just miscellaneous new DISign requests in my thread? Not so much...

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 09-28-2009, 06:57 PM   #148
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

Regarding license plates - I posted this on my DISigns thread but apparently need to put here as well...

"Will put those I do create as blanks for month and year and you can personalize as you wish! ......

At this time I am NOT taking requests for license plates
. I will do those that I can when I feel like it and/or find good graphics."

I will do some for special events (like MNSSHP and MVMCP) but I encourage you to learn to personalize!

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Last edited by RustManFan; 09-28-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:29 PM   #149
disdrmg
Mouseketeer

like I said, I am new to this and trying to add some magic to our family vacation, like all the other folks asking and as the designers graciously provide. Didn't realize I violated the "rules of the thread" . have seen many other folks posting requests within this thread and thought since it was a holiday thread I would start here. Thanks for pointing it out....
disdrmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM   #150
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

People are making requests here and I am very graciously doing what I can but they are asking for modifications, customizations, personalizations to DISigns I have already come up with.

When someone wants something totally new, then a new thread should be started by that person.

I initially posted to you

"disdrmg

Since you are asking for all new DISigns and not personalizations of "stuff" I have already created, I suggest you start your own thread so multiple DISigners can respond to your multiple requests. Thanks."

Multiple DISigners are NOT going to respond if the request is posted in my thread rather than your own.

Another DISigner may have the clip art to make your DISign that I do not have. I would have to say I can't find it while they are able to do it for you....

Repeating a request does nothing to get anything done for you any sooner. We do this DISigning 'cause we love it but it IS volunteer. Most of us have full time jobs. Posting in your own thread gets responses from DISigners that have the time and inspiration to give you the best results in a timely manner.

I was by no means blowing you off but trying to help you get GREAT DISigns for your trip.

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Last edited by RustManFan; 09-28-2009 at 08:23 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: