Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
gr8finds
Earning My Ears

DISigners - Please help! Need 3 DISigns for shirts

Hi DISigners! Thank you first of all for just taking the time to read this post! We are leaving for Disney on the 28th of October. I have been trying to figure out how to post a request off and on for the last two weeks. I am not very tech savvy, and this site is difficult for me to navigate, so I'm really hoping I'm posting this the right way, and in the right place! I want to make matching shirts for my family.

The first one I am hoping to make would have the popular image of sorcerer Mickey on the cliff, with the stars swirling from his wand. I'd like the words "Let the magic begin" in the Disney font. I am going to use black shirts with this design, so it would be great if the disign fades to black around the edges.

The second design I'd like is a Mickey head pumpkin, with costumed characters below and/or around it, and the words "Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2014" inside the pumpkin.

The third design would just have Walt Disney World 2014 with characters either in each letter and number, or just in each number, if it is too difficult to do it in the whole thing (or if you don't think it would look good).

Any help anyone could give me would be very deeply appreciated! Like I said, I am having difficulty navigating this site (totally user error), so if you could email me with the link I need to open to get the design(s), that would be awesome!

Have a wonderful night! You DISigners are amazing!
gr8finds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:14 AM   #2
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot

My try:

password is gr8finds
Lady Boadicea is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
RustManFan
devoted to all things Disney!!

DISboards Moderator

instructions are in the How To, Creative Boards Welcome and Meet the DISigners sticky threads at the top of the forum.

I recommend you review them in that order

Offsite - 1987 - 1st Trip - Wilson World
CBR - 1989, 1995
FW (tent) - 1992 during Hurricane Andrew, 1997
Dixie Landings/POR - 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2009
Wilderness Lodge - 1996
DL - 2013 - Good Neighbor hotel

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/o...isney%20Stuff/
*** and eternal Rusty Wallace fan ! He is the RustMan ! ***
RustManFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

this was posted in the How to Ask for a DISign sticky in 2010:

How do I request a design?

There are several DISers who are more than happy to help with a design. The best place to start in the Meet The DISigners Sticky. Look through the different designers, find a designer that you like and determine if the designer is still creating or modifying designs. If they are, click on their thread and follow the directions listed. Some important things to know
· Read the first page in the designers thread. They normally tell you how they want you to handle the request. Some designers want private messages, some want postings in their thread and others might prefer an email. Please follow their directions if you want them to design or personalize. It is frustrating for a designer to spend a lot of time posting how they can best meet your needs and then have the requester ignore their requests.
· If a Designer has a website, go through their website. You might find that a design you want personalized has already been personalized. I recently did some autograph pages for “Catherine” and another requester wanted the same design with the name Catherine.
· Please do not request the same design from multiple designers – they have a lot of requests and do not want to be duplicating each other’s work – in addition – it can take a while to design a custom shirt and asking two people to design a shirt and only choosing one is wasting the other designers time. If someone is found asking for the same design in two different threads, the designers may decide to not customize/finish the design.
· If you want several DISigners to work on a request, post the request in a new thread.
· If you want something you haven’t seen in someone’s thread, start a new thread. Carefully describe what would like and more than likely someone will see your request and respond.
· AND - Please be patient! Sometimes it takes awhile to finish a design. Many of the DISigners have families, jobs, other outside interests, and they are not at their computer all day, every day. If you ask a designer for something personalized or customized, they will respond to you if they are not going to do it. If you need the DISign quickly let the DISigner know and if they can’t do it quickly they will tell you. If you find that you do not want to wait, please cancel your request with the original DISigner before you ask someone else (they may be ready to post it)!

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Old 10-20-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
noahdove
DIS Veteran

Lady B, these designs are awesome!!!! Especially the one with the stars!!!!

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:28 PM   #6
Lady Boadicea

Thanks
I am kind of a sparkle hoarder, lol. The silver one I used there is my favorite but I have so many types and colors and I found a tutorial on how to make my own so now I just need to find the time to try it out.
Old 10-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #7
gr8finds
Earning My Ears

Thank you Lady Boadicea!

Thank you so much!!! Those are great! The only thing is I don't know how to reverse them so the lettering prints the right way. Is this something do on my printer, or on my computer? Or is there any way that you could reverse the designs for me? These really are fabulous! I'll be using all three! Thank you again!
Old 10-21-2014, 01:30 AM   #8
Lady Boadicea

I am glad you like them
I think most of the iron ons come with a way to reverse the image but I went ahead and reversed them for you. Be sure to select download (under options right side of Photo Bucket page). If you right click and save you will not get the full size image.
Also before printing be sure to do print preview to ensure the image will print correctly.

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 10-21-2014 at 01:37 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM   #9
gr8finds
Earning My Ears

Lady Boadicea, you rock!

Thank you soooo much for reversing these for me!!!!! I really, really appreciate it!
Old Yesterday, 08:51 PM   #10
RustManFan

DISboards Moderator

note that dark transfers must not be reversed.....generally.....be sure transfers specifically say so

CBR - 1989, 1995
Wilderness Lodge - 1996

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: