Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2009, 04:31 PM   #91
DisneyFaeriePrincess
Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.

I just checked out the online reservations, seems like they work out ok except that you have to keep going back for different restaurants. Am I doing it wrong or is that right? I wish it had come out before I was able to make my ADRs. Unfortunately the restaurant I want is all booked up. I was hoping to get an earlier reservation, mines later than I wanted but hey I'll figure something out. Seems like it would be a good idea, no more waiting on hold!!! Oh and by they way, good luck with all of the food!!!
'95=Port Orleans '96=OKW '97=OKW '98=OKW in Jan. with Nonna and Grandma and OKW in summer '99=OKW and New Years trip '00=OKW '01=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a week at Boardwalk '02=My bandtrip to WDW in May(off property) and OKW in the summer '03=OKW in the summer and for New Years '04=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a day trip to Downtown Disney '05=OKW in the summer and AKL for New Years '06=My brother's bandtrip to WDW in May and OKW in the summer '07=OKW '08=OKW '09=Pop Century for DBF's first WDW trip'10=Disneyland with the family and Pop Century with DBF for my birthday '11=AKL and DCL for our honeymoon'12=Pop Century for my birthday our 1 year wedding anniversary '13=OKW with the whole family!! '13=OKW for Christmas decorations! '14=Pop for anniversary and birthday trip
Me DH Rajah

Old 06-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #92
cinderella73
I stand for strollers at wdw and peanut free schools!

Im on board ! We will be down same time as you. You doing MNSSHP this year? We havent ever been before but want to give a shot this year.

BTW I love your pic with Cap'n Jack!

Look foward to reading more.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-18-2009, 06:47 AM   #93
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
I just checked out the online reservations, seems like they work out ok except that you have to keep going back for different restaurants. Am I doing it wrong or is that right? I wish it had come out before I was able to make my ADRs. Unfortunately the restaurant I want is all booked up. I was hoping to get an earlier reservation, mines later than I wanted but hey I'll figure something out. Seems like it would be a good idea, no more waiting on hold!!! Oh and by they way, good luck with all of the food!!!
haha, we should get an award for finishing all the food if we do! i think you're doing it right with the online ADRs. I didnt play too much yet but that's what i had been doing to get different restaurants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella73 View Post
Im on board ! We will be down same time as you. You doing MNSSHP this year? We havent ever been before but want to give a shot this year.

BTW I love your pic with Cap'n Jack!

Look foward to reading more.
Hey! Welcome! Ohhh...I honestly didnt even THINK of MNSSHP! Yes...I totally wanted to do it! My mom would never be able to stay awake but when we did the Christmas party, she just went back to the room. Hmmmmmm! lol
Old 06-18-2009, 12:37 PM   #94
Malibelle
Malibelle
I think my hand is glued to the mouse!

Hi, I just came across your pre trip report. We will be there the same time as you. You plans sound great. We are doing the deluxe Dining too for the first time. I hope its not too much food. You have to go tot he MNSHHP, its the best ever! We love it and the fireworks are amazing! I am considering upgrading to a moderate resort from POP but like you I am trying to watch what we spend. I don't know if its worth it to upgrade.

Evan's 1st Bday and WDW Visit!
[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/]
Old 06-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #95
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibelle View Post
Hi, I just came across your pre trip report. We will be there the same time as you. You plans sound great. We are doing the deluxe Dining too for the first time. I hope its not too much food. You have to go tot he MNSHHP, its the best ever! We love it and the fireworks are amazing! I am considering upgrading to a moderate resort from POP but like you I am trying to watch what we spend. I don't know if its worth it to upgrade.
Hey! Welcome over! I'll head over to your pre trip report right after this. I'm almost definitely going to do MNSHHP but I need to convince my friends from Florida to join me. Not sure if my bf will be able to b/c he has to go back to Tampa for class at some point in the week. I'll have to try to convince him too!

Have you stayed at Pop before? I really enjoyed it. But I can ask you all that over on your report.haha! on my way!
Old 06-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #96
Malibelle
Malibelle
I think my hand is glued to the mouse!

ARe you going to dress up for the MNSHHP? I don't but I got tshirts to wear. I still need to order the tickets. I have been selling things on ebay to pay for this extra stuff. NO I haven't been to POP. We are spoiled because we are DVC members so its been a while since we stayed at a value.

Evan's 1st Bday and WDW Visit!
[link=http://distickers.com/ticker/]
Old 06-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #97
LouDisney
DIS Veteran

I just found your PTR, and I'm all caught up on your past TRs.
Can't wait to hear more!!

I know you have probably got tons of advice on this, but I have a Tables in Wonderland card, and I love having it. I go down to Disney about 3-4 times a year, but my card paid itself off in one trip. I think you will like having it.

Old 06-20-2009, 11:05 PM   #98
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirlinnj View Post
OK! It's official!

So just got off the phone with Tables in Wonderland. I'm going that route!

I was getting conflicting information on websites but the lady reassured me I get 20% off every participating restaurant, all day, and that includes alcohol. So yeah, I'm paying $75 for it but I'll be using it for 2 people this trip and 5 people for my trip in January. It should pay for itself by the end of this trip. She even emailed me a full listing of every counter service, snack counter, TS place that I would get the discount. and it includes alcohol? Sign me up! (No...I'm not a big drinker but I'm going to meet up with one of my friends that lives in FL and we're going to attempt to carefully Drink Around the World)

Hey, I read your other trips and I am so in for this one!! I love them!!

Oooh, my favorite thing to do at Epcot...drink around the world! I did that for the first time this past November. Yum, that is all I can say!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirlinnj View Post
Oh, and here's a pic of me and mommy on our last trip (her first trip in like 12 or 15 years!) in December of '07.

Awww, I love this picture of you and your mom!!
Old 06-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #99
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Hey, I read your other trips and I am so in for this one!! I love them!!

Oooh, my favorite thing to do at Epcot...drink around the world! I did that for the first time this past November. Yum, that is all I can say!!!

Awww, I love this picture of you and your mom!!
WELCOME!! and thank you I've been keeping up with your pre-trippie too.. just been slacking actually leaving comments!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #101
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
okay I gotta go back and read now....
Welcome over here Jordan! Not as much to read as your trippies but it might hold you over for a little bit!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #102
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Oops..somehow I forgot to comment on you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibelle View Post
ARe you going to dress up for the MNSHHP? I don't but I got tshirts to wear. I still need to order the tickets. I have been selling things on ebay to pay for this extra stuff. NO I haven't been to POP. We are spoiled because we are DVC members so its been a while since we stayed at a value.
Yup! I'll definitely dress up for MNSHHP! If anything i'm going to wear the same Pirate costume that I'm wearing in my signature photo with Jack Sparrow. Better get my moneys worth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouDisney View Post
I just found your PTR, and I'm all caught up on your past TRs.
Can't wait to hear more!!

I know you have probably got tons of advice on this, but I have a Tables in Wonderland card, and I love having it. I go down to Disney about 3-4 times a year, but my card paid itself off in one trip. I think you will like having it.

Welcome over here LouDisney! I was debating on getting the Tables in Wonderland but after doing the calculations, for this trip is still works out better do get the free dining and then upgrade to the Deluxe for $32 extra a person per day. We're still saving a ton of money!
Old 06-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #103
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

One week from today I'll hopefully have all my ADRs by now! I'm going to try to make them all (except Citricos..for some reason theres no online ADR link for it!) online and then just call an hour later for Citricos. I'm thinking I might actually redo my whole itinerary :eek Who knows though.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #104
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Is it really only 32$ to upgrade to Deluxe during Free Dining? That is an awesome deal! If thats all it costs I may need to do that!

Planning and re-planning adrs is part of the fun of trip planning!
Old 06-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #105
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Is it really only 32$ to upgrade to Deluxe during Free Dining? That is an awesome deal! If thats all it costs I may need to do that!

Planning and re-planning adrs is part of the fun of trip planning!
Yup! You just pay the difference between normal dining and deluxe. I believe normal dining plan is about $40? and Deluxe is about $70, give or take a few dollars. We think it's totally worth it because then you get 3 TS meals a day WITH appetizer, plus 2 snacks a day, and you each get a refillable mug to use throughout your stay. I don't know if I'd pay $70 a day for it per person but at $32?! TOTALLY worth it in my opinion! :D

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: