Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #46
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGarcia View Post
Hi! Just found your link via another TR. I'm in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMuse View Post
I think she may be taking a break.
Hey Kat! Welcome over here!

Yup...I've been taking a break. There isn't much I can do yet since hours aren't out and I can't make my ADR's yet! Next month

Mom is still excited, as am I. I've been getting my Dis fix by being on here and catching up to trippies and stuff. I NEED to catch up on podcasts. I've been SO far behind.

Went and saw my really good friend Lisa (Amy... and Kat...you guys know Lisa!) who had gotten married down in Disney (trippie in my sig) the other day because she's having a baby!! She's due this Saturday...and she's ready to POP! Very cute though.

OK hopefully I'll be back in a bit with some more news to give but I've got nothing today! haha!
Old 05-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #47
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

OMG!! Tell Lisa Congrats! Do you know what she's having?

So what podcast do you listen to?

My Disney Princess, Lily

Mission:Visit Disney Once a Month for a Year. A Florida Newbie's Tales.

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #48
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
OMG!! Tell Lisa Congrats! Do you know what she's having?

So what podcast do you listen to?
Yup! it's going to be a Baby Boy..named Joshua. Still didn't pop yet! I was texting her last night and she is SOOOO READY to not be pregnant anymore, haha!

I listen regularly (well...kinda regularly) to the DIS Unplugged (duh.. lol)... Lou Mongellos (wdw radio?) and umm... I'm drawing a blank for the other one. I haven't listened to that one in awhile but they've been piling up on itunes!

What podcasts do you guys listen to?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #49
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

So happy for Lisa!!

As far as Disney podcasts go: Netcot (SO FUNNY!!!!!) & WDW Today. They are normal lengths so it is easy to keep up.

My Disney Princess, Lily

Trips: Nov 09~POFQ {as a CM!}*Nov 08~ASMu*Aug 08~Pop (1st Solo Trip) & POR*Jan '08~ASMusic Suite/BWV*
Oct 07~CBR {F&W/MNSSHP}*June '07~Disneyland*Dec '06/Jan '07~Pop/CSR*Feb '05~POFQ*June 1996*Several trips as a kid*

Old 05-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #50
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So happy for Lisa!!

As far as Disney podcasts go: Netcot (SO FUNNY!!!!!) & WDW Today. They are normal lengths so it is easy to keep up.
That's it! WDW Today! hahaha... that's the third. I used to subscribe to a bunch but just couldn't keep up with them all. I can't even keep up with these three lately!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #51
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone!!

So my friend Lisa had a baby boy Joshua!! OMG he's soooo adorable!!! I'm going to go out to see her hopefully in a week and a half for the day. I can't wait to meet him! She keeps sending me the most adorable photos I'll try to post one on here soon.

OK so.... I know I haven't really updated in awhile so here's a quick update and might make all you Disney fans LOL. So I'm dating this guy who lives in Florida (Sarasota area)... he's originally from DC though and just recently moved down there. And he's NEVER been to Disney. ever.

So he knew I was going to Disney in Sept with mom and how much I'm *slightly* addicted to the Mouse. I tell him he has to join us and I'll try to Disney-fy him as much as I can and make him fall in love with the World. Due to schedules, he can probably only come and stay with us Saturday when we arrive until Monday..maybe Tuesday. Then he could possibly come back for Friday afternoon until we leave on Saturday. So since it's my bday the Sunday we're there, I was rambling telling him I'm not sure which park I want to do...probably MK... and not sure where I want to eat, since MK isn't known for their fine dining. I'm rambling mentioning Epcot.. hmm...good restaurants... good time.... or park hop... and then? He suggests leaving the park and driving somewhere to go eat instead.

Yes yes... I know a bunch of you do it all the time. I've done it in the past too. But this is my BIRTHDAY! and for 24 straight hours from midnight until midnight... I want ALL Disney... all day. no exceptions I think my heart even skipped a beat when he recommended it. I wanted to be like 'awww honey....you still have SO much to learn about Disney... lol' I felt bad breaking it to him but I was like 'nuh-uh...no way!'. haha... after we hung up I got a good laugh out of it. Poor boy does have so much Disney to learn about, I'm totally going to overwhelm him.

I'm just slightly worried he's gonna be turned off by Disney b/c it's his bday 2 weeks before I get there and I think he's planning on going for his bday to one of the parks. And *gasp!* his tourguide will still be in NJ! He had no intention of planning anything and did not understand that if you want to eat at a sit down restaurant, you should make ADRs 90 days in advance. I'm trying to drop hints and stuff as to what to do so cross your fingers he actually has a good time. I'd hate for him to be overwhelmed and not have a good time... I have too much brainwashing to do!

And umm....WHEN ARE SEPTEMBER HOURS COMING OUT?!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:44 PM   #52
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Congrats to your friend!

People don't just GET us Disney freaks do they? He has much to learn.

They had an update posted briefly about the Sept hours but when you clicked it, it looks like someone had just posted the 08 hours into the 09 slots. They made no sense. Fantasmic was listed everyday and MK was open til 9 during MNSSHP

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 06-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #53
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
They had an update posted briefly about the Sept hours but when you clicked it, it looks like someone had just posted the 08 hours into the 09 slots. They made no sense. Fantasmic was listed everyday and MK was open til 9 during MNSSHP
I know! I saw I think someone was playing a mean trick. Rumor has it that a CM or two told people on here that they will be posted tomorrow, exactly at the 90 day mark? Cross your fingers!
Old 06-02-2009, 03:12 PM   #54
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirlinnj View Post
I know! I saw I think someone was playing a mean trick. Rumor has it that a CM or two told people on here that they will be posted tomorrow, exactly at the 90 day mark? Cross your fingers!
I hope so! I'm ready to start planning obsessively!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 06-03-2009, 03:09 PM   #55
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

Congrats to Lisa!!! I wanna see pics!!!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Old 06-04-2009, 11:06 AM   #56
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

HI! I was just popping in to see how your plans are going. It looks like we are all waiting for the Sept hours. What is taking them so long? Thank you for the link to the TA's hours, they look like they are about what people had predicted with the EMH's and everything so hopefully Disney will post them tomorrow so we can compare.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #57
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

I just realized our Sept trips overlap! Maybe we'll run into each other!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #58
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
I just realized our Sept trips overlap! Maybe we'll run into each other!
Ohhh you're right! I've been too caught up in your current trip report to even do the math on your countdown ticker
Old 06-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #59
disneygirlinnj
DIS Veteran

OK so my friend Lisa will probably totally kill me for posting these on here of her but the baby is SOOO adorable and Kat asked to see him..haha! (For everyone else..this is my friend that got married in Disney this past May...trip report in my sig!)

Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #60
KatGarcia
Just Keep Swimming.

AWWWWWWWW what a cutie pie!!!

My Disney Princess, Lily

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: