Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2002, 07:17 PM   #1
SDAngel101
Im the Dancin' QUEEN!!
Ill be the #1 poster one day!
Late night DISer. ;-)
Can put milk in my nose and make it come out my eye

Location: I wish they all could be California girls.. Born and raised in Sunny San Diego!

the weather is wack...

Man i HATE the weather here right now! its june it should be sunny and hot, perfect tanning weather! But NOOOOOO it is cludy one day, sunny the next then RAINING the day after that! ARGGG and school is getting out in two weeks and i am still NOT TAN! ahhh its a tragic tragic day for me hehe! man im such an over exagerater (sp)

how is everyones last weeks of school going? i have exactly 7 days to do like 4 chapters of math hmwk so i dont fail! and i REALLY dont have time to do summer school this summer with cheer practice 3 days a week in the morning, the DISNEY CRUISE (im soo looking forward to), ASB camp, Cheer camp, doing ASB work during the week, looking up stuff on colleges, doing my college essay.. Man is anyone else really busy this summer??

19 years young!

**Jules + Marissa + Maggie = Leaders of the Rebel Trio**

Zeta Tau Alpha... Only the BEST get crowned \^^^/
SDAngel101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 08:21 PM   #2
flyingninja
DBZ Fan

youre lucky its way to hot here
flyingninja is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2002, 08:24 PM   #3
Banzai
Is now single and available!
Card Carrying Member of the TF Duct Tape Patrol
Uhh...sorry mom!

Pittsburgh has been great...its been rainy on the weekends, and sunny durning the week, great no? We get out June 5, but I work that afternoon
Disneyland Hotel - 2006
Banzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 11:26 PM   #4
WDWfanatic288
Is now a card carrying member of the Tag Fairy Duct Tape Patrol
I LOVE YOU MOM! YOU ARE THE BEST!
MARLON is the man!!!!

weather been fine here and luckily even though its summer its not hot yet!! woo-hoo! we are all going to begging for the 80s when it gets up to 90-100s range

I got out of school last Thursday!

it feels great to be out after a crap year!

WDWfanatic288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 01:36 AM   #5
natty41
Troublemakers4Ever!!!
Do I look like Kim Possible to you??
Just keep running, running, running

It was like 90 here today!!! but right now it's probably 50 or something and it's supposed to rain all next week! I have 2 exams on Mon, Tues and Wed next week, then I'm done!!! But then I get to look forward to having basketball games/open gyms everyday for the rest of the summer. I swear I'm going to go insane!!!:D But then Disney will make it all better!

Pluto is my home dog
WDWCP Spring 2006
natty41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 03:26 AM   #6
bubblemutant45
gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over your cat ma'am

its soooooooooooo hot here! it never rains in the summer, only in the winter.
i havent been goin to school for a while now. we just go in for tests. tomorrows the biggest test ever, the one we've been dreading since first grade, yes you got it - MATH!!!!! lol....after that one im plannin on spendin a whole lot of time at the pool and then goin over to the mall to get one of those frozen chocolate things at coffie bean.
my last test is on june 30th!

chani
bubblemutant45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 11:21 AM   #7
AbErGrl217
Dizneyholic!!
I like everything thats edible!
Big fan of the pink bouncy guy

The weather has been hot here..considering it was cold for so long.

CBR 6/96
grosvenor DTD 4/97
grosvenor DTD 12/98
Marriott DTD 4/00
CBR 7/01
CBR 7/02
DL 7/03

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 26, 2003 10:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disneyland</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In California!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
AbErGrl217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 12:59 PM   #8
BabyLove99
future Mrs. Apolo Ohno
Humphrey Bogart is a hottie!
Gotta love those classic movie stars!! They're just....well.....classic!

The weather this weekend in Philly has been gorgeous. Perfect for chillin in the pool :D

Proud member of the Rebel Trio
BabyLove99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 01:07 PM   #9
dancergirl
Secret Santa Elf
The band room is like my 2nd home!

It is 96 w/ a heat index of 101. That is waay hot! I am going to be a camp counselor this week, the place it is at has no air!! We are going to die!! Atleast there is a pool there! I do not want July to get here! Its going to be even hotter and I have band camp!

Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice

Graduate of TCCHS - Freshman at UGA !Go Dawgs!
dancergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 07:52 PM   #10
Cratster
Bleacher Bum

our weather is so stupid. one day it will be raining and be like 60, then the next day it will be 90 and really sunny. oh well, i am out of school so i have now worries, except work.
July 96- polynesian
Dec 98- wilderness lodge
June 00- wilderness lodge
Aug 02- grand floridian
Aug 03- animal kingdom lodge
Mar 04- pop century
May 05- wilderness lodge
Jan 06- port orleans riverside
May 07- polynesian
Cratster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 12:29 AM   #11
Love Bug Girl
Earning My Ears

One day its hot one day its cold.AHHH so frustrating!!!!

DVC member

Look for me on the West side of MK!
Love Bug Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 08:51 AM   #12
C.C.H.M.
The fallowing events are not sensible, but then again, what is?

Location: I wasn't lurking, I was standin' about. It's a totally different vibe.

Hot here. But then agin this is Colorado. Last year we had a blizerd in April. But we got out a school. Even if the power was off like all day. The smoke from the fires somtimes makes things hoter. And the fires have goten big enought to create there own weter patrens. One formed its own tornado not to long ago.
C.C.H.M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 11:39 AM   #13
Poohbear14
Mouseketeer

Very muggy , uggh I hate it. Good thing we have a pool , or I seriously would melt !!!

Poohbear14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2002, 04:55 PM   #14
RichardSa6
Earning My Ears

you guys are lucky..

You don't even have it *half* as bad as I do...I live in Alaska, where 65 degrees is considered hot. Summer, if thats what you wanna call it, lasts about a month and a half before it gets to below 50 again for the rest of the year. I can't even go to the beach!
<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 6, 2002 11:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to IOA 2002!</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var tzo = (c.getTimezoneOffset() - d.getTimezoneOffset()) * 60;";theFunction += "var diff = ((c - d)/1000) + tzo;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = '';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</script>
</p>
</p>
IOA, BGT 12/03
IOA, HHN 10/02
IOA 7/02
IOA, MK, EPCOT 4/01
IOA, HHN 10/00
MGM, SW, BGT 6/00
IOA, USF 4/00
IOA, USF 6/99
RichardSa6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread