Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #616
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

It says 'we're sorry this video no longer available'. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-31-2009, 09:12 AM   #617
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
It says 'we're sorry this video no longer available'. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Oh No!!! He had one tight little tush!!!! I'll see if I can find it on you tube for ya!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2009, 09:19 AM   #618
Brae's Mom

http://newkidsnetwork.ning.com/forum...age=2#comments

It's working for me!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #619
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Oh No!!! He had one tight little tush!!!! I'll see if I can find it on you tube for ya!
I just found it and watched it on the Jordan thread of the forum

Did you see that there was a thread about how much 5* would cost this time and someone reported they were told $500!? But, then a LOT of people said they called, or knew someone who called, ILAA and were told about the same price ($375).

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:28 AM   #620
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
I just found it and watched it on the Jordan thread of the forum

Did you see that there was a thread about how much 5* would cost this time and someone reported they were told $500!? But, then a LOT of people said they called, or knew someone who called, ILAA and were told about the same price ($375).
We should find out today since some of them are on sale tomorrow. I am expecting to be a little highter since it was in the fall, but if it $500 we won't be doing it!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:33 AM   #621
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I just watched the video... WOW!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #622
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Here is another faq from ILAA website, about cameras:

6. Are cameras allowed?
No, cameras or recorders are not allowed at the preshow activities. Non-professional still cameras, with no detachable lens, that fit in your pocket/purse, are ok during the concert. Any cameras brought to the show with lenses extending past 2 inches are considered professional quality and will not be allowed inside the concert. Confiscated cameras will be returned AFTER the end of the concert. ILAA and band security hold the right to deem any camera prohibited.
We will take the photo ops, in groups, and post the photo to a special gallery where you can download and save them!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #623
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

The video still says it's no longer available when I click on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is more money than last time but $500? That would be a bit extreme!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-31-2009, 09:35 AM   #624
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Oh my...Just saw a pic of him revealing his little tush and I am...

Old 03-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #625
jenny105
DIS Veteran

$500??? Alright, 4* it is.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 03-31-2009, 09:42 AM   #626
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

http://api.ning.com/files/JlL0*-Kfsg...dic/Jordan.jpg

Enjoy...

Old 03-31-2009, 09:55 AM   #627
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Yep saw that this morning. Cute huh??? Needless to say I wanted to use it as my background pic at home, but didn't think the hubby would want to look at Jordan's bum everytime he got on the computer.

I had heard that the 5* might be higher this tour as well, but if it's $500 I can kiss that goodbye. I'm not paying $500 and not getting front row seats. I'll just wait by the buses and try to meet them that way.
Old 03-31-2009, 09:55 AM   #628
angey77
DIS Veteran

Anyone else notice he is wearing two pairs of underwear?
Old 03-31-2009, 10:06 AM   #629
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Sometimes Donnie will start to tug his pants down on stage...he just has another pair of pants underneath! He did it the one time in AC and he had what looked like white boxers underneath. It wasn't though, the next set he came out wearing white pants. (Summertime)

I wonder when the prices will come out. I really doubt I'm going because I know my friend isn't on board and I'm just not going by myself. Plus, I just feel like I have enough going on with the other concerts and stuff plus DD's dance recital the beginning of June and the Relay. I just don't know. I don't think I'll do 5*, might just try to score last minute seats if any at all.

Heather - your Vegas comment cracked me up by the way! LOL I can just see me approaching my husband about me not only going to see them for a 4th time but also flying out to VEGAS of all places! He would think I was smoking something.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:28 AM   #630
jenny105
DIS Veteran

How is it that some of the VIP packages go on sale tomorrow but they don't have the prices listed yet??

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu/DCL ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: