Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2009, 10:57 PM   #181
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

I want to know what everyone else was thinking...I'd be laughing so hard and thanking her for making me look cool!

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 03-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #182
danalee
You wouldnt understand, its a New Kids thing!

Ok that chick is getting a

I mean what did the friends she was with say? I would be like "oh good lord please dont do that" I mean you wait years for this moment and end it on that note??? alrighty then!

wow just wow
1998 Sept ~POFQ (honeymoon)
2005 Aug ~All Star Movie Son's first trip! B-day Surprise!
2006 Sept ~PoP w/ free dining (& 8th wedding anniversery)
2008 Aug ~All Star Sports Son's B-Day
2010 Sept ~POFQ Friends, Family & Anniversary Trip!
2012 Sept ~POFQ w/ BFF & Family~
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #183
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post

We saw some VERY interesting people last night. As a matter of fact, there was this one woman...if you view the 5* pics...she's in the first two pictures. Check her out. You have to see BOTH first pics and check out her positions. She had on a black jacket with little NKOTB pins all over it. Underneath was a tank top sort of thing that covered very little. Check it out! http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index....,%20MD%3C/b%3E
I figured out why Donnie was acting so weird. He was in shock from that lady!
Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 AM   #184
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Wow Shelby..I saw those pics and was like HUH?? I went to bed early last night, I was BEAT! And today is another full day!

Little league from 9-11, another baby shower, then dinner at Hibachi for my birthday.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:02 AM   #185
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
Wow Shelby..I saw those pics and was like HUH?? I went to bed early last night, I was BEAT! And today is another full day!

Little league from 9-11, another baby shower, then dinner at Hibachi for my birthday.
ERIN have a wonderful evening celebrating your birthday!
--Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day for us (niece being born, baseball, and football related events all day) UGH - So in case I dont get back on here.

Happy Birthday!

As for girl in 5* pictures O hope they had much better experienced with the others after her. That is just weird. THEY will for sure remember her "the crazy splits lady" so if that is what she was aiming for - Good Job.

There were a lot more guys in the 5* groups than I would expect. I just clicked on a few of the other pictures and noticed that.

Shelby- Thanks for the review and I hope you do get a chance for Donnie to redeem himself. I have said it before and I will say it again- that is that reason I am scared to meet them- I am so worried they would all be jerks then I could never look at them the same way again. Thanks for the great pictures cant wait to see a few more.

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by lovemickeya; 03-21-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #186
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Hey girls. I knew you'd appreciate seeing that woman in the 5* pics. She was all alone, no friends with her to advise her NOT to do that. I added a pic of her to our super secret FB group too so you can fully appreciate her outfit.

I'm off to make some breakfast for the kiddies! I'll add some pics later on!!!

Erin - have a wonderful birthday dinner!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #187
angey77
DIS Veteran

I'm picturing that chick throwing up the hand sign and screaming "SUPERSTAR!"
I would have had to step on her or something.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:03 PM   #188
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
I'm picturing that chick throwing up the hand sign and screaming "SUPERSTAR!"
I would have had to step on her or something.

I hope Jenny had fun, can't wait to hear about it!!!

So, I was showing Becca some of the pictures and when I got to the shirtless Jordan pics she got so flustered and covered her face. She's so cute. She's sitting on the floor singing CLICK CLICK CLICK.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #189
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Hey girls. I knew you'd appreciate seeing that woman in the 5* pics. She was all alone, no friends with her to advise her NOT to do that. I added a pic of her to our super secret FB group too so you can fully appreciate her outfit.
Can't wait to see that showstopper! Not surprised at all she was all alone.

Happy birthday Erin. Enjoy your evening!

Old 03-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #190
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you guys about Donnie's belt! When he came out to do his solo portion he had a very special belt on.

It had the words Donnie (the f word) Wahlberg scrolling across it in red! It was a RIOT!!! He sort of smiled when he heard everyone cracking up. I might have a pic of it....

So, my hubby said I can do 5* again if they come to AC. Who's going with me!?!??!?!!

Old 03-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #191
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Shelby, Thank God that woman wasn't in your group. What was she thinking? Maybe she wasn't.

Also, thanks for your pics so far!

Erin,

I hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:36 PM   #192
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Hi girls... wow have you been busy while I was gone! It took me forever to catch up! I just got back this afternoon after a great trip! So much fun at the show! Loved meeting you, Shelby!!! You are cute as a button! I did not get to meet Erin I could not find her between the Jabawockeez and NKOTB. I tried twice babe and couldn't see where you were! By the time I figured it out NKOTB was about to come on. They were on for about two and a half hours adn we had to boogie out of there after the show in order to catch the last train back to DC. I did get to wave at her, though! I guess we will just have to plan a DIS NKOTB meet!

I will post a few pictures as soon as I get them uploaded.

Remember that contest from last week? I am SOOOOO ticked about it! I will tell you about it later when I have more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
Have any of you heard of projectNKOTB.com? Forgive me if it's been mentioned on here. Anyway, they are having a pre-concert party at Houlihan's in the hotel we are staying in across the street from the venue in Champaign. I'm just wondering if we should go to it (Karen?), or not. It starts at 4 or 4:30, but I was thinking we would probably want to hang out and see if we spot the busses and try for some facetime. But, we also have to eat sometime......
I know the girls from projectnkotb and am guest blogging for them about Baltimore. We sat next to them for hours at the Mall of America thing and went to their party in St Paul before that show. They are hillarious and super sweet. Throw a good party, too. They are big crafters and will have fun gifts for you at the party. Definitely go! You have probably heard me refer to them as the Barbie Girls. If you check out their blog, my picture is on there a couple of times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLC371 View Post
Hello! Can I jump in? Long time fan of NKOTB, got to go down to Orlando last weekend for the show there, had a girls weekend with my BFF for my birthday curtesy of my husband. Got to briefly meet Donnie after the show. A 20 year old dream come true!

Quote:
I added the link to the 5* pics in my post above.
What a fruit loop! And that picture on facebook
Quote:
Oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you guys about Donnie's belt! When he came out to do his solo portion he had a very special belt on.

It had the words Donnie (the f word) Wahlberg scrolling across it in red! It was a RIOT!!! He sort of smiled when he heard everyone cracking up. I might have a pic of it....

So, my hubby said I can do 5* again if they come to AC. Who's going with me!?!??!?!!
I have a picture of the F bomb... I will post it on facebook.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:08 PM   #193
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Is Donnie's belt buckle in reference to the gal from youtube that Heather posted before?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #194
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
Is Donnie's belt buckle in reference to the gal from youtube that Heather posted before?
I think it is... it has to be, the timing was perfect. While on that subject, my little sister who is a super serious political science kind of gal, made up a song in response called Joey F'in Mac and sang it on the streets of Baltimore Thursday night while jumping around like a 9 year old! I will post the video on facebook when I get it uploaded. It is a great song! I'll get her to send me the lyrics to post.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #195
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I think it is... it has to be, the timing was perfect. While on that subject, my little sister who is a super serious political science kind of gal, made up a song in response called Joey F'in Mac and sang it on the streets of Baltimore Thursday night while jumping around like a 9 year old! I will post the video on facebook when I get it uploaded. It is a great song! I'll get her to send me the lyrics to post.
I can't wait to hear/see that!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: