Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2002, 06:55 AM   #1
BabyLove99
future Mrs. Apolo Ohno
Humphrey Bogart is a hottie!
Gotta love those classic movie stars!! They're just....well.....classic!

The worst...

Ya know what the worst thing is? When you have to leave Disney World. I always get sad our last day there, and I admit I even cry. It's just hard to leave such a happy place that's so far away from reality. Anyways, how do all you guys feel on your last day there? Am I the only one that cries? lol

Proud member of the Rebel Trio
BabyLove99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 08:49 AM   #2
Poohbear14
Mouseketeer

I always cry when we leave, it's very sad . We always go on the off season, so it means going back to 6 tons of make-up papers, and tests you missed.

Poohbear14 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2002, 09:33 AM   #3
AbErGrl217
Dizneyholic!!
I like everything thats edible!
Big fan of the pink bouncy guy

I am definitly crying!! I am so sad that I have to go home but I always know ill be back soon!!

CBR 6/96
grosvenor DTD 4/97
grosvenor DTD 12/98
Marriott DTD 4/00
CBR 7/01
CBR 7/02
DL 7/03

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'July 26, 2003 10:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=darkblue>Countdown to Disneyland</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'In California!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
AbErGrl217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 10:09 AM   #4
Horizons16
Is experiment 626
Kawabunga!

I feel like i am leaving the best i have ever been. One the plane ride home i list thie things we missed to get an excuse to go back some other time

~Steve

Larry the Lobstah takes his last spin on The Barnstormer.

Horizons16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 01:02 PM   #5
bubblemutant45
gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over your cat ma'am

i cry too! i get upset becuase ive been looking forward to this trip for so long and now its over, and the next time ill get to be back in WDW is a whole year later! (even more this time)

chani
bubblemutant45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 01:41 PM   #6
WDWfanatic288
Is now a card carrying member of the Tag Fairy Duct Tape Patrol
I LOVE YOU MOM! YOU ARE THE BEST!
MARLON is the man!!!!

I usually cry but lately I've just been sad but then I know we are going back in less than 3 months so it makes it all better(but this trip its going to be a year! im gonna be crying! )

it helps that everytime on the way home we plan our next trip! hehe!

WDWfanatic288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 06:36 PM   #7
PlutoPal
WDW Animal who likes to hang with ContempoSMT
Wants to work for Disney and take over Mike's job!

I absolutely HATE the last day at WDW. The best day is the first day!
Old 06-01-2002, 07:08 PM   #8
natty41
Troublemakers4Ever!!!
Do I look like Kim Possible to you??
Just keep running, running, running

Yeah, the first day is the best!!! I don't cry, but I come pretty close to. And the plane ride home is somewhat depressing cause I know we wont be going back for at least a year or so.

Pluto is my home dog
WDWCP Spring 2006
natty41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 08:26 PM   #9
flyingninja
DBZ Fan

i hate the last day
flyingninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2002, 08:40 PM   #10
OrlandoDisney

The last day at wdw is always sad.....
Old 06-12-2002, 01:00 PM   #11
keypooh90
Lovatic

i am always ao upset on the last day !
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 06:55 PM   #12
Princess Ash
Disney Princess
All's fair in love and war and Disney

Ditto!

Princess Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 06:59 PM   #13
DiSnEyGrL13

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one who cried!!!!! I always cry when we take the first step out of the park on the last day, when we leave our hotel room for the last time and when the plane takes off to come home! I guess you can tell that I'm really emotional! lol
Old 06-12-2002, 07:01 PM   #14
Allie in Wonderland
DIS Veteran

I hate leaving Disney. I am always in tears. My dad said people will think he abuses me cuz a 12 year old girl crying at Disney.
Allie in Wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:09 PM   #15
Jhondy(210)
Mouseketeer

i've never cried when leaving but its always sad to know i'm going home because honestly coming from disneyland back to my little town reminds me of how dull it is here.

I feel like i am leaving the best i have ever been. One the plane ride home i list thie things we missed to get an excuse to go back some other time

i've never thought of this before...hmm has it ever worked?

well i can't wait i leave for disney in...way too many days to count but i have another trip to hold me over till then.

The best day is the first day!

if your just going to disney world then yes the first day is the best but i think for the cruise the second day will be better because i'll start to know people then.
Max-Where are we gonna go? I can't stop anyone from leaving, but I'm through running and hiding and being afraid. I'm not gonna live my life like that anymore. Aren't you tired of living in darkness? Don't you want to feel the sun on your face? To have a place of your own where you can walk down the street without being afraid? They made us, and they trained us to be soldiers, to defend this country. It's time for them to face us and take responsibility, instead of trying to sweep us away like garbage. We were made in America and we're not going anywhere. So they call us freaks; who cares? Today I'm proud to be a freak. And today we're gonna make a stand, right here. Who's with me?

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'August 07, 2004 12:00:00 PM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln(' <font size=2 color=teal> 3rd Disney Magic Cruise (August 07, 2004) </font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writ eln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'no more worries';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>
Jhondy(210) is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: