Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #587
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #588
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Have a GREAT trip! I can't wait to hear all about it (and the margarita's at the Wave...see that might move it up on my list!)

And let me know how the privo's worked out

LOVED The Privo's !!!! Especially the rainy day! They were perfect and comfortable! RE the Margarita's I will definitely fill you in.... I had 2

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani *
February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '11 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise *
Old 07-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #589
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
WHEW! on the MRI
Yes! I know. It didn't bother him at all. So I was really glad for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Fabulous news for the MRI!!!!!

Enjoy your trip!!
Thanks! We did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Have a wonderful trip!!
THANK YOU, LL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Hey Happy! Hope you're happily on your way and enjoying your train adventure. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Train was wonderful! We had a great time there and at WDW and on the return train ride!!! Will start my TR this week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvalwaysMandy View Post
Hope your having a good time!
Thanks!!! We sure did!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani *
February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '11 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise *
Old 07-06-2009, 08:54 PM   #590
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
You are probably getting ready for Illuminations now. Having had a lovely dinner at Tokyo Dining and an even lovelier (?) lunch at Chefs with Remy.

Tomorrow, I see is breakfast at Crystal Palace and date night for you and your hubby at California Grill.

Hope you're having a fantastic time!!
Hi! WE SURE DID!!!!! Can't wait to fill everyone in! It really was a great trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
I hope you are having the time of your lives! Can't wait to hear all about the 4th of July!!!
Thanks! We had a wonderful trip, and the 4th was a story to tell, so stay tuned!!!

Quote:
Today is morning EMH at DHS and lunch at 50's Primetime! Yum! Hope you guys are having lots and lots of fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.
Oh yes it was!!! AND 50s primetime was a hoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
I missed your send off. Hope you're having a fabulous time!
No worries! Back now, and a fab time was had by all!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #591
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Welcome home!!! I am quite excited to hear all about your trip!
Thanks!!! I just finished catching up on your trip report so I was just as excited to get back to find out how your trip had went!!! I thought about you when we walked past the Tusker House, and ate at Sanaa!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinnieNurse View Post
Welcome back. Cant wait to hear all about it.
THANKS! It was so fun!

Quote:
welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about your trip!!!
Thanks! Catching up on your report this evening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Welcome back Happydog! Looking forward to reading all about your trip.
Thank you!!! Can't wait to read yours!!! I see you started it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey_Mom View Post
Welcome back!! Glad to hear you had a great trip
THANK YOU!!!! WE did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stace208 View Post
Welcome back! I found your PTR right before I left and then you left before I got home! Looking forward to reading about your trip
Gee, Thanks!! I hope yours went well too???!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisMomAmy View Post
Welcome home!! I can't wait to hear about your trip!
Thanks! I can't wait to share!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRabbit View Post
Welcome home!!! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!
Thanks!!! I am totally loving your Dining report!!!! Making my list for the next trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Welcome Home!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Thank you LL!!! I can't wait to read your TR to find out about your next adventure in two months!!!!! Going back?!?!?!

Quote:
Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Coming up soon, I promise!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #592
stace208
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Gee, Thanks!! I hope yours went well too???!!!
Oh yes, ours was wonderful! I know you have a million things to do, but you can jump over to my TR at some point if you are interested!
I can't wait to read your TR!
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM   #593
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
LOVED The Privo's !!!! Especially the rainy day! They were perfect and comfortable! RE the Margarita's I will definitely fill you in.... I had 2

fabulouso! I can't wait to hear about it!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #594
Happydog
DIS Veteran

OKAY ... I started it!!! Hope it passes muster!

link in my signature!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: