Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 09:50 PM   #1
Annette_C
Mouseketeer

Trip report: Just got back today

DH, DD and I were in WDW from the 7th through the 12 (today).
The weather was too hot for this time of year! We go the first week in May every year and this is the first time it felt like August! I LOVE Disney but I feel cheated that we weren't able to do as much because of the record-breaking heat.
My other complain is that we were rushed in every.character.meal we attended! At CRT, we were seated and, in less than 5 minutes, our meals arrived! The waitress didn't even bring us the usual appetizer plate (we did lunch) and when I reminded her, she said she had forgotten and brought it at the end of the meal. We were done with lunch so fast, we had to hang around to wait for the princesses to make their rounds.
At Donald's Safari breakfast, we had literally just sat down and put our drink orders when the check came!! What the heck!
We felt way too rushed and, for the price we paid for those meals, we should have at least gotten better service!
Thank goodness for the beautiful Boardwalk View villa we had! It made the trip worthwhile.
Signed:
Disappointed from CT
Old 05-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Signing on for more. Hope you'll do a day-by-day report with lots of pictures.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: