Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #151
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

I really should have taken notes........

Glad you enjoyed CP! I can't do a trip without at least one meal there. I really love an 8am breakfast on a day the MK opens at 9. I've got an ADR for a birthday breakfast there in May.
Old 03-01-2009, 05:32 PM   #152
jham
DIS Veteran

Okay, finishing up my commments...I LOVE your Thumper ears. Bambi was my mom's favorite Disney movie! You look so cold! That video is so cool! I knew I should've dragged my kids out of line for FOTLK to see him! We should've eaten at Pizzafari! Seth's favorite food is breadsticks! And those look good! But your sandwich sounds even better. We finally went to Rafiki's for the first time this trip! I love seeing pictures there a lot more now that I've been there. That turtle surgery sounds fascinating! I would've stood there watching it! We found lots of hidden mickey's there for Seth's school project. I think I'm gonna steal your smallest hidden mickey photo though! We didn't see that one!

I love that gorgeous picture of Tessa on the safari! I like mousekeepers who take the time to play with the toys! Baby Dumbo is cute. Lily got Baby Cinderella this trip.

If anyone wants a preview of upcoming events in Heather's TR, just go on over and check out my TR! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2101044

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2009, 07:24 AM   #153
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Did Stephres post a TR about her trip to Michigan?

I bet it would go something like:
"It was cold.
Heather and her family were very nice.
It was cold.
They have a lovely house.
It was cold.
There was a TON of snow.
It was cold.
The end."

Sorry I didn't get to meet you S!
Old 03-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #154
Stephres
Likes Disney and Scrapbooking
All my dolls were very cozy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post

"It was cold.
It was cold.
It was cold.
There was a TON of snow.
It was cold.
The end."

Yes, that's pretty much it!

It was cold.
Heather took us on outings even though poor Sawyer was so sick. She was not grumpy at all, even though I would have been! Tessa was very sweet to the very bossy Megan. Jacob was chased around by the girls and loved every minute of it.
It was cold.
They have a beautiful house. Gorgeous, I tell you!
It was cold.
There was a little bit of snow, but it was enough for me! The kids slid down the hill that Heather take the dogs to go potty on. Then we threw them in the bath!
It was cold. Walking to the plane was the coldest I have ever been in my life!

The end!
Old 03-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #155
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Old 03-02-2009, 05:20 PM   #156
HeatherSue

Quote:
Ok, I just finished the whole report. Whew. Next time, tell me BEFORE you get 10 pages in. LOL

I have had the priviledge of seeing Heather's cookie jar collection, cupboards/counters, AND her dh in person. I'm just sayin'.
I know you are all jealous now.

This report made me so chilled, that I had to put on a sweater. Honest!
If I complain about the heat in WDW this Sept., I will ask my children to remind me of this report, and I will feel better.

I am also a packing savant. Haven't had the opportunity (THANKFULLY) to be a airport security savant, but you know I could do it!
I've had WDW security people compliment me on my well organized, ziploc-contained contents of my bag. Yeah, I'm that good.

Tessa/Sawyer song rocks! Haven't seen that guy yet.

Who in their right mind brings a frozen pizza to WDW????

Can you just see the thought process that went into that???
"We'll pack it in the suitcase, and then when we get there, we'll just put it in the toaster."

Your awesome day at Magic Kingdom was MY BIRTHDAY! AND, I spent that day at Magic Kingdom exactly five years ago!!!

So, apparently 2/4 is a great day to go to MK!

This trip I want to go to Tom Sawyer Island. We've never taken the kids there. I remember going there on our honeymoon though.

I also want to go back to Belle's Storytime, as the little girls have not been.

And we've also yet to see the Nemo show.
I know you'd be awesome at airport security! I can just see you now...

We really enjoyed watching what those women were going to do with the frozen pizza! I thought maybe there was an oven there that I didn't know about!

I was at Disney on your birthday in 2006, too! It was considerably warmer that year!

You must take the girls to Belle's Storytime! It's really cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
OK I am taking your suggestion to heart and I opened a word document. I am not sure how to open word pad or do this any other way.

Sorry I fell so behind this week but I am starting with your oh so fabulous cookie jar collection! Wowza! I just love them! As an aside, I was making that quilt this morning happily watching Winnie the Pooh’s Blustery Day with my DD4. My DH came in a little while later and suddenly turned the tv off. I was shocked and asked him what in the world he was doing. He innocently turns to me and says.…”You were watching that? Devon is out in the living room.” I say, “Heffalump…I don’t need a little kid around to enjoy a Disney movie.” He turned the tv back on and rolled his eyes. So funny.

Those Dumbo outfits are just gorgeous! Would you mind if I tried a Dumbo dress too? Brooklyn wants to wear it on the plane to Disney!

Oh look at poor sad sad sad Tessa….just breaks you heart. I bet as soon as Luke sees this he will make her a new one!

Yes, I don’t likey that second rope drop inside the castle. But you finally made it to your goal! I love the smiling pics!

Wow, Sawyer just loves that sword! How adorable he is!

Wow I love the flashback pics on the carrousel. They look so cute. Were you getting any comments from other people or CM’s over their outfits?

I love the pic of Tessa by Ariel….she is just so happy! Ariel is looking pretty well herself!

I am sorry….but Cindy is looking a little under the weather. Yikes! She also appears to be a bit chubby or did the camera put on extra pounds. Glad she was nice to Sawyer…she is forgiven. I am still laughing over how he slowly makes his way up to her to collect his autograph book, then turns and scampers away!

Oh Belle, saves the day! Hurray! I love her dress…it appears velvety. Have you ever tried sewing with stretchy velvet? I wonder if it’s hard? She is so pretty too!

OMGarsh…how funny are the rollercoaster pics….seriously….that is too funny! I had to show my girls the pics cause they are really looking forward to riding it too!

Love the sewing machine pics! I can’t wait to go thru the mouse houses again!

Gee, Heather, you should tell them what you really think of Snow White ride!! Hahahaha

Oh gosh, you all look so cold by the sword and the stone…I like that Sawyer still has his “real” sword in his hand….did he ever let go of it the whole day???

Awwww, I love the pic of Tessa and Sawyer looking at Piglet thru the window!

Hmmmm, that is a little confusing about the two check-ins. Perhaps the people with the pagers were “them”…the ones without ADR’s. In any case, glad they called you. I am sure you were happy to get inside where it was warm!

I think it’s a give and take thing…they watch the movies and meet the characters and they meet the characters and watch the movie and so on. I love love, love all of your hugging pics. It’s making me think of adding CP to my must-do list!!! I think if we do go to CP I will make a later ADR for lunch and just change them into something for it if I get a chance to make them something.

Hahahaa about the rat meat! Or should I say grrooossss!

Ohhhhh, you made me cry again…seriously….the pics of your mom and Tessa…ok let me pull myself together again…Ok I think I can go onto the next installment now!

OK now I am crying over the photopass pics…look at the one with Ariel and then Belle kissing Sawyer. Oh my how truly precious!!!!!

Hahahaha Diaper Changing Heaven! I have been in there to warm up Sarah’s baby food when she was 8 months old. I was so spoiled by Disney taking good care of mamma’a and baby’s that when I went to Sea World and asked if they had any baby food, they looked at me funny and said no, we don’t carry baby food. I said, well Disney does and they have nice baby stations too!!!!

Hahahahaha I love the shot of your mom on Buzz…hilarious. Did Sawyer beat my score??? I see that Tessa did and she was only halfway thru the ride! Oh dear, that cute sweet boy shot his grandma??? Hahahahaha

Now was the real Buzz on the second floor? It looks like you are on the second level here. Glad you all got to meet him! I love his goofy expression…I would have been cracking up too!

Oh there you go, you answered my question…and you got to see Stitch too! What a great day you are having!!! See that is the case of seeing the movie and then liking the character…it took me forever to actually sit down and watch Lilo and Stitch and then I loved the characters!

Hahahaha look at Tessa looking at Stitch out of the corner of her eye in the photopass pic…hahahah…just in case he was up to any of his tricks!!!!

OH that’s so funny about the stroller thing…we do the same thing…and it drives Brooklyn crazy since she is often the one acting up. Well, in any case, it worked so you are off to Jungle Cruise! Yaaa!

Oh my, I forgot about the huge snake! And look at Big Boy Sawyer sitting by himself!! Awwww poor Tessa …she reminds me of my friend. (I know she won’t probably read it here but my friend didn’t want to ride any rides….After we did the first 5 or so, she didn’t want to do anything much…except go back to the room. I really wanted to ride the Jungle Cruise so next trip I am making it a priority!)

So wait, was Tessa tired or not? Once my kids are tired, its no use talking to them or not….I am so impressed that you were able to discuss with Tessa the alternative. What a great mommie you are!

Wendle? Did I miss a joke or something? Or is that the name you gave to the male Wendy?

Smoking in a non-smoking area???? Oh my kids would have been all over him and me too…and then he knocked popcorn on ya? Seriously. Was he sober?

Hey look at Donald with his frontier hat on….hilarious!

You all have the worst time with these DVC people. Seriously, would it have killed the guy to be nice to adorable sweet Sawyer??

Ahhh you are such a good TGM’r, staking out your parade spot early!! Did you put a towel down too???

Ohhh Tessa, you have me cryin now…I love the photo of the two of you! You are soooo pretty Heather!!

The Teacup family is doing a promotional video…you’ll probably see it on the next vacation video or something. Who is the lady with the long grey hair??? When I have hair like that I am going to cut it short!

OH look at Sawyer fading fast! So cute…its like going, going ….gone. And Tessa was funny playing with Ursala!

I seriously think that Disney people read the Dis and I am pretty sure they heard about us making fun. Poor Wendle is now on a street corner with a sign…Will work for food!

Awwww, “Chip kissed me”…how cute!

Ya…I don’t know about the HM myself… I don’t do scary Halloween with my kids…but Disney does a good job of making it only a little creepy but mostly cute…especially the end part with the happy haunts on your doom buggy! Was Tessa scared at all? I guess I should keep reading.

Ackkkk…you stopped in the dark? Yikes…how creepy to know someone is there but they are quiet. It may be a CM there for safety reasons. I noticed a lot of exits thruout the ride.

Oh wow…I am so glad you reposted Tessa’s video with Belle. I loved it~and the girls are really hoping to get picked when we go. I will have to bring an outfit for that too. How did you make Tessa’s?? I love it!

That’s so funny that she said she wanted to watch it this time. I think being in it meant she kind of missed the whole thing. Glad you got to see it even if you froze…poor things….I hate being cold.

Oh my…that lady was completely rude. I can’t believe it…she was holding down the magnet rack??? Paleese … I am glad you said that though. Hey, what comes around goes around…don’t worry, she’ll get it right back!

OH you scared me for a sec…I thought you were really not going to get that bank and candy….oh my…thank goodness that Disney had you covered…woooohoooo!

Awww poor Sawyer. I forgot how loud the whistle is….but now that you mention it, I remember! Look at happy Tessa with her pop!
Wow, you lasted until 6 pm. That’s amazing! What troopers you all are!

Did Pop food court have hot chocolate? Glad you got a fuzzy bunny in your room! Sweet!!! And your mom was so excited…how cute! How special that the Mousekeeper took the time to decorate your room. I think that is what Disney is all about…special little surprises!

OK next update:

OH my….more freezing cold weather….and AK is always the park everyone says is sooo hot…guess not today. Oh your poor window clings!

Oh great video….I am ready to puke!

Oh yeahhh…I love the Chip and Dale outfits too! You need see thru winter coats!

I hope you brought your winter coat today! It looks like the kiddos are warm though. And there’s that sword again!

I hate the opening show at AK for some reason. Probably cause no one can see it except the front people in line. Glad Tessa got on EE first! She is soo brave! She can go from Goofy’s barnstormer to EE! And your mom too! She is one impressive lady I tell ya!

Hnmmmmm, I wonder why Tessa didn’t like her second go round?

Wow, look how bundled up the characters had to be. It’s the first time they weren’t sweating I bet. Look how great Lilo and Stitch are. Did they say anything about meeting Stitch the day before?

Oh garsh…how miserable to be waiting in the cold. I seriously would have ditched the whole thing…you are such a trooper!!! What do you have on your head? Bunny ears?? Oh no, I see they are Thumper ears. Awwww, hand warmers from a CM….how sweet! See more pixie dust!

You got a pic of Goofy’s backend???hahahahahahah

Oh and the video and the guy singing cracked me up…and Sawyer peaking out of the stroller was hilarious…how did he make up such a cute song on the spot. And then out of the blue, Chip and Dale arrive…I was having a heart attack! I would have been bawling over the whole thing…what a wonderful magical moment!!!! I am soooo glad they got to see the outfits! And they were fighting over Clarice! Hahahahaha

The teacup family again? Seriously, at this point you should try getting in the background. Cause this is going somewhere I tell ya! Glad you enjoyed the Lion King Show this time. I really like it myself!

And Nemo stinks huh? So I shouldn’t kill myself trying to get into seeing it? Good to know…thanks!

MMMMMM, lunch looks so yummy! Awwww, Tessa has a following already!

Ouch…look at Sawyers twisted legs.

Wow I see the hidden Mickey in the wings!!! But I don’t see the one by the tree.

Oh yeahhh…you found the talking trashcan!!! And Jiminy Cricket! I gotta get that movie from the library….I hate to say that I have never seen it. And Rafiki! Wow…you hit the jackpot!

Oh man…no line for the Safari??? And a nice driver??? And animals! Cool!

Glad you decided to head “home”. I am cold just reading about your day!

See I told you Disney people read the Dis boards. How else would they have known to put green mickey head buttons on the sweatshirt?! Those are meant for scrapbooking. It’s the Disboutiquers who put them on clothes!

Hahahaha about the gloves on Simba! How appropriate!

OK this took me about three hours to write. I am off to sew and finish dinner! Thanks so much for writing this fabulous trip report. As you can see, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I can’t wait to see my stolen pics on it later!!!! Hahaha!
You're so funny watching Pooh all by yourself!

Of course you can make a Dumbo outfit! I'm sure I'm not the first one to think to put Dumbo on an outfit!

The only compliments we got on the Dumbo outfits were the women before rope drop and the princesses.

I have tried sewing with stretchy velvet and it was a NIGHTMARE!! I made Tessa a Halloween costume that was lined in satin with stretcy velvet on the outside. Putting those two fabrics together was not a good idea! It turned out okay, but it was HARD!

No, Sawyer held onto that sword the whole day, and the next day, too!

I really enjoy the Jungle cruise, corny jokes and all!

Yes, Wendle is the male Wendy! Teresa came up with that one!

To make a Belle outfit, I'd do a portrait peasant top in white, then make a simply sweet jumper in blue. I'd attach the apron to the simply sweet skirt if I did it again.

Goofy's rear end was a photopass picture. I just cropped it for the Henry Fanny Club.

Nah, you don't need to see Pinocchio. I REALLY dislike that movie! It's really dark. But Sawyer loves it, for some reason.

If it took you 3 hours to write comments, imagine how long it takes me to write my long-winded trip report! Thank you so much for your great comments!

Quote:
OH, I remembered my other comments:

Your comment on the elderly lady dancing made me remember that on the Disboards Pic of the Day Thread,
there is a photo of a couple at WDW on their 69th anniv.
I sooooo want to be that couple.

And, I absolutely HATE to hear myself on videos also. Cringe.
You don't sound so bad to me though!
I wanna see that picture!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Hi,
Found your tr tonight and read it through.

Looks like your all having a great time except for the coldness.

Your pics are really nice.

Looking forward to more.
HI!! The famous scottny is reading my tr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
I should have done that......

Loving your TR!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those Dumbo outfits!

We've seen Pinocchio at MK on my last 2 trips (Aug and Jan/Feb).
Really? I'm jealous! Sawyer would have loved that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecats2 View Post
Hi! Found your new TR and subscribed. Thanks for the link to you and Teresa's TR from last year. I went back and read the end of them. I didn't get them done before because I was busy with planning my wedding and Disney honeymoon. But you are so funny I love reading your TR's. And that Sawyer and Tessa song is priceless. I found myself singing it because it was stuck in my head!
Congrats on your Disney wedding!! That must have been wonderful! Wait, has it happened yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephres View Post
Me too! Although I didn't take the valuable opportunity to study them in depth like I did on the trip report. How did I miss all that detail?

Henry, I did study and he is a sweetie and just as cute in person!
Henry a sweetie? I guess he was on his best behavior for you!

Quote:
I really should have taken notes........

Glad you enjoyed CP! I can't do a trip without at least one meal there. I really love an 8am breakfast on a day the MK opens at 9. I've got an ADR for a birthday breakfast there in May.
I wonder if the breakfast is as yummy as the lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham View Post
Okay, finishing up my commments...I LOVE your Thumper ears. Bambi was my mom's favorite Disney movie! You look so cold! That video is so cool! I knew I should've dragged my kids out of line for FOTLK to see him! We should've eaten at Pizzafari! Seth's favorite food is breadsticks! And those look good! But your sandwich sounds even better. We finally went to Rafiki's for the first time this trip! I love seeing pictures there a lot more now that I've been there. That turtle surgery sounds fascinating! I would've stood there watching it! We found lots of hidden mickey's there for Seth's school project. I think I'm gonna steal your smallest hidden mickey photo though! We didn't see that one!

I love that gorgeous picture of Tessa on the safari! I like mousekeepers who take the time to play with the toys! Baby Dumbo is cute. Lily got Baby Cinderella this trip.

If anyone wants a preview of upcoming events in Heather's TR, just go on over and check out my TR! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2101044
I actually thought of your mom when I put on those ears.

Hey, don't spoil my TR and give away the next 2 days!!!!

Quote:

"It was cold.
It was cold.
It was cold.
There was a TON of snow.
It was cold.
The end."

Quote:
Yes, that's pretty much it!

It was cold.
Heather took us on outings even though poor Sawyer was so sick. She was not grumpy at all, even though I would have been! Tessa was very sweet to the very bossy Megan. Jacob was chased around by the girls and loved every minute of it.
It was cold.
They have a beautiful house. Gorgeous, I tell you!
It was cold.
There was a little bit of snow, but it was enough for me! The kids slid down the hill that Heather take the dogs to go potty on. Then we threw them in the bath!
It was cold. Walking to the plane was the coldest I have ever been in my life!

The end!
Dookie hill!

Last edited by HeatherSue; 03-02-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #157
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherSue View Post
Really? I'm jealous! Sawyer would have loved that!
You can ask at City Hall and they can call a character line to see if/when a character will be out and give you all the scheduled times. Actually any CM at a gift shop can do it but I've had better luck at City Hall.

Quote:
I wonder if the breakfast is as yummy as the lunch!
We love breakfast. They have an omlet station that will also cook an egg any style (like fried...) and make chocolate chip pancakes. I love these things they call French Toast but they are really more like a deep fried donut. They also have this breakfast lasagna that is layers of pancakes with fruit and custard and carmalized bananas on top. Lunch and dinner are great too.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #158
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Here's the link to the 69th anniv. couple:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=859

And here's a little more backstory:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=880

I hope I'm that spry if I live anywhere near that long.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:37 PM   #159
Stephres
Likes Disney and Scrapbooking
All my dolls were very cozy!

Quote:
Henry a sweetie? I guess he was on his best behavior for you!

Dookie hill!
1) Maybe he is so sweet to me because I am such a good friend.

2) I was trying to be polite!

3) Did you find Sawyer's sword?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #160
NaeNae
DIS Veteran

Just subbing so I can come back and read after I get caught up on the thread.

Old 03-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #161
Haganfam5
Mouseketeer

You got me wanting more!!! I love your trip report! It is so detailed and your an excellent story teller. Sawyer is just too adrable and cracks me up! and Tessa is just the cutest little doll! They look so happy to be there with you and grandma. .....I told you February trip takers that it is cccooollllddd!!!! We were frezzing last year when we went in Feb!

Facebook: MommyMade Boutique / Haganfam5
Old 03-04-2009, 01:45 PM   #162
HeatherSue

Quote:
You can ask at City Hall and they can call a character line to see if/when a character will be out and give you all the scheduled times. Actually any CM at a gift shop can do it but I've had better luck at City Hall.

We love breakfast. They have an omlet station that will also cook an egg any style (like fried...) and make chocolate chip pancakes. I love these things they call French Toast but they are really more like a deep fried donut. They also have this breakfast lasagna that is layers of pancakes with fruit and custard and carmalized bananas on top. Lunch and dinner are great too.
I had heard that about City hall, but I totally forgot to do it!

MMMmmm...I am hungry!

Quote:
Here's the link to the 69th anniv. couple:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=859

And here's a little more backstory:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=880

I hope I'm that spry if I live anywhere near that long.
That is SO sweet!! I love the picture of the mom on Expedition Everest and Tower of Terror! I wish my grandma would get out and live life like that! She is in excellent health for 91, but she desperately wants to be sick.

Quote:
1) Maybe he is so sweet to me because I am such a good friend.

2) I was trying to be polite!

3) Did you find Sawyer's sword?
3. No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaeNae View Post
Just subbing so I can come back and read after I get caught up on the thread.
You better come back here, missy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haganfam5 View Post
You got me wanting more!!! I love your trip report! It is so detailed and your an excellent story teller. Sawyer is just too adrable and cracks me up! and Tessa is just the cutest little doll! They look so happy to be there with you and grandma. .....I told you February trip takers that it is cccooollllddd!!!! We were frezzing last year when we went in Feb!
Thank you!! It means a lot to me when people comment, it gives me incentive to keep going!

I just checked out the temps from February 2008 and the coldest day was Feb. 14 when it got down to 39 degrees, but the high was 64. The rest of the month had lows as low as 52 and highs in the 70's and 80's! I would have gladly taken that over a low of 30 and high of 51!!! So, if you were cold, just imagine how COOOOLD it was this day! I love that handy dandy weather site!
http://weather.orlandosentinel.com/a...q_statename=NA

I just wish it could predict the FUTURE!

Old 03-04-2009, 02:05 PM   #163
Haganfam5
Mouseketeer

You got that right!! I don't think I would be able to take your trip temps. We did feel like we were freezing so, I couldn't imagine any colder than that! We had really bad winds and did not bring our winter coats and that was about all I could take. I think we had like one day in the 70's and my DH and kids attempted to go swimming! That didn't last long! Needless to say, no more February trips for us.

30's and 40's!!!!!.....Oh, my goodness!!!! I think it takes away from the whole trip to Florida thing....being from New York, you look forward to the warmth of the South when you go!

Again, LOVE your trip report! Keep it commin!

Facebook: MommyMade Boutique / Haganfam5
Old 03-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #164
Girldreamer02
DIS Veteran

I'm all caught up again...I got so behind. I love the chip and dale outfits you made and the video where they were fighting over clarice. The song was so cute too! A very magical moment you experienced! Your pictures are great! I'm sorry it was so stinkin' cold when you were there! I think we just missed all that mess because it started to chill down at the end of our week, but then we went on our disney cruise and it was warm in the Caribbean. I can't wait to hear more!

*ASM Aug '10 & BLT DEC '10*AKL & Disney Magic Jan '09 Became DVC Members @ BLT*Disney Wonder July '08*
*AKL Dec 22-30 '07*Engaged at CRT Dec 16 '06*CSR Dec 15-22 '06*
Old 03-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #165
jenb1023
DIS Veteran

So I am reading too many TR's and not keeping up very well. I don't think I posted after your last update.

Tessa must be pretty tall for her age to ride EE. Jordan is 5 1/2 and is only 43" tall. I think it is funny that she was fine riding with your mom but not you (though I am sure it was not funny at the time).

Love all of the special moments you have had this trip - the sword, the special song, the kiss, etc.

We met Pinocchio at the front of MK near Exposition hall in the afternoon in Jan. 08. Not sure if it was fluke or if he turns up there sometimes but he had pretty much no line. We have also seen Jiminy Cricket there and as you saw he is almost always in AK up at conservation station at some point during the day.

Looking forward to the next update!

Apr 22-28, 2007 - WL, Jan 26-Feb 2, 2008 - AKL, Nov 15-23, 2008 - Pop,

Oct 30-Nov 3, 2009 Pop - me and DD, May 15-17, 21-23, 2010 - Universal/Poly
Jan 22-30, 2011 - POFQ, May 10-13, 2012 DCL on the Dream Sept 7-11, 2012 DD's surprise bday trip - BC Aug 30-Sept 2, 2013 - AOA, May 23-27, 2014 - 24 Hour Event - WL, June 29 - July 2, 2014 - POP, Upcoming - Nov 29 - Dec 6, 2014 - BC/ASSp - 1st Xmas Trip

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: