Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #151
alan_renfroe
DIS Veteran

Hey! We just got back from WDW today. I hope you all had a WONDERFUL and magical time at Disneyland! Can't wait to read all about it. Hopefully, you took a lot of pictures!

Alan

1200 pics, 1100 miles, 15 deluxe dining meals, 7 days, 6 nights, 1 great time at POR May 29-June 5, 2014 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

Past trip reports:
Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report, May 15-22, 2009 - 1500 pictures, dining reviews and DISmeets! - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2187084
Pre-Trip Report for May, 2009 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884986
First trip report with TONS of pics - May, 2008 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1841491
alan_renfroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:36 AM   #152
DisDancerina
Twitterpatted In The Spring!
I NEED HELP!! I have no clue what I'm doing

I'm here!
I hope you're having a great time!

I look forward to hearing about you fun time!
Future Disneyland CP Cast Member: Photopass Photographer for SA 2015!
DisDancerina is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #153
pmama
DIS Veteran

We're back

We're back! In fact we got back Sunday evening. Had a fabulous time. I've unpacked everything and am almost done with all the laundry. I also got a call while away offering me the 5th grade teaching position I interviewed for. I accepted and now have been stopping by the school to get things squared away for the Fall. (No more trips during value season.) Today I'm off to the grocery store to restock our pantry! Tomorrow I'll start uploading pictures for my TR.

Disneyland and Disneyworld truly are two complete different experiences. Can't wait to share our trip. We fell in love with Coronado Island. DH had to miss that part of the trip so I'm already trying to figure out when I can take him out there. So beautiful.

Just wanted to thank those of you who wished us well after we departed. On our way to Universal on Saturday I logged onto the disboards with my DH phone to look up my Universal itinerary. I was able to read all your well wishes and it warmed my heart. Thank you all.
pmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #154
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmama View Post
We're back! In fact we got back Sunday evening. Had a fabulous time. I've unpacked everything and am almost done with all the laundry. I also got a call while away offering me the 5th grade teaching position I interviewed for. I accepted and now have been stopping by the school to get things squared away for the Fall. (No more trips during value season.) Today I'm off to the grocery store to restock our pantry! Tomorrow I'll start uploading pictures for my TR.

Disneyland and Disneyworld truly are two complete different experiences. Can't wait to share our trip. We fell in love with Coronado Island. DH had to miss that part of the trip so I'm already trying to figure out when I can take him out there. So beautiful.

Just wanted to thank those of you who wished us well after we departed. On our way to Universal on Saturday I logged onto the disboards with my DH phone to look up my Universal itinerary. I was able to read all your well wishes and it warmed my heart. Thank you all.
Yay, you're home and you had a great time!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your pics!!

Congrats on the teaching position, that's wonderful news!!!!
princess&her4princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #155
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

So glad you had a good time! I can't wait to hear your take on Disneyland compared to WDW since I've only been to WDW.
tinkgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #156
alan_renfroe
DIS Veteran

Quote:

WOOHOO! Congrats on the teaching position! (too bad you want be able to do value seasons, though! Oh well....now that you're making the big bucks you can afford the heavy seasons!)

Glad to hear you all made it back safely, and good for you for already having laundry caught up! We are no where near being back caught up!

Can't wait to read the report. We would love to go to Disneyland someday.

Alan

1200 pics, 1100 miles, 15 deluxe dining meals, 7 days, 6 nights, 1 great time at POR May 29-June 5, 2014 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3289594

Past trip reports:
Team Renfroe's 2nd Trip Report, May 15-22, 2009 - 1500 pictures, dining reviews and DISmeets! - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2187084
Pre-Trip Report for May, 2009 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884986
First trip report with TONS of pics - May, 2008 - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1841491
alan_renfroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #157
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Welcome home pmama!!! My DH will be enjoying two days in Disneyland next Sun and Mon. I would love to hear comparisons of the two places. WDW and DL. I'm glad that you enjoyed your vacation.
Congrats on the teaching job! I need to get a regular job, and get out of retail. Jobs in NW Ohio are few and far between.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
lmillercrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #158
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

It sounds like you had and I am thrilled for you. I am also very thriiled for you on the job. How great for you. I can hardly wait to read your trip report.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:01 PM   #159
Princess_K
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I'm glad you guys had a great time! I've never been to Disneyland, but always thought it would be fun to go. I'm anxious to hear about it in your TR.

Congrats on your teaching job! My mom is a sixth grade teacher and has been for over 30 years It's a good age!
Princess_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:26 PM   #160
shishigirl
Mouseketeer

Glad you made it back ok! I cant wait to read your TR! Glad you had a great time!! Congrats on the teaching position! That awesome!
shishigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #161
miprender
Michelle Boo Boo

Welcome back home Glad to hear you had a great time and congrats about your teaching job. DH is a teacher and it really is a great job.

Cant wait to hear about your trip
Old 05-27-2009, 12:02 AM   #162
Raecheal
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I was a lurker on your First TR (with two broken arms): which i just loved. I can't believe I just found your new PRE-TR and soon to be TR... I'm excited to read about your trip.. I truly hope you had an amazing time.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:10 AM   #163
DisDancerina
Twitterpatted In The Spring!
I NEED HELP!! I have no clue what I'm doing

I'm glad you had a great time! Really excited to hear about your experience and happy for you with the teaching job!
Future Disneyland CP Cast Member: Photopass Photographer for SA 2015!
DisDancerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:07 AM   #164
tmkinney
DIS Veteran

Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about it!!
Congratulations on the new job!!!!

tmkinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #165
cdotla
Trish

Woohoo!!! Congrats on the teaching job!!! Doesn't get much better than finding out you got a job while in WDW!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. I have never been to DL and I will be interested in hearing all of your impressions of it!

And glad to hear you fell in love with Coronado...I did too. I stayed at the Del - you should too for at least 1 nite with hubby to show him what he missed. It is the perfect little spot for a romantic trip!

Can't wait for the 1st installment of the TR!!!
cdotla is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: