Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:04 PM   #766
kimmie
Sometimes I have senior moments ya know
The TF's are busy people and we are restricting posters to a one tag maximum :)

Ok Guys, I just got home from work. We had some moving to do on the sales floor. I thought I would look ghastly when I looked in the mirror but it looked great! Since I am using MAC foundation, I have not had a really bad day, but my blush would somehow disappear. It is still there! Just where I put it this morning.
Thank You guys! I did notice my pores are a bit more refined too! Now if I could find a product that would get rid of my dark circles for life I would be perfect!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:21 PM   #767
CathrynRose
R.I.P. Possibly Un-PC Tag, R.I.P.
Back away from the cheesecake, lady!!!
I had ponytails so tight, I couldn’t move my head
I can't stop sniffing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmie View Post
Ok Guys, I just got home from work. We had some moving to do on the sales floor. I thought I would look ghastly when I looked in the mirror but it looked great! Since I am using MAC foundation, I have not had a really bad day, but my blush would somehow disappear. It is still there! Just where I put it this morning.
Thank You guys! I did notice my pores are a bit more refined too! Now if I could find a product that would get rid of my dark circles for life I would be perfect!

Viva La Monistat Face!!!

Hey - where in Illinois are you?
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #768
kimmie

I am in Loves Park. Know where Rockford is?
Hey CathrynRose- tried to get a ticket to the hairshow through DD, but their salon is going together. They needed her license # for her ticket, so doesn't sound like I am going. (They said to check with Marshalls Supply)
But I will be giving her a list!
Old 03-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #769
CathrynRose
I can't stop sniffing me

Quote:
I am in Loves Park. Know where Rockford is?
Hey CathrynRose- tried to get a ticket to the hairshow through DD, but their salon is going together. They needed her license # for her ticket, so doesn't sound like I am going. (They said to check with Marshalls Supply)
But I will be giving her a list!

UGH! That stinks. Picture texts will come in handy, too.

I'm in Downers Grove.... know where Yorktown and Oak Brook Mall are? I'm 5 minutes from Yorktown and 10 from Oak Brook.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:00 PM   #770
kimmie

Lucky to be so close to Oakbrook Mall! Yea, I need a new hair dryer. Any that you like?
Old 03-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #771
CathrynRose
I can't stop sniffing me

Quote:
Lucky to be so close to Oakbrook Mall! Yea, I need a new hair dryer. Any that you like?
J Beverly Hills. I dont know if they have a booth, though.

It gets SO nice and *HOT* your hair is dry, in a jiffy!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #772
Miss Park Avenue
Work, work, work...she'll NEVER get her DIS done!
I'll take Ohana's any time!
Shared my sleeping bag with a lizard at FW

What do the makeup queens think of Bobbi Brown? I saw that they are having a sale, 25% off on their website now through March 19. And if all goes well, I'm going to try to get to Nordstrom tomorrow and they have advertised on their website that tomorrow they are having a "Bobbi Brown, Master Class" What is that? What should I look for in Bobbi Brown? I wonder if Nordstrom will price match?

(dd15) (me) (dh) (dd12)(Samantha)
Old 03-17-2009, 03:45 PM   #773
dec5girl
DIS Veteran

OK, I have been following this Monistat talk on the edge of my chair. But there is something I don't get. Cat said "Not THAT Monistat." I think I have missed something here, and I'm going to sound like an idiot (what else is new?) but WHAT Monistat is it if it isn't THAT Monistat?

Also, Cat ~ The blue conditioner: !! Thanks!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #774
kimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec5girl View Post
OK, I have been following this Monistat talk on the edge of my chair. But there is something I don't get. Cat said "Not THAT Monistat." I think I have missed something here, and I'm going to sound like an idiot (what else is new?) but WHAT Monistat is it if it isn't THAT Monistat?

Its the Monistat company, but it is Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. I found it at CVS next to THAT Monistat! Others (not naming names) have found it near some other products at Wal Mart. Anyway give it a try! Its great, and MUCH cheaper than the primers that the high end cosmetics sell.
Hope that helps.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #775
dec5girl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Its the Monistat company, but it is Chafing Relief Powder-Gel. I found it at CVS next to THAT Monistat! Others (not naming names) have found it near some other products at Wal Mart. Anyway give it a try! Its great, and MUCH cheaper than the primers that the high end cosmetics sell.
Hope that helps.
It does help! Thanks! I can't believe how funny it is though. I feel like if I try it I will be the joke person. Like I got punked or something. Like you guys have another thread someplace else and say, let's see what is the funniest thing we can get someone to put on their face! Surely nobody would actually fall for this!

Old 03-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #776
kimmie

Quote:
It does help! Thanks! I can't believe how funny it is though. I feel like if I try it I will be the joke person. Like I got punked or something. Like you guys have another thread someplace else and say, let's see what is the funniest thing we can get someone to put on their face! Surely nobody would actually fall for this!
I was nervous this morning! But, NO LIE, it does work!
Old 03-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #777
CathrynRose
I can't stop sniffing me

Quote:

Awesome. Good. I was wondering what happened. Yay!

Quote:
Xena!! I posted it on Facebook, too!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #778
Bella the Ball 360
Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.
I am going to have to sew "whoopie pie" pockets on the hips of my jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathrynRose View Post
SIX HOUR UPDATE ON MONISTAT FACE:

Alright - you guysssss.... you gotta be KIDDING ME!!!

After I finish lunch, I grab my water bottle, grab my little purse makeup case, go fill up the water bottle - then stop in the restroom to repowder my face and reapply lipgloss. This is my ritual.

I get to the bathroom - and am seriously SHOCKED! My makeup is FINE! It doesnt need to be freshened up. I need lipgloss....but I dont need to repowder!!!

This is insane!!! CRAZY I tell you!!!

I am proud to say I have Monistat on my face!
I got three more tubes because I think when this gets out it is going to be in very short supply. Just look at how many views this thread has. We have maybe 750 posts but there are over 13,000 views! I was very hot today. My desk is by the sunny side of the school and the window is right behind me. It is sooooooooooo hot and I figured by the end of the day my make up would be sweated off. It was not. It looked great INCLUDING my eye shadow. I used the monostat on my lids because the ingredients were the same as Shadow Insurance.

I am loving it.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #779
Goofyzgurl
DIS Veteran

Man I can see my that if I keep reading this thread I'm going to have to go out and get some monistat....my makeup seems to disappear by early afternoon so hopefully it'll help. I should get my sephora order tomorrow..woohooo!
...Celebration Resort..July 11...March 11..OKW..Nov 2009 AKL & Oct 2009SSR...March 2008 HGV April 2008 OKW..July 2007 AKL moved to Poly..July 2007 Marriot Grand Ocean..Feb 2007 OKW..2006 VWL..July 2005 Regal Palms Resort..Dec 2004 OKW..July 2004 BCV..March 2004 Port Orleans Riverside..Feb 2003 Wyndham Palms CC..March 2002 Renaissance World Gate..March 2002 SOG..March 2001 Wyndham Spa and Resort..Sept 1998 Port Orleans*DVC since 2003*
Old 03-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #780
Bella the Ball 360
Keyboarding is not my thing excuse typos.
I am going to have to sew "whoopie pie" pockets on the hips of my jeans

Quote:
If we were going to do something like that we would pick a really funny substance like maybe Vagisil or manure I am laughing so hard I am snorting right now. It must be I am tired OR maybe the Monostat causes personality chages.

Serioulsy It is really, really great.Go back a few pages and find the article from Beauty Buzz if it makes you feel better.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: