Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2009, 08:47 AM   #16
lizet313
A dream is a wish your HEART makes!

lol yeah I saw that too I am debating because my sister can get carried away sometimes although she is 17yrs am afraid she would want to jump the balcony to see them up close .

This is my plan we will go in March of 2010 it will be to celebrate her graduation but it will also serve for my mom's purpose you see I kind of showed her the Flower and Garden festival pics from epcot and she went crazy she loves flowers and gardens. So it runs from middle of March through the end of May. So it will be my moms and sisters first time so I would want to fit both of their interest.
Old 04-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #17
lizet313

Register to remove

Old 04-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #18
courtney2702
Earning My Ears

Hello. Im going to wdw this may for senior week/ graduation trip! Im hoping to be some help to you. Im going with two of my freinds. we are straying at the pop. To make our trip a little more special we decided to make a few shirts likea mickey with a cap and gown. If you want i can send the link to you.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #19
saratogadreamin09
Derek Jeter = <33333333

I would recommend Contemproary. It has MK views and you dont have to walk a lot because everything is right there.

My favorite character meal is at the Crystal Palace. I've never been there for breakfast but the lunch and dinner buffets are wonderful. The character interaction is great and the food is amaing. Its my favorite restaurant in all of disney

Last edited by saratogadreamin09; 04-08-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #20
lizet313

Oh yes please do It will be helpful to get ideas. Thanks I was thinking about Crystal Palace too. I want to do so many things but I have to slow the pace down so she can spend the full day at each park.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #21
courtney2702
Earning My Ears

I hope you aked for this lol anyway: The link for the tshirts are: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650 look under graduation this lady is so great she made thoes for me! you can have her customize them, or mabey shell creat you your own. the desisng board have so great!

Have you decided whether you are doing the dining plan?
Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 PM   #22
lizet313

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2702 View Post
I hope you aked for this lol anyway: The link for the tshirts are: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650 look under graduation this lady is so great she made thoes for me! you can have her customize them, or mabey shell creat you your own. the desisng board have so great!

Have you decided whether you are doing the dining plan?
Yes I did want to ask about that. Sorry I am at work and my thoughts get me carried away lol I think of something but sometimes my fingers are not as fast as my mind.

We are going to do the dining plan I went on my trip in Feb. and I had dinner reservations but I didn't make them on time so I got what ever was left for those days. That is why I am trying to organize myself alittle more and may be start a pre trip report for my first time too.

I am probably going to go next yr in March for Spring Break or in May after her graduation.
Old 04-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #23
courtney2702
Earning My Ears

my favorite meals we did with the dinning plan were cheft mickey and i absolutly LOVE the hoopty doo review and if you guys are not super sensitive to some pickin' on i would ddeffinitly try th 50's prime time cafe its so much fun!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 AM   #24
lizet313

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney2702 View Post
my favorite meals we did with the dinning plan were cheft mickey and i absolutly LOVE the hoopty doo review and if you guys are not super sensitive to some pickin' on i would ddeffinitly try th 50's prime time cafe its so much fun!
I tried the 50's prime cafe the ppl there are so funny.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:28 AM   #25
bouncytigger22
Team Jacob!
I love people

Hi, I stayed at the Beach Club and it was amazing. It's a little pricy so if you are not looking for that then sorry! But the pool is AMAZING. Sand bottom! Huge water Slide! Lazy River! It's so cool! And you walk right into Epcot. For dinner and stuff, I really recommend Tepan Edo in Japan in Epcot. It was so good! Also, I reallly loved Cape May (in the beach club) for breakfast and dinner! I just liked the dinner because they had AMAZING mussels! So good! I hope this helped!

Katie
Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #26
lizet313

Yes it does I have to talk it over with my family I am the planner but I want to make sure everyone is in the same page when it comes down to the dinners and resorts. My mom says am too crazy and that I just want to waste money she loves disney but she tells me if you just want to get rid of the money give it to me to lower down the house rent. I think its funny because I just want to have a family vacation. When we were little we didnt get to spend a lot of time together and now that everyone works; we can have the opportunity. I went to Disney by myself and now that I kind of got the feel for it I want them to join me in the next adventure.

I took my mom to her first vacation In sept. 2008 I took her to Cancun she had a great time except one little detail that it was just me and mom. My other brothers and sister could not go and then with hurricane IKE in houston she was more overwhelmed. She loved every minute of our vacation except she kept on thinking of everyone here in houston and the bills and the storm.. She kept putting obstacles for her to not actually enjoy her self who can blame her she is a first class mom and never been really apart from her kids in yrs.

My older brother 25 father of a 7yr boy and 1yr girl me 22 brother 20 sister 17. We are pretty much all grown up but in her eyes we are just tiny kids even the one with kids. Hope you understand.

I am really trying to make this trip an unforgettable trip ever where my family had a great time and really enjoyed them selves I am just trying to make everyone's dream come true in Disney.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #27
lizet313

When can I book a March trip?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM   #28
bouncytigger22
Team Jacob!
I love people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizet313 View Post
When can I book a March trip?
Now.
You can book wayyyy in advance!
Where are you guys going to stay?
If you need any help on restaurants, I'm your girl!
I've eaten at about every one of them!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:03 AM   #29
lizet313

I've tried to book a package for March and its not available. My mom doesn't want to spend too much money. She rather stay at POP or All star movies - sports - or music. I want to add the park tickets dining and the Magic Express bus.

Restaurant oh please do help I wanted to do at least two character meals and the rest well I don't know I have eaten at Nine Tails for dinner in Epcot Tony's for Lunch in Magic Kingdom 50's prime for Dinner in Hollywood studios and Tusker's House for Lunch in Animal Kingdom. No character meals :sad1.

I think we are going to stay for March 13th through the 20th or 21st 7 full days :dance3. Mom wants to have a free day where she can explore outside the park go to Boardwalk Downtown Disney maybe other resorts. She likes to explore she loves scenary flowers and stuff like that. If dad goes he probably would want to go fishing or something. My sis is in love with Mickey so I wanted her to probably get a character meal and mom loves Snow White and I well I have two favorite couples Mickey & Minnie and Cinderella and Prince Charmin. My bro likes the rides and shows.

I know so many different activities 7 days dont sound like enough time . I also wanted to go to Sea world or Discovery Cove Aquatica maybe. I dont know yet.

You can see why I have a hard time trying to figure out the activities for my family.

I dont know what else I should be asking

Uh I do want to create a special little gift basket for my sis. So far I have ideas I was thinking about buying a mickey sorceror plush and the hat so she can put on with maybe an autograph book. My sister is stuck with Fantasmic since I brought pictures and a video from when I went. I also started creating a scrapbook/ planner for her. I did buy one for mom hers is going to be about the Flower & Garden Festival. My bro and dad well they are not into that so I'm not even going to try.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #30
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Aaight. I'm here!!!!!!

I'll try to help with any questions you have... although I've only been to Disney 3 times. I don't know it all! I will re-read through your thread to see if there are any specific questions you might have that weren't answered.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: