Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2009, 07:57 AM   #106
pbharris4
DIS Veteran

Yeah and he didn't correct them either. I can't stand Alex and Simon. They are trying to be something they clearly are not.
pbharris4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #107
Mouse House Mama
Luckiest Mommy in the World!!!
Hello-Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?!
I wonder if they make pullups for adults
I was not the farter- I was the fartee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjgrazi View Post
I don't remember who said it, but I loved the comment about Alex & Simon writing the book that they should write about how to get into a good party through the air conditioning vent.

I had to tell Simon his was was framed it wasn't sheetrocked.

Also did you hear them say he owned the hotel? Did I hear right? I thought he just ran it or something like that.
I heard that too! I couldn't help but wonder why if they owned a hotel didn't they just move in there while the construction was going on?
Thanks be to God for this indescribable gift....
WL Sept. 2004,Poly June 2005,Poly April 2006 with Grandma & Grandpa, Pop Aug. 2006, WL Dec. 2006, FW Cabins Feb. 2007,AllStar Music Jan. 2008, Poly Aug. 2008,Yacht Club Aug. 2009, Poly Aug. 2009, Pop Aug. 2011, Pop May 2012, All Star Music June 2013, Bonnet Creek July 2013
Mouse House Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2009, 07:58 AM   #108
Mouse House Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbharris4 View Post
Yeah and he didn't correct them either. I can't stand Alex and Simon. They are trying to be something they clearly are not.
No, Alex and Simon were the ones that said they owned the hotel. Not the other person.
WL Sept. 2004,Poly June 2005,Poly April 2006 with Grandma & Grandpa, Pop Aug. 2006, WL Dec. 2006, FW Cabins Feb. 2007,AllStar Music Jan. 2008, Poly Aug. 2008,Yacht Club Aug. 2009, Poly Aug. 2009, Pop Aug. 2011, Pop May 2012, All Star Music June 2013, Bonnet Creek July 2013
Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #109
jrmasm
Last time I checked, it was still the thought that counted
Wanna debate that topic?
So elegant but goofy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse House Mama View Post
No, Alex and Simon were the ones that said they owned the hotel. Not the other person.
The blond woman introduced him as "Simon. He owns the Hotel...."

Last edited by jrmasm; 03-18-2009 at 08:15 AM.
jrmasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #110
pbharris4
DIS Veteran

Oh, I could have sworn the other person said that he owned the Hotel Chandler. I could have been half asleep though.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 AM   #111
pbharris4
DIS Veteran

OK that's what I thought. Someone introduced him and said he owned the hotel. Then he didn't correct them. If he did own the hotel I am sure he would have stayed there during the renovations.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:04 AM   #112
Mouse House Mama

Sorry, I thought that Alex repeated her.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #113
Mouse House Mama

Check out this page about accomodations from the Hotel Chandler. Is that picture Alex and their son?

http://www.hotelchandler.com/new-yor...room/index.cfm
Old 03-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #114
AlexWyattMommy
Okay, here I am, out of high school and still with the big hair
"You would look like a stupid pony"
I can answer - BEEF and WILLIS

Yup. That's her.

4 people + 1 travel trailer = tons of giggles
AlexWyattMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:06 PM   #115
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

Didn't just love the comment Betheny made when Luann told her Simon/Alex were writing a book? Betheny said "They should be writing a book on crawling through an air conditioning vent to get to a good party."
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:02 PM   #116
newtodis
Disney Lover!

Wow I haven't watched - I watched a little bit of their something or other "tea" (with the gay people) in teh Hamptons last night. I have to say my favorite RH is Orange County - no one in the series is "relatable" (OC, NYC or Hotlanta) so I guess I like the OC people just because I've watched them the longest.

As for the NYC girls, lots of drama this season! I need to try and get caught up on them....

Nov/Dec PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35542292
Planning a mid Nov - mid Dec trip? Check out our thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399320
newtodis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #117
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran

OMG! Check this out: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hous...date-jitters-0
Real Housewives of NJ!! It's only a matter of time they do Real Housewives of CT. I'll be ready!!
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #118
meloneyb21
DIS Veteran

Wow.........Kelly thinks she's a WHOOOOOOOOLE lot more important that she really is........Wow.

ETA: Real Housewives of New Jersey? WTH?!?!

8/1990 - Offsite 4/06 - CSR 5/09 - Wyndham Bonnet Creek 4/10 - Poly 8/11 - AKL 8/12 - AKL 6/14 - AKL
meloneyb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:32 AM   #119
SereneOne
DIS Veteran

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Bethanny had better put Kelly in her place next week! What a pretentious witch! I prefer Alex and Simon to her. Who does she think she is? Oh I forgot, Madonna!
Old 03-25-2009, 02:06 AM   #120
yecats
DIS Veteran

Well now at least we know why Bethenny feels the way she does about Kelly (Beth's former boyfriend that Kelly was flirting with at a party). I have always liked Bethenny and still do but she needs reminding that Kelly is the universe and Bethenny is a small ant on Planet Earth and Kelly probably didn't remember flirting with Bethenny's boyfriend at that party years ago since she has been to so many parties inbetween. I like the fact that Bethenny sees Kelly for who she is - Madonna. Bethenny also has proven that she is a good business woman by keeping the charity meeting pushing forward and really investing her time in the details and profits for the charity.

I really don't like Kelly and am now wondering who she knows at Bravo who allowed her to join the cast. Clearly Kelly thinks she is the universe and that everything else revolves around her. She is trying to make herself look better than what she actually is especially when talking with Luann and the statement regarding charities. Then stating to Jill that it was cute she supported a charity because of her daughter's disease. I wonder how Kelly would've felt if the roll was reversed with Jill making that comment if one of Kelly's daughters had a disease. I'm not into the small digs that everyone is making about everyone else but Bethenny said it right when she called Kelly, Madonna, in the meeting. Bethenny looked like she regretted saying it in the meeting for a brief second afterwards but once it is out then you gotta deal with it. Luann also had a slightly odd look when looking at Kelly during the meeting and I bet she thought about the talk she previously had with Kelly about charities. Kelly's brief honeymoon on this show has ended and we all know who you are now.

This is the only thing that I agree with Kelly on - Simon should not have initiated his fight with crazy eyes Ramona at the fashion show. Simon you need to grow a set of balls. If someone doesn't like you then deal with it and if you can't deal with it (as shown on tonight's show) then take Jill's moms advice and seek professional help. We all already know that Ramona is insane and why Simon is needing her approval is beyond me.

Well we got to see Jill get back at Ramona for last year's party and I am sure that she loved every minute of it.

The one show that I will be sure not to miss this season will be the one where they recap the season with all the HW's in the room at the same time. That will be an interesting show and I am wondering if anyone at all will be talking to one another, other than Jill and Bethenny, by then. This season is a lot spicer than last.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: