Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2010, 07:10 AM   #751
bjgrazi
I remember those days fondly
WL is also my dream
Applied for a job at a clothing optional office

Jennifer had a few not nice things to say about Ramona's party planner at the wedding. Also back when they showed her at her house party she had a few not nice things to say. Who knows why they didn't show her.

On facebook Jill is saying: "Jill Zarin So..we are being harassed and threatened by a family from chicago and Alabama. We have contacted authorities. I will block anyone who is linked to them per postal service law enforcement until they finish investigation. This is a serious crime and all evidence has been handed over. If you are involved in anyway..I suggest you stop. Enough is enough. It is NOT funny or a joke."

I think people take things too far. I don't think much of her will say it here, but would never go to her FB page and post things. If I were friends with her in real life and I didn't like the way she was acting I'd say something. But to do that to someone you don't know and only see the editing of a show. People need to get real and get lives.
bjgrazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:02 AM   #752
Robinrs
DIS Veteran

Okay, I know I'm TARDY to this party..

I was busy packing my home yesterday and got HOOKED on a marathon of this show. I left it on because I miss the accent and it was just background "music".

Until that SONG!!!

I came here to see if it was just me who thought she was AWFUL.. I guess I'm not!!

Robinrs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-06-2010, 10:17 AM   #753
CaliforniaDreamin
DIS Veteran (and then some)
Can you tell I was a child of the 80's??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit17 View Post

so by April, I too think Jill knew what people were saying and feeling about her and she started to spin things a bit ... I hope this makes sense ...

I can't wait until the reunion show either ...
That makes A LOT of sense. She had already seen quite a few episodes when they shot the confessionals, realized how bad she looked and tried to back pedal. Thanks for the info! That puts a different light on things. I'm liking Jill less and less and less...
Old 06-06-2010, 10:18 AM   #754
CaliforniaDreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Kds2K9 View Post
"It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all......

Does that help?!
YES!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #755
CaliforniaDreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kae View Post
Just watched this weeks show. Man I can not wait For the "Countlesses" 2nd Single

Kae
I think you will be waiting alone.

If I were the Tag Fairy, and I had a mean streak, I would make everyone on this board a tag that said "Elegance is learned, my friend"". OR, my personal favorite "that's like making lemonade out of lemons, it's bad".
Old 06-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #756
Aristomommy
We were in the “wild animals” cage, which was very fitting for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post

If I were the Tag Fairy, and I had a mean streak, I would make everyone on this board a tag that said "Elegance is learned, my friend"". OR, my personal favorite "that's like making lemonade out of lemons, it's bad".
Yes, that was the funniest Kellyism. I don't believe she attended any university let alone graduated.

Always Planning My Next Disney Trip

Aristomommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #757
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Jill ...

http://www.realitytea.com/category/r...s-of-new-york/

NYC Housewife Jill Zarin Wants You To Feel Sorry For Her

While some Bravo housewives take their unpopularity with viewers in stride, case in point – Nene Leakes, it seems others will go to any lengths to try to get viewers to like them once again, case in point – Jill Zarin of the Real Housewives of New York City.

Jill, who’s popularity has taken a huge dive this season, all thanks to her mean girl behavior, simply refuses to be un-liked. And just how far is Jill willing to go to get you the viewer to like her again? Well according to the new UsWeekly cover story, Jill went as far as to hire 4, yes 4 media consultants to try to help her repair her tarnished image. The US article reveals Jill even had the “four media related people sleep over at her house to prep her for the reunion show.”

So what does it mean when one woman has 4 media consultants helping her? Well it means 99.98% of what she says and does is contrived and calculated, whether it be asking her former BFF to be her friend again just two weeks after calling her wedding a “circus,” or even leaking out a story to the press to falsely proclaim she and the said former BFF are friends again.

And just this weekend, Jill, who according to the UsWeekly article uses her mean girl behavior to overcompensate for being unpopular in High School, posted the following message on her twitter and facebook-

“I will not tolerate haters on my my Facebook and Twitter accounts anymore. The show is now OVER. I will be blocking anyone following the serious haters as well. Dina gave me good advice. You know who I mean. Haters come with being a celebrity..we all have them but I will do my best to block them and their followers. Peace and Love…not hate. If I blk you by accident. post on jillzarin.com and I will get it.”

It seems Jill and her co-star Kelly Bensimon are very fond of the word “hater.” And its safe to guess that a “hater” in the eyes of Jill is anyone who is critical of her vile bad behavior this season. Oddly enough, Jill/Susan Saunders was caught earlier this year, harassing and threatening someone on Amazon.com who gave her book a bad review.

Jill, who got a lot of sympathetic comments on her facebook (but then again if she got negative ones, we would have no way of knowing considering she reportedly pays someone to delete negative comments) decided to turn it up a notch just hours later, posting the following -

“So..we are being harassed and threatened by a family from chicago and Alabama. We have contacted authorities. I will block anyone who is linked to them per postal service law enforcement until they finish investigation. This is a serious crime and all evidence has been handed over. If you are involved in anyway..I sugg…est you stop. Enough is enough. It is NOT funny or a joke.”

What’s interesting is celebs or people in the public eye are always told to NEVER publicly discuss or announce to the public that they are being threatened or harassed. One of the main reasons for this rule is to not encourage other nutjobs to do the same. And by the way, getting threats or being harassed is very common for celebrities, reality stars included. What is rare however is deciding to announce it to the world.

Jill, being the crafty one that she is, however is more concerned with manipulating getting the fans to feel sorry for her than following proper protocol. And considering the long list of Bravo Housewives who are not too popular with the viewers, it’s highly unlikely Jill is the first one to receive threats or be harassed. She is however the one to announce it to the world. But then again, perhaps it’s not Jill’s fault. Maybe one of the four media consultants she hired advised her to do so. Ahh that crafty Jill!
Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #758
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamin View Post

LOL!

And as for Jill... I am not interested in being her friend on FB, so for what it's worth:
Dear Jill,
You used to be my favorite RHW. Now I think you have messed things up big time, yes you have become mean. I don't like you anymore, no amount of PR will change my mind and I don't feel sorry for you.
Minniebeth

She can put me on her DIS ignore list now.

minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #759
Brit17
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
LOL!

And as for Jill... I am not interested in being her friend on FB, so for what it's worth:
Dear Jill,
You used to be my favorite RHW. Now I think you have messed things up big time, yes you have become mean. I don't like you anymore, no amount of PR will change my mind and I don't feel sorry for you.
Minniebeth

Brit17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #760
CaliforniaDreamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
LOL!

Dear Jill,
Minniebeth

I love it. She is on my ignore list too!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #761
MissFitt
DIS Veteran

So Jill has a bunch a media advisors

I want to know which one told her that the best way to repair that reputation is to sponsor the "Adopt a Highway" program on the road leading out of the Hamptons? I saw the sign the other day and was hoping to see her on the side of te road picking up trash
MissFitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:26 AM   #762
RUDisney
Mom to Ivan & Kristina
so ruin cooking for me by introducing science into it ;)
Lost my last baby tooth at 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFitt View Post

I want to know which one told her that the best way to repair that reputation is to sponsor the "Adopt a Highway" program on the road leading out of the Hamptons? I saw the sign the other day and was hoping to see her on the side of te road picking up trash
Oh, come now. This is how it will be:

Jill (to Bobby's employees): "Who would like to spend the weekend in the Hamptons?"
Bobby's employees: "Oh, that's so nice of you. We'd love to spend the weekend there."
Jill: "Great! So wear comfortable clothes and bring gloves with you. We'll supply the bags so you can clean my section of highway."

This is Igor.
RUDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:24 AM   #763
TiggerTails57
FIL is still waiting for his My Little Pony cake

Quote:

No photo (of the sign)?
TiggerTails57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #764
MissFitt
DIS Veteran

No photo...I was driving my DD to a soccer game and did not have time to pull out the camera phone (I could just imagine having to explain to coach we were late because I had to take a picture of a road sign!)
MissFitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #765
suzannen
Have too many rules for my coffee

Quote:

I am no fan of Jill right now, but to be fair, that sign has been up there since the beginning of the first season of the show in March 2008. Under the Adopt a Highway logo, it simply says Zarin Fabrics, so lots of folks pass right by it and never notice it. And, while it is certainly there to promote them and their company, she wasn't in her mean girl mode when it was put up.
suzannen is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: