Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #166
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
 
glitterkittyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Former Buckeye now living 20 minutes from WDW!
Posts: 3,274

Oh and did you catch that Jill suggested that Bobby play tennis with her against Mario and Ramona?

I'm wondering if that's the surprise partner next week.

And Bobby was sweet to stand up for his wife. Mario was being a jerk to Jill.

Jill's condo. Oh heck no. Fire your gay husband, Jill...please!
__________________



Thanks GP!
glitterkittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:04 AM   #167
agnes!
*sigh*
He had a yowl that could peel paper
I would never joke around about making money
My AI Loser Tag
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: South of Old Town
Posts: 10,664

I don't get what Kelly hoped to accomplish in the first place with her meeting with Bethenny . I mean, what was the *point*? And regardless of what Bethenny has or hasn't done to Kelly, regardless of what she might or might not have said...WHAT was with that "Here's ME[indicating with her hand a high ranking above our heads], here's you[indicating with her hand a ranking almost lower than the tabletop]" comment?

I can't stand Ramona and Kelly. I don't believe for a minute that Ramona has never had plastic surgery - it's hard to believe that those eyes are entirely natural . I like Jill(at least she's honest and she seems to really care about her family, she has a good relationship with her mom & dad). Bethenny is funny and honest - I like her.
I do pity the "Coun-TESS"(as she says it...sheesh, that's another thing. Just how affected-sounding can you be?) but she's just a little too stuck on herself for me to like her. Remember that etiquette luncheon she had for her daughter? How in the world did they shoot that and not catch the kids rolling their eyes? I can't imagine any self-respecting teenager putting up with LuAnn's snotty ways of presenting good manners. She made the lunch, (which should have been a nice time for her daughter & her friends) into an event all about MeMeMeMe...LUANN!!!.

agnes!
__________________
...When did this happen...my kid's an academic College SOPHOMORE??...

*this* spot still sacred to
Those no longer here - you are not forgotten...........
(also remembering all the pets who have owned me, including "James", "Sugar", "Gabriel" & "Nancy")
Thanks to Grumpy Pirate I sometimes do have a seasonal smilie. I also remember when American Idol was GOOD.
Do not read beauty magazines...they will only make you feel UGLY.
agnes! is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #168
Nik's Mom
Karl Pilkington is a genius
 
Nik's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Kansas City area
Posts: 6,441

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkittyy View Post
Bethanny proved that she is a lady of class last night. She didn't stoop to Kelly's level (which, according to Kelly is "up here"). She really held herself together and let Kelly be the total and full train wreck.

I, however, prove I have no class because I wanted to reach through the tv and kick Kelly's butt. I was yelling "OH NO YOU DIDN'T!"

And Kelly is a friggen liar! She twisted everything or flat out fabricated things that were said to make herself look like a victim. Mean ole Bethanny. Ramona slightly bought it, but I loved that LuAnne stood up for Bethanny.

And again Kelly is mentioning supporting her own charities. Yet she has already admitted her own charities are NONE!

Yeah, I'm still bitter about this. lol
I'll join you in the "no class category" because I was ready to punch Kelly! What an idiot!!! I really find her annoying. Seriously, she thinks her poop does not stink!

Last night's show was very heated. I could barely keep up with all of the fighting going on. At one point, dh said " I can't take this anymore". I told him not to worry, because there was only a few minutes left in the episode. He just did this.

Mario was a total jerk last night too! Ugh, I now hate him too.

Did anyone see the comercial for Jersey Housewives?!
__________________


Proud Mom to 2 boys, and wife to a great husband!
Nik's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 AM   #169
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
 
glitterkittyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Former Buckeye now living 20 minutes from WDW!
Posts: 3,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik's Mom View Post
I'll join you in the "no class category" because I was ready to punch Kelly! What an idiot!!! I really find her annoying. Seriously, she thinks her poop does not stink!

Last night's show was very heated. I could barely keep up with all of the fighting going on. At one point, dh said " I can't take this anymore". I told him not to worry, because there was only a few minutes left in the episode. He just did this.

Mario was a total jerk last night too! Ugh, I now hate him too.

Did anyone see the comercial for Jersey Housewives?!

I saw it! And I see they have a map of NJ as their icon. I was hoping for flowers being the garden state and all.

Oh and no offense to your DH, but I *love* the fighting. lol
__________________



Thanks GP!
glitterkittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #170
JBurke
WL VET
 
JBurke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Carol Stream, IL USA
Posts: 1,167

And what is with Kelly showing up late for drinks with Bethanny when she was the one who arranged the meeting??!!
I think being late is just the rudest thing ever. Its basically telling the person that your time is more valuable than theirs.

I wish I had a little of Bethanny in me. I loved how she remained so calm and cool during the fight, while Kelly was losing it!!
__________________
Janice

WL 10/96
WL 10/01
WL 08/03
POR 07/10

JBurke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #171
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
 
glitterkittyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Former Buckeye now living 20 minutes from WDW!
Posts: 3,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBurke View Post
And what is with Kelly showing up late for drinks with Bethanny when she was the one who arranged the meeting??!!
I think being late is just the rudest thing ever. Its basically telling the person that your time is more valuable than theirs.

I wish I had a little of Bethanny in me. I loved how she remained so calm and cool during the fight, while Kelly was losing it!!
She showed up late on purpose. It was obvious when Bethanny said "I've been waiting awhile" and Kelly said something to the tune of that being a good thing. Then when Kelly repeated her version of the meeting to LuAnn, she also hinted that it was on purpose.

I'm still angry at her. lol You don't invite someone to meet you just to insult them. So immature and random.
__________________



Thanks GP!
glitterkittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #172
JBurke
WL VET
 
JBurke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Carol Stream, IL USA
Posts: 1,167

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkittyy View Post
She showed up late on purpose. It was obvious when Bethanny said "I've been waiting awhile" and Kelly said something to the tune of that being a good thing. Then when Kelly repeated her version of the meeting to LuAnn, she also hinted that it was on purpose.

I'm still angry at her. lol You don't invite someone to meet you just to insult them. So immature and random.
But remember she was late arriving to last week's charity meeting as well. She even made a comment about how she is always late. Just plain rude.
I was happy that Luann called her out on some of her rude behaviour.

I didnt get that whole fight with Alex and Romona and something about nude photos of Alex? I must have missed seeing those in the tabloids.
__________________
Janice

WL 10/96
WL 10/01
WL 08/03
POR 07/10

JBurke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:32 AM   #173
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
 
glitterkittyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Former Buckeye now living 20 minutes from WDW!
Posts: 3,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBurke View Post
But remember she was late arriving to last week's charity meeting as well. She even made a comment about how she is always late. Just plain rude.
I was happy that Luann called her out on some of her rude behaviour.

I didnt get that whole fight with Alex and Romona and something about nude photos of Alex? I must have missed seeing those in the tabloids.

Thank goodness for small favors.
__________________



Thanks GP!
glitterkittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #174
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran
 
Luvmy4boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitterkittyy View Post
Oh and did you catch that Jill suggested that Bobby play tennis with her against Mario and Ramona?

I'm wondering if that's the surprise partner next week.
I looked it up on my DVR, it is supposed to be SIMON! That should be a great episode!
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:00 PM   #175
bjgrazi
I remember those days fondly
WL is also my dream
Applied for a job at a clothing optional office
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmy4boys View Post
I looked it up on my DVR, it is supposed to be SIMON! That should be a great episode!
That's great if it is. Makes me like Jill even more.


Hey did anyone notice Bobby's face when going through the apartment? I think he knew it was a train wreck.
bjgrazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #176
Luvmy4boys
DIS Veteran
 
Luvmy4boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 506

Simon bought a huge poster for his house of Alice Cooper with a giant snake??? They thought their kids would be frightened by the waves at the Hampton Beach, but they are going to put Alice Cooper and his snake on the wall!!!
Luvmy4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:10 PM   #177
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
 
glitterkittyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Former Buckeye now living 20 minutes from WDW!
Posts: 3,274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmy4boys View Post
Simon bought a huge poster for his house of Alice Cooper with a giant snake??? They thought their kids would be frightened by the waves at the Hampton Beach, but they are going to put Alice Cooper and his snake on the wall!!!
OMG I forgot about that part. My kids asked "who is Alice Cooper?" lol

Yes, I let my kids watch the show. Bad mother of the year, that's me.

And they are hanging that painting in the living room? Nothing says class like aging rock n rollers and snakes!
__________________



Thanks GP!
glitterkittyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:15 PM   #178
sparklepupppy
I ♥ Mickey 4Ever!
 
sparklepupppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnes! View Post
I don't get what Kelly hoped to accomplish in the first place with her meeting with Bethenny . I mean, what was the *point*? And regardless of what Bethenny has or hasn't done to Kelly, regardless of what she might or might not have said...WHAT was with that "Here's ME[indicating with her hand a high ranking above our heads], here's you[indicating with her hand a ranking almost lower than the tabletop]" comment?

I can't stand Ramona and Kelly. I don't believe for a minute that Ramona has never had plastic surgery - it's hard to believe that those eyes are entirely natural . I like Jill(at least she's honest and she seems to really care about her family, she has a good relationship with her mom & dad). Bethenny is funny and honest - I like her.
I do pity the "Coun-TESS"(as she says it...sheesh, that's another thing. Just how affected-sounding can you be?) but she's just a little too stuck on herself for me to like her. Remember that etiquette luncheon she had for her daughter? How in the world did they shoot that and not catch the kids rolling their eyes? I can't imagine any self-respecting teenager putting up with LuAnn's snotty ways of presenting good manners. She made the lunch, (which should have been a nice time for her daughter & her friends) into an event all about MeMeMeMe...LUANN!!!.

agnes!
lol Ramona eyes are crazy!they scare me. I don't know if her eyes are real but if they are not why would you want eyes like that.
__________________

Last edited by sparklepupppy; 04-01-2009 at 10:34 PM.
sparklepupppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:20 PM   #179
sparklepupppy
I ♥ Mickey 4Ever!
 
sparklepupppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnes! View Post
I don't get what Kelly hoped to accomplish in the first place with her meeting with Bethenny . I mean, what was the *point*? And regardless of what Bethenny has or hasn't done to Kelly, regardless of what she might or might not have said...WHAT was with that "Here's ME[indicating with her hand a high ranking above our heads], here's you[indicating with her hand a ranking almost lower than the tabletop]" comment?

I can't stand Ramona and Kelly. I don't believe for a minute that Ramona has never had plastic surgery - it's hard to believe that those eyes are entirely natural . I like Jill(at least she's honest and she seems to really care about her family, she has a good relationship with her mom & dad). Bethenny is funny and honest - I like her.
I do pity the "Coun-TESS"(as she says it...sheesh, that's another thing. Just how affected-sounding can you be?) but she's just a little too stuck on herself for me to like her. Remember that etiquette luncheon she had for her daughter? How in the world did they shoot that and not catch the kids rolling their eyes? I can't imagine any self-respecting teenager putting up with LuAnn's snotty ways of presenting good manners. She made the lunch, (which should have been a nice time for her daughter & her friends) into an event all about MeMeMeMe...LUANN!!!.

agnes!
Bethenny is funny right ? Kelly said that she thinks Bethenny is not funny honesty, Kelly please get ears cause she's more funny then you will ever be!
__________________

Last edited by sparklepupppy; 04-01-2009 at 12:31 PM.
sparklepupppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 12:24 PM   #180
wowsmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmy4boys View Post
Simon bought a huge poster for his house of Alice Cooper with a giant snake??? They thought their kids would be frightened by the waves at the Hampton Beach, but they are going to put Alice Cooper and his snake on the wall!!!
I think I'd worry more about Alice Cooper scaring the kids than the sanke!

This whole show cracked me up. Kelly saying "I graduated high school, I don't need this" and what she was doing was total high school!

To me, Mario always seems uncomfortable when on camera - he sounds almost scripted.

And what was the whole thing about "planted" naked Alex pics??
wowsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: