Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #106
jewjubean
You can call me Bean
My vote "the TG" is a Mutant ninja fairy ranger. Fighting for crazy people everywhere!!:D

Ok..So I LOVE the fact that shockers fanny pack lights up in the dark.:D
Shocker go with the pink manpris ...they will bring out your eyes lol.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #107
septbaby
DIS Veteran

wigd...as for the bus cards, yes we had to ask for them, much easier when the buses were less crowded. Definitely ride up front in the monorail. I doubt he'll ever get tired of how fun that can be. Just watch shocker's eyes light up when you ride. Kids big and small love riding in the front of the monorail. Maybe I should try it again for my trip to CG? Nah, I wouldn't do that, been there done that, I'll let another family have that thrill.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-19-2009, 11:16 AM   #108
Roxychica7
DIS Veteran

Oh man, don't even get me started on Fanny packs. If only I could get my hands on my 1st trip when I was in 3rd grade, BRIGHT pink...I still feel ridiculous looking at those pictures of myself..
NICE vera's though, I LOVE my hipster, hands free in the parks. I'm currently searching for a cheap one in the new Purple Punch pattern, love it!
Jess (Me)-29 Blake (DF)-28 Our Italian Greyhound and our salt water tank
WHY did you do it? 2010
Upcoming Trip: Pop Century!
Old 02-19-2009, 05:12 PM   #109
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewjubean View Post
Ok..So I LOVE the fact that shockers fanny pack lights up in the dark.:D
Shocker go with the pink manpris ...they will bring out your eyes lol.
No, no, no manpris!
Quote:
Originally Posted by septbaby View Post
wigd...as for the bus cards, yes we had to ask for them, much easier when the buses were less crowded. Definitely ride up front in the monorail. I doubt he'll ever get tired of how fun that can be. Just watch shocker's eyes light up when you ride. Kids big and small love riding in the front of the monorail. Maybe I should try it again for my trip to CG? Nah, I wouldn't do that, been there done that, I'll let another family have that thrill.
We will check out the bus cards for sure As far as sitting up front we always seem to be in a hurry and another family is already waiting up front so we just hop on. I've been there and done that on sooo many things at Disney but can always do it again. It's always a new day and a new trip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxychica7 View Post
Oh man, don't even get me started on Fanny packs. If only I could get my hands on my 1st trip when I was in 3rd grade, BRIGHT pink...I still feel ridiculous looking at those pictures of myself..
NICE vera's though, I LOVE my hipster, hands free in the parks. I'm currently searching for a cheap one in the new Purple Punch pattern, love it!
Good luck on the cheap Purple Punch I love it too! 3rd grade, bright pink fanny pack, hmmmmmm
Old 02-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #110
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

manpris

All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 02-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #111
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post

Why, , why, , why, , must you torture me in this way?

Old 02-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #112
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness on the manpris!!!

How very Key West!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #113
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Oh my goodness on the manpris!!!

How very Key West!
They are really special aren't they? My dh certainly has a sense of humor!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:48 PM   #114
autumnsmommy
And I still eat raw cookie dough-oatmeal raisin-I figure the fiber counteracts the samonella.

Quote:

Humming "I'm too sexy for my manpris"
Love the little ties at the bottom...they're so....special!
July 4th '94 off
Learned my lesson...
Oct'05 POP May '06 POP Oct '06 POP May '07 POP June '08 POP June '09 POFQ, Nov '10 Oh horrors, skipped Disney-went RCCL instead,'11 back to Disneyland as many times as possible to maximize my pass
Old 02-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #115
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnsmommy View Post
Humming "I'm too sexy for my manpris"
Love the little ties at the bottom...they're so....special!
I did not notice those little ties at the bottom, wow, just one more thing to love about those fancy pants
Old 02-20-2009, 12:26 AM   #116
septbaby
DIS Veteran

Oh wow the manpris are well, special?

Wigd I don't envy your situation: let him wear the manpris or the speedo.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #117
rtobe
Chocolate, it's not just for breakfast anymore

At least the manpris can be worn outside of certain beaches outside the United States But seriously, they need to be madras then you can accessorize with the lime green shirt or orange shirt with lime green lanyard complete with mickey head

Can't wait to read more

By the way 5 PM dinner at Le Cellier - then to Studios for Fantasmic? What time is Fantasmic that night? figure about an hour for dinner maybe a little longer. Then you need to leave EPCOT from International Gateway and either take boat from there to Boardwalk (first stop) then wait for boat to Studios or walk to Boardwalk and wait for boat or walk to Studios. I suspect that you will still get seats to Fantasmic since Disney probably isn't mobbed and the ampitheatre is pretty big.

about that suitcase ... what type of animal is it?

I've opted to go bagless and wear baggy cargo shorts, they hold camera, phone, wallet and park tix.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #118
jewjubean
You can call me Bean
My vote "the TG" is a Mutant ninja fairy ranger. Fighting for crazy people everywhere!!:D

Ahhh the manpris.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #119
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by septbaby View Post
Oh wow the manpris are well, special?

Wigd I don't envy your situation: let him wear the manpris or the speedo.
No manpris or speedo , that's it, end of discussion. I'm putting my foot down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtobe View Post
At least the manpris can be worn outside of certain beaches outside the United States But seriously, they need to be madras then you can accessorize with the lime green shirt or orange shirt with lime green lanyard complete with mickey head

Can't wait to read more

By the way 5 PM dinner at Le Cellier - then to Studios for Fantasmic? What time is Fantasmic that night? figure about an hour for dinner maybe a little longer. Then you need to leave EPCOT from International Gateway and either take boat from there to Boardwalk (first stop) then wait for boat to Studios or walk to Boardwalk and wait for boat or walk to Studios. I suspect that you will still get seats to Fantasmic since Disney probably isn't mobbed and the ampitheatre is pretty big.

about that suitcase ... what type of animal is it?

I've opted to go bagless and wear baggy cargo shorts, they hold camera, phone, wallet and park tix.
Hey Ros, great suggestions on the manpris, madras , uhhh no! We are hoping for a second Fantasmic show on that night after Le Cellier or we might not make it in time. If we don't we will for sure in June. The travel bag is a zebraish print. The computer bag is more giraffe type print. The baggy cargo shorts are a great idea, I've heard of others that do that too and are not encumbered by a bag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewjubean View Post
Ahhh the manpris.
Yes, ahhhh, the manpris...........not
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 PM   #120
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

hmmm, no speedo and no manpris

This woman sure knows how to spoil some fun!

I really think it would have been cool to wear the pink manpris to Hoop De Doo Revue.

But then they may have been rather messy as I traveled there from Wilderness Lodge.....
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: