Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2009, 07:13 AM   #766
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Ah, poor Hannah. Glad the vet could get her in asap and prolong her life. Hope it all goes well and she recovers quickly!
Thanks Mary! She is home now and taking lots of meds. I hope this works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlwilliams9 View Post
Hey Leanne! I can't wait to hear all about your vacation! I'm sorry Hannah has so much to go through, but I'm happy the vet thinks he can help! It's never easy when your fur babies are hurt! Hope Josie is feeling better! Stupid rude kids!!!
I started my trip report. Hannah and Josie are feeling better. Thanks for the well wishes. Hey I see the Wings are kicking butt - GO WINGS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefanof88 View Post
I am so glad Hannah is going to be OK. I hate it when Niko gets sick I always get worried. Having a pet is expensive, but worth it.

You weren't stand offish. I think you and Mary both were wonderful. I really enjoyed doing Mission Space with y'all. I have to rein it in at times because I am too out going. I don't want to come across as pushy. I guess in my job I have to be outgoing and at times I do have to be pushy. I just wish we could have met back up but the rain was the ruler.

Can't wait to read everything.
Thanks Dana!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Hi Leanne!! Just checking in--hope you had a great trip even with the monsoon we had!! It was great getting to meet you Tuesday night at O'hana!! Your girls are just ADORABLE!! Did you enjoy your dinner? I LOVED it!! YUM!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!
It was great to meet you and your adorable family also. It think it is cute that all 3 of the "big" girls still had their BBB hair going.
We loved that meal. It's a go for next year too. This was the second time we ate there and it didn't disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Hey there, just got back to tonight and I am making the rounds to catch up with everybody!

So sorry to hear about Hannah.
Thanks Lessa Glad you made it back safely - sorry you got sick on the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longing2Batdisney View Post
can't wait to read your report...
we did get the potato head...he is already having lots of fun...but we did not get alot of essential pieces...next time...did get three Mickey's and can't figure out how to use them (LOL).
working on pics for my report it is taking forever to load in all the different places and I don't have nearly the pics I thought I had

talking Danny into going back next year!!! maybe first week in Dec 2010

so sorry to hear about Hannah; hope everytthing goeswell with her treatment
We were going to squeeze a trip in possibly in December but I'm leaning more towards late September 2010 in a dream resort, free dining, and Josie's 5th birthday....hmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Hi Leanne,
Sorry about Hannah's cancer growing back. So happy they will be able to help her and she will be with you a while longer .
Thanks Nichole!

Quote:
Just stopping by to say hello .
Hi there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Hey Dana, can you pass the TR?? Just sayin....
No need to pass the popcorn...I started my TR last night!

Quote:
You guys are silly.
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 AM   #767
leamom2princesses
DIS Veteran

TR started!

Hey all,

I started my TR last night. I went with a new thread. I just felt more comfortable doing it that way. The link is in my siggie! Hope to see you there! Thanks for following my PTR.

Leanne
Past trips: 3/87 Offsite, 3/99 Offsite, 5/03 ASports, 5/06 Offsite, 5/07 CBR, 5/08 POFQ, 5/09 CBR, 5/10 AKL-KV, 7/10 SSR, 10/10 WLV & AKV-Kidani, 11/10 Offsite, 4/11 AKV, 10/11 SSR, 06/12 BCV, 9/12 SoG, 4/13 SoG, 10/13 AULANI!!! 1/14 Swan & Dolphin, 2/14 SoG, 11/14 Fort Wilderness

"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!" May 2010 TR
Heading Back To Princess Josie's Castle - May 2010 PTR
Downpours, DIS Meets, & The Dining Plan - May 09 TR
We're Going Back - May 09 PTR
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 AM   #768
OhMari
WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by leamom2princesses View Post
Thanks everybody-it was nice to meet each of you!! I'm thinking of heading back in December. I really, really want to see the World with Christmas lights and Joe and I both have the last three weeks of December off (with pay)...so I'm thinking of making some plans for then. I will do some pricing over the next week or so...I figure if he wants to go back why not go for it.

Just a question, are we supposed to move our PTR over to the TR board now or start a new thread? I'm a newb to TR's...

Thanks!

Leanne
Hi,
I am going to move you to our regular board.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: