Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #751
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegIra View Post
Breezy

I just don't know where you find the time to do all of this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help and my grandaughter and her friends will be thrilled with the Chelsea.

I sure wish we could do something for you in return for all your help.
Peg
Well, I have a very understanding DH. After we eat, I stay on my laptop until it is time to go to bed. I really enjoy designing these for everyone. Just knowing ya'll are happy with my work is all that I need.

Last edited by BreezyBus; 03-23-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:36 PM   #752
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiknMinMouse View Post
He's gonna love it. He's in bed now but I'll show it to him tomorrow :-). Again many thanks!
Your very welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LParente View Post
We LOVE them!! Thanks soooo much!!!
Great, your welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diz-nee dreamz View Post
Thanks so much, Kyra and Nathan will love them. I can't wait till they get home so I can show them.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=Fawn;30956675]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBus View Post
Your very welcome. I use Photoshop Elements 7.

Thank you SO much! These are absolutely wonderful! You have inspired me...I want to get Photoshop and play now, too!!

Thank you again!!
Your welcome. Just remember, it's very addictive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gydell View Post
I can't wait to see what you do with this!
That's make two of us. I really like the image. We received the card from DVC just about the same time as Sharon but mine was bent.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #753
sokay168
Mouseketeer

Thank you very much. Can you please do one more with Marissa in Mulan? Thanks
Old 03-23-2009, 09:16 PM   #754
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokay168 View Post
Sure, no problem, I work on the itineraries tomorrow.

Last edited by BreezyBus; 03-23-2009 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added image
Old 03-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #755
Sibahan
Fairytale Journeys by Sibahan Sanders

YOU ARE AWESOME, you are the best! I So appreciate it! I am getting my magnet boards tomorrow, and making my magnets last minute! Thank you sooo much i so appreciate it. you do awesome work. Everyone will be so surprised!:wor ship:

LEAVING WEDNESDAY MORNING! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
DD

www.mousefairytale.com
facebook.com/mousefairytale

our angel son Colin (7-8-04 to 10-22-04)

We miss our Son Colin
Look for him in Epcot @
Colins Epcot Square @ West 3-c-29-5-16
Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #756
Waltworshiper
DIS Veteran

My stepson and his wife are joining us on our cruise in Aug. Could you please make:
Jason - Pooh Bear
Brittany - any princess

Thanks for your help, we the untalented really appreciate the time and talent of all of you disigners!!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #757
MiknMinMouse
DIS Veteran

Breezy,

Sammy was so excited about Frozone. He was so funny he said I had to move my Belle so he could put it on the fridge. I told him that one was for his room so he went upstairs with his little piece of paper and taped it to his door :-). I'll try to get a picture to send you.

So I have another request. We have some friends who we're going to see who love Disney and I wanted to surprise them with names. Can I get a Tim - Mickey and Carol - Minnie? Also, what program do you use? I'm trying to figure out how to do this so I don't have to keep bugging you.

Fantasy Dec 2012 - here we come
Old 03-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #758
PPFQP
DIS Veteran

Do you have anything from Finding Nemo? I would love it if I could get the name Meredith in something Nemo. If not, would it work with a Lion King background, similar to the one in post #654 or 656?

Could I also get:

Kimberly - Pirate Minnie
Kimi - Lilo
Brian - Rafiki
Cyndi - Chip & Dale

Thanks so much!

Previous Cruises:
Disney Magic Western Itinerary Spring Break 2005
RCCL Monarch of the Seas 4-Night Baja Mexico March 2007
RCCL Mariner of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Christmas Cruise 2007
Disney Magic Eastern Itinerary Spring Break 2009
RCCL Navigator of the Seas Mediterranean July 2010
Disney Wonder Alaska June 2011
Old 03-24-2009, 12:48 PM   #759
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPFQP View Post
Do you have anything from Finding Nemo? I would love it if I could get the name Meredith in something Nemo. If not, would it work with a Lion King background, similar to the one in post #654 or 656?

Could I also get:

Kimberly - Pirate Minnie
Kimi - Lilo
Brian - Rafiki
Cyndi - Chip & Dale

Thanks so much!
Yes, The finding nemo is on page 13 post #181, if you would like to view the design.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:42 PM   #760
Fivepin
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your welcome. Please let me know if I need to change anything.

Thank you so much for your time. They look great!! I was wondering if you could do the ones for Christopher with just Chris. I wonder if that would look better on a shirt. Also, I just love the Mulan one you just did. I would also like to get that one with Judy. I am half Chinese, and think that one would be appropriate as well. Thank you once again for doing so many for me.

Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Old 03-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #761
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Thank you so much for your time. They look great!! I was wondering if you could do the ones for Christopher with just Chris. I wonder if that would look better on a shirt. Also, I just love the Mulan one you just did. I would also like to get that one with Judy. I am half Chinese, and think that one would be appropriate as well. Thank you once again for doing so many for me.
What, now you want more! Gee, Ok, no problem I didn't want to do tonight anyway. I have always thought the longer the name it is harder for me to read, but I'm getting old and my eyes are not what they used to be. All kidding aside, I would be more than happy to re-do Christopher' and add a Mulan for you. I'll try to get these done tonight after I get home from work, (taking a short break)
Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #762
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiknMinMouse View Post
Breezy,

Sammy was so excited about Frozone. He was so funny he said I had to move my Belle so he could put it on the fridge. I told him that one was for his room so he went upstairs with his little piece of paper and taped it to his door :-). I'll try to get a picture to send you.

So I have another request. We have some friends who we're going to see who love Disney and I wanted to surprise them with names. Can I get a Tim - Mickey and Carol - Minnie? Also, what program do you use? I'm trying to figure out how to do this so I don't have to keep bugging you.
I'm so glad Sammy liked it. I'll try to do the other names tonight. My DH is going over to DS's to help put up a garage door opener, so I have the entire night to myself. I use Photoshop Elements 7 on Windows Vista. I have the instructions for Photoshop for Windows XP and they are basically the same for Elements and Vista. Not sure how it would work on a Mac. Let me search tonight for some tutorials on the web and see what I can find for you.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:26 PM   #763
PPFQP
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, The finding nemo is on page 13 post #181, if you would like to view the design.
Love the Nemo - that's perfect.
So:
Meredith - Nemo
Kimberly - Pirate Minnie
Kimi - Lilo
Brian - Rafiki
Cyndi - Chip & Dale

And one more ...
Lauren - Lion King

Previous Cruises:
Disney Magic Western Itinerary Spring Break 2005
RCCL Monarch of the Seas 4-Night Baja Mexico March 2007
RCCL Mariner of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Christmas Cruise 2007
Disney Magic Eastern Itinerary Spring Break 2009
RCCL Navigator of the Seas Mediterranean July 2010
Disney Wonder Alaska June 2011
Old 03-24-2009, 04:38 PM   #764
esbrick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I almost missed yours. Finally posted your request on page 45 post # 674. Sorry it took so long to complete. Let me know if I need to change anything.
BreezyBus you are great! Thanks so much for all your help! I was wondering if by chance you could change Nicole's name to be made with a Baby Mini?

Thanks so much for helping with the magic!

Eilis
April 12 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break @ SSR; March/April 11 - Krick, Brick, Brady Families Spring Break; May 10 - Mike & Eilis SSR, April 09 - Krick / Brady families Spring Break to SSR and the Disney Wonder; December 08 - Eilis & Mike's Disneymoon at SSR ; May 08 - SSR DFH & Me ; March 08 - DCL DFH, DSD & Me!!; September 07 - Labor Day Family Trip; More trips not enough room
Old 03-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #765
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokay168 View Post
Good afternoon, Here are the itineraries. Please let me know if I need to change anything. Enjoy your cruise.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: