Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

What's a girl got to do to get some reader's up in this PTR! Home, TR link up! 9-23

Welcome to another inkedupmomma pre-trip report.

I'll do the whole re-intro thing in this section, but if you feel up to it please feel free to read my very 1st PTR and my very first Tr! Links posted in my siggy!!

I hope to have lots of fun and great readers! I totally depend on your awesome input!

Happy Sunday!

Ok,I said I would post this in the first post, but this is fine.

Although most of you know me already I am hoping for some new readers!! So pass the word along, inkedupmomma is back!

The cast and crew....the who

Me- Jenn, 27 years old for another 2 weeks, mom to 2 wonderful kids, and fiance to a pretty amazing man. I enjoy long walks on the beach...Oh wait no I enjoy tattoo's, baking awesome cakes,scrapbooking,retro inspired punk rock needlepoint,Disney World!! I am a nanny, and currently going to the local community college and taking one class. I also just joined a gym and hope to lose some lbs. before this trip!! I suppose this might be a swell spot for that info as well, I need support fer reals! Also, I say some ridiculous things. I know how uneducated I sound sometimes, but I assure you it is all in fun and for entertainment purposes

John-37, will be turning 38 on the trip He is my fiance, my daughter's father although not biological, and my sons biological dad. He is an auto mechanic and all around techy kinda guy.We met in 2003 and have been best friends ever since!! He is slowly but surely becoming a big disney fan. He is not obsessed by any means, but has been asking more questions than usual The reason our next trip is happening is because he so wonderfully agreed to the bounceback offer!! That's when I knew he was starting to fall into the magic that we all love

Kayla-8 going on 18. She is my perfect little princess! She lovessss Disney and is my partner in crime! Daddy just can't resist those big brown eyes..ok he can..but he can't stand our combined whining! She will be starting 3rd grade when we leave for our next trip and I am a bit stressed about that...I suppose I won't stress until we are closer to the date of the trip lol.
Kayla says she is mostly over the princesses, but she still lights up with joy when she sees any character! Currently like most 8 year olds she is into Hannah Montana,Jo Bros,Demi, Selena Gomez, and most recently she has fallen in love with Tinkerbell. Below are 3 pics of her, one from our disney trip in 2005, one from our most recent trip this past Sept 2008, and one of her today..well a couple days ago, but you know what I mean lol

Jack-2 and full of energy!!! He is seriously chock full of life 24/7 and keep going and going and going and going and... you get the point! So many people said we were crazy for going to Disney with such a young child, and they turned out to be dead wrong! He lovedddd it! He still talks about it! I am super excited for our next trip, I think he will really really love it now that he is getting older and can talk so so so much better..oh and did I mention he is potty trained now! Woo hoo for no diapers in disney! [although he is not night time trained yet...hopefully 7 months from now he will be!] Some of his Disney jams are Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse,Peter Pan and of course Cars. His absolute favorite is Jack and Sally though!! He lives for Nightmare Before Christmas! It is actually a family favorite..but most of you know that! Needles to say he is named after my favorite character![Although his real name is John after his dad... don't ask us why we did that when we never had any intention of calling him that]

Family shot

Also joining us is one of my most fav Diser's Ohiodisneylover and her hubs!!! I have no pics of them on my photobucket right now, but she posts on my PTR often!! Say hi to her, and check out her PTR too!

Up next what,where,when,why...

Last edited by inkedupmomma; 09-24-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

First!!!

Now going back to read

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-08-2009, 09:54 PM   #3
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

We will wait....homework sucks, but must be done
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #4
inkedupmomma
If you live to be a 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day. So I never have to live without you.

Hi Hi Hi!! Weird, the boards didn't tell me that I had a reply!! I hate that, whats the point of subscribing if it doesn't tell you people replied!! Still doing homework, but gonna try to write in here tonight!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #5
OhioDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

yay!!!!!!!!!!

Hey BangBang Chicken...Where's Carl?http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post50814403 CURRENT TR in Progress Really? All of us? ... a Jan PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186622
The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...happened to us! A 2013 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066866
Road Trip! Stop1: Inkedupmomma's Wedding, Stop 2: Disney - A Feb 2013 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post45966160
Small Po-taaaa-toes! My Sept 2011 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post42885313
The "I said I wasn't going to do a PTR...PTR (Sept 2011) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post39927349
Drama Please End...Fun, Please Begin..A Sept TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post38357331
Old 02-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #6
lisalonglash
I have a thing for actors nobody else thinks are yummalicious

Yay, I'm in at the beginning!
Me and dh Ds#1(14yo) Ds#2(11yo)

September 2013 - Disney World w/FD (POFQ)
September 2009 - Disney World w/FD(ASMu)
October 2008 - Disney World (ASSp)
May 2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris (off-site in Paris)
Old 02-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #7
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

Yay!!

Good title!!

Old 02-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #9
inkedupmomma

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
yay!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you may be excited
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalonglash View Post
Yay, I'm in at the beginning!
Hi Lisa, nice to meet you! Thanks for joining!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
Yay!!

Good title!!
Glad you like the title!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Hey girl! I'm with ya!
Hi Tammy! Thanks for joining again! Love your new siggy
Old 02-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #11
inkedupmomma

What,where,when, and why..

What- why a trip to Disney of course!!

Where- CSR!!!!!!! Yes yall we are upgrading!! Our last 2 trips have been at a value[movies/music], but this time around we have decided to upgrade! I am thrilled to death!! Ideally I would have loved the poly or akl, but csr is the best for the money we have! *Please note if this trip looks in any way shape or form like it may not happen, csr will be the first thing to go!

When- September 12-21 2009!!!

Why you ask?? Because we got a bounceback offer That and I had felt if we didn't rebook right there and then my life would rip apart at the seams. John could see that and agreed we could go back...like I said earlier I think he is secretly becoming a Disney World lover

So there you have the method behind the madness..well at least a sneak peek at it!

Up next, ADR choices, and park days. Sophia and I need to start coordinating so we can do lots of fun stuff together!
!

Last edited by inkedupmomma; 07-15-2009 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:29 PM   #12
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Love everything! My girl is back ya'll! It's not too late to change your minds....we're doing a BIG HUGE Grand Gathering and you and Sophia could join us! Last year MNSSHP started on the 5th of Sept. The GG things start on the 26th, and are the 27th & 28th too. You could fit it all in if they do another early party like last year!?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #13
OhioDisneyLover
DIS Veteran

Yay for an update! I love the intro pictures that you posted, especially the one of Kayla on her first trip. I had not seen that one before.

I'm so glad that we're staying at the same resort this trip. I'm so excited. CSR is the only moderate that we have not tried in the past, but it will be fun. However, IF you change resorts, will will probably tag along with ya and do the same...no matter what you choose. That's all part of the master plan of FUN! We loved AKL last year but our room was in "east Jesus" as Joe would say and the walk just about killed us after a long day at the parks. Yeah, I know, I should not complain about a savannah view but it was horrible at the end of the day. Needless to say, that was our third and probably final stay at AKL.

So, I can't wait to see your dining selections. Hopefully we have finally figured out our stuff and are on the same page now.

So, are ya thinking of bringing the stroller again this year? I've never been to Disney with a stroller and last year I learned just how handy it can be for holding stuff. I think we jammed all of our crap in there at MNSSHP. It was awful carrying the freaking camera all over the place. Yay for the stroller. All kidding aside, I cannot get over how you were able to maneuver the double stroller through the parks. It was amazing if you ask me!!!

I can't wait for more of your update!

Hey BangBang Chicken...Where's Carl?http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post50814403 CURRENT TR in Progress Really? All of us? ... a Jan PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3186622
The Most Wonderful Thing About Tiggers...happened to us! A 2013 TRhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3066866
Road Trip! Stop1: Inkedupmomma's Wedding, Stop 2: Disney - A Feb 2013 PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post45966160
Small Po-taaaa-toes! My Sept 2011 TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post42885313
The "I said I wasn't going to do a PTR...PTR (Sept 2011) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post39927349
Drama Please End...Fun, Please Begin..A Sept TR http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post38357331
Old 02-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #14
Trentmom
Has a high Poodar

I loved seeing the younger to older pictures of Kayla. I love her outfit in the last pic. Very cute

Jack is adorable as always

Glad John seems to be becoming Disney Lover
Old 02-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #15
inkedupmomma

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Love everything! My girl is back ya'll! It's not too late to change your minds....we're doing a BIG HUGE Grand Gathering and you and Sophia could join us! Last year MNSSHP started on the 5th of Sept. The GG things start on the 26th, and are the 27th & 28th too. You could fit it all in if they do another early party like last year!?
Awe, I'm your girl john would shoot me if i changed my mind..plus it will be his bday when we go, so that would be crappy of me! We are planning a feb 2011 trip if you can think about coming then!! it will be for my 30th

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioDisneyLover View Post
Yay for an update! I love the intro pictures that you posted, especially the one of Kayla on her first trip. I had not seen that one before.
i swore you saw that pic before!! I will have to post some more when I get home!she was so tiny then. that trip was pure magic!

I'm so glad that we're staying at the same resort this trip. I'm so excited. CSR is the only moderate that we have not tried in the past, but it will be fun. However, IF you change resorts, will will probably tag along with ya and do the same...no matter what you choose. That's all part of the master plan of FUN! We loved AKL last year but our room was in "east Jesus" as Joe would say and the walk just about killed us after a long day at the parks. Yeah, I know, I should not complain about a savannah view but it was horrible at the end of the day. Needless to say, that was our third and probably final stay at AKL.
I am beyond stoked to stay at CSR!! You don't even know! I'm gonna feel all fancy and shiz! But agreed, no matter where we stay we will have a blast! CSR seems like east Jesus if you ask me.. everything seemed sooo far away... They better give us a sweet room after the rudenes we dealt with last trip! I would kill to stay at AKL one day.. we'll see...
So, I can't wait to see your dining selections. Hopefully we have finally figured out our stuff and are on the same page now.

So, are ya thinking of bringing the stroller again this year? I've never been to Disney with a stroller and last year I learned just how handy it can be for holding stuff. I think we jammed all of our crap in there at MNSSHP. It was awful carrying the freaking camera all over the place. Yay for the stroller. All kidding aside, I cannot get over how you were able to maneuver the double stroller through the parks. It was amazing if you ask me!!!

I can't wait for more of your update!
Oh hells yes we are bringing the stroller!! kayla is super tiny andthose lil legs can only go so fast for so long!! I kow she will be almost 9 [ I got sick just writing that] but she is the size of a 3 year old lol..she will need a rest, and i agree i like having the thing to carry stuff!! especially that heavy camera equipment of yours!! If we didn't have our van I would think twice about it, but we will so it is def coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
I loved seeing the younger to older pictures of Kayla. I love her outfit in the last pic. Very cute

Jack is adorable as always

Glad John seems to be becoming Disney Lover
Thank you!! she is quite the fashionista!! Old navy by the way...the top half anyways, target for the bottom half! i think I paid for all those pieces less than $6.00!!!!

I agree that jack is adorable..i May be biased

Yes I love that he is lovin the Disney!! I hope jack is extra in love with Disney this time, that will for sure seal the deal for the Feb 2011 trip.. not that he could say no..it will be my 30th...ugh

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: