Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2014, 09:46 AM   #1
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

TV/Movie Spoiler Thread (Read First Post!)

We all like TV, and some of the dramas have really exciting parts. Sometimes, those parts are spoilers, so, for all those who keep up with the TV/Movies we watch, and want to talk about them, This thread is for you! Basically, I'll list below what TV shows/Movies we're talking about. PM me for a request to include, and I'll make a cap of media at 5 TV Shows/Movies. No talking about other shows/movies than what is listed, and check this front page frequently because the shows could change.

Shows:
Agents of Shield

GIFS edited by me, If you want one PM me.
Qmaz246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:33 AM   #2
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I watched the AOS season finale yesterday.... It was so good!

Am I the only person totally confused by what Coulson and Garrett were writing on the walls?
And OMG Skye's parents.... Creepy
I am an ISO!SHIELD Agent on Coulson's busYoung Avenger and an X-ManPart of the flock I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!Cindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"I can't stop thinking about the others out there, all those minds I touched. I could feel them, their isolation, their hopes, their imbitions. I tell you we can start something incredible, Erik. We can help them."- Professor X
" I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy. "-Fitz, imitating Ward
1elle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2014, 10:34 AM   #3
GoofyFunyun
I'm just another one of those forgotten Disney princesses.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. finale! Noooo! I can't wait for next season, and hopefully Fitz is okay! (Fitz is the best character on the show BTW)

Quote:
I watched the AOS season finale yesterday.... It was so good!

Am I the only person totally confused by what Coulson and Garrett were writing on the walls?
And OMG Skye's parents.... Creepy
Yes! What happened to them?! And why haven't they washed their hands? Weird..

The wall writing was weird.. What I wonder is why, suddenly, Coulson did the same thing as Garrett. Why hadn't Coulson done that drawing a long time ago since he was injected quite a while ago. And why hasn't Skye done it yet?
Loki: "You know this is wonderful! This a tremendous idea! Let's steal the biggest most obvious ship in the universe and escape in that! Flying around the city, smash it into everything in sight and everyone will see it! It's brilliant Thor! It's truly brillian..."
First Trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3125266

Last edited by GoofyFunyun; 05-15-2014 at 10:39 AM.
GoofyFunyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:45 AM   #4
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyFunyun View Post
The wall writing was weird.. What I wonder is why, suddenly, Coulson did the same thing as Garrett. Why hadn't Coulson done that drawing a long time ago since he was injected quite a while ago. And why hasn't Skye done it yet?
Because Garrett was already spruced up by the Centipede syrum. Coulson and Skye were only exposed to the alien's blood.

Old 05-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #5
1elle2
"What makes life valuable is that it doesn't last forever. What makes it valuable is that it ends. And I say it, today of all days, is because time is luck. So don't waste it living someone else's life."-Gwen Stacy

Location: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... With the Rebel Alliance, flying in the TARDIS, or hanging with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qmaz246 View Post
Because Garrett was already spruced up by the Centipede syrum. Coulson and Skye were only exposed to the alien's blood.
I know, but /what/ were they drawing?
I am an ISO!SHIELD Agent on Coulson's busYoung Avenger and an X-ManPart of the flock I am the Doctor's companionKingdom Keeper!Hunter of Artemis, daughter of AthenaMemeber of the Mysterious Benedict SocietyGriffindor forever!Cindy, stealth mode is not running up behind someone and yelling STEALTH MODE is their ear. "BAM what!" "Oh really Jack?"
"I can't stop thinking about the others out there, all those minds I touched. I could feel them, their isolation, their hopes, their imbitions. I tell you we can start something incredible, Erik. We can help them."- Professor X
" I'm Agent Grant Ward, and I can shoot the legs off a flea from 500 yards, as long as it's not windy. "-Fitz, imitating Ward
1elle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #6
Qmaz246
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1elle2 View Post
I know, but /what/ were they drawing?
I don't know, I suppose it was some complex mechanical electric system. I remind you all that this isn't just for Marvel Agents of Shield, but also for other shows. Just PM With your requests.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: