Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
suedisney
Mouseketeer

disney rewards card question

I have only 62 points (dollars) on a reward card that will expire on 12/31/09 ,our first day there! i will transfer the rest of my points to a new card as I accumulate them this year,but my question is ......can I go to the disney store and buy disney dollars or a gift card so I'm not under pressure to use them the first day?. These were forgotten from our summer 08 trip ,hence why they will expire so soon If not , I will just use them the first day but would rather get disney dollars if possible to leave me room to spend when i remember....thanks
suedisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
geenerbell
Am I caught up with Robo yet?

You may not use the rewards card for gift cards or disney dollars. I would use it to pay any remaining balance on your room at check-in if you are doing room only. Otherwise, if you aren't on the DDP use it for your meals on the first day.
geenerbell is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: