Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure Forums
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 08:05 AM   #1
clukas
Mouseketeer

Help Please (Coke UPC code)

Can someone in Florida help me please. I need the UPC code from a Coke product so I can get the discounted annual pass ($99) for Universal. I am a "Florida Resident" but currrently out of state. I'd like to get the code so I can get the passes to be used in February when we will be in Orland for a couple days and then in May when we will be staying at Universal for a week. I figure we might get a chance to get back before the year is out so it is a better deal than the 7 days for $95.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. If anyone has any other recommendations on how to get the most value for my money I'd appreciate it.
Old 02-01-2009, 05:17 AM   #2
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clukas View Post
Can someone in Florida help me please. I need the UPC code from a Coke product so I can get the discounted annual pass ($99) for Universal. I am a "Florida Resident" but currrently out of state. I'd like to get the code so I can get the passes to be used in February when we will be in Orland for a couple days and then in May when we will be staying at Universal for a week. I figure we might get a chance to get back before the year is out so it is a better deal than the 7 days for $95.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. If anyone has any other recommendations on how to get the most value for my money I'd appreciate it.
I haven't seen any of the stores I've been to displaying any of the specially marked Coke products recently. If I see anything, I'll try to get the code for you. Remember too...this is a "season pass" that does not include parking or any discounts and has blackout dates.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
clukas
Mouseketeer

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro West View Post
I haven't seen any of the stores I've been to displaying any of the specially marked Coke products recently. If I see anything, I'll try to get the code for you. Remember too...this is a "season pass" that does not include parking or any discounts and has blackout dates.
Thanks, I would really appreciate if you could get it for me. I know it's a season pass and was trying to figure out what the disadvantages would be.

The main reason I want it is because I am staying on property later this spring for a conference and the family can enjoy the parks as much or as little as they want and I can join them when I am available. The other choice is the 7 day pass for the same price.

We also own a property in the area and may spend some time later in the year and could go to Universal for a day or two, that is why I thought this is a good deal ($5 more than 7 consecutive days). Does this make sense?

Thanks again for your help.
Old 02-01-2009, 06:39 AM   #4
mamaminnie
DIS Veteran

I haven't seen any yet either-- in fact the cans in my fridge have a Halloween Horror Nights code on them (I guess we don't drink a lot of coke )

If I find one I will post it for you-- FYI last year we bought ours at Publix (no coke can needed).
3/96 Contemporary, 12/99-1/00 Dixie Landings (Best New Year's Ever), [/COLOR]3/01 All Star Movies, 12/02 Disneyland Hotel, 5/03 Contemporary, 9/04 Portofino Bay, 6/05 Contemporary, 9/05 POP, 10/05 POFQ, 11/05 POFQ, 1/06 POP-- EE Preview Weekend ,3/06 Coronado Springs,5/06 POP, 9/06 Animal Kingdom Lodge, 10/06 Coronado Springs, 3/07 POP 5/07 ASMusic, 8/07 Beach Club,5/08 JW Marriott Grande Lakes & US/IOA 8/08 JW Marriott & Portofino Bay, 10/08 Royal Pacific Resort, 1/09 Country Inn & Suites, 3/09 Royal Pacific Resort, 5/09 Hard Rock Hotel, 8/09 Nick Hotel, 10/09 JW Marriott Resort & Spa12/09 Rosen Shingle Creek5/10 Beach Club11/10 Marriott World Center,6/11 Hilton Bonnet Creek,MNSSHP & HHN21 Hard Rock Hotel
Old 02-01-2009, 07:06 AM   #5
Metro West
Proud Redhead
11.47 Miles from Universal
23.56 Miles from Disney

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by clukas View Post
We also own a property in the area and may spend some time later in the year and could go to Universal for a day or two, that is why I thought this is a good deal ($5 more than 7 consecutive days). Does this make sense?
Old 02-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #6
karatepamy
Roller Coaster Junkie

if you don't mind waiting until you get to the park, go to guest services with a coca cola product and ask for it.

this pass is different than a power pass though. it does not expire one year from the first day of use. it actually expires in full on 12/19/09.

the blockout dates are longer as well. with the power pass, it's only from June 28-July 5. with the season pass, it's from June 28-July 31. the entire month of july is blocked out.

imo, i would pay the extra $40 to get one full year and a shorter blockout period.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 AM   #7
kiwisoup
Earning My Ears

*bump* this thread was created months ago...someone's gotta have the UPC by now...I am technically a FL resident and have FL ID, but I am in MN right now. I tried the UPC from last year and it appears that it works, but just to be safe, still holding out for this year's to make sure.

edit: ok well that one doesn't work anymore...help?

Last edited by kiwisoup; 08-29-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:37 PM   #8
phamton
Proud Redhead
My husband is right...It is all about me!Shooting your own exhaust is like cheating at solitaire

DISboards Moderator

Posting of codes are not allowed so I am closing this thread and removing any posts with codes listed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: