Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
Desnik
I actually love packing and planning
I'm glad DH and I were friends first then a couple

Sandcastle Club at the BC review with pictures:

Hi everyone! I'm not on the families board too much but I thought this info would be helpful. My kids love the Sandcastle Club at the BC and have gone a bunch of times. They never want to leave and always beg to go back! The CM's there are wonderful and the room is fantastic! I thought I would post some pictures since I finally remembered to take some! The price is $11 per child per hour ages 4-12 and it includes dinner. The hours are from 4:30 to midnight. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Desnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
Stephres
Likes Disney and Scrapbooking
All my dolls were very cozy!

Thanks for the pictures. My kids love the Sandcastle Club too and ask to go there every time we are there!
Register to remove

Old 01-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
Desnik

Just bumping this up incase anyone else was interested.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
MJAJmom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the pictures, it's very helpful when you see the actual room. How do the organize their time? Is it more of free play activities, or do they do structured crafts and games? Do they eat dinner in the same room? Any other info would be helpful.

June 2014 - DL planning in the works!
June 2011 - POFQ, Star Wars Weekends, Universal
April 2010 - CBR pirate room, 3rd time for just mom & 2 boys, Universal
June09 - CBR, Star Wars Weekends, just mom & 2 boys, more character meals - Trip Report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2208908
Oct08 - GF, MNSSHP, just mom & 2 boys, lots of character meals - Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2013585
Apr08 - GF - 1st trip for family
MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:46 PM   #5
Desnik

Yes they serve dinner in the same room. There are 2 different dinner times. A early one which I believe is 6pm and a late one. I am not sure of the time for that one. When you drop them off you choose the time they eat, the meal and the drink. The meal choices were pizza, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets and I think 2 other choices. The kids also got a snack of apple juice drink box and chocolate chip cookie.

They let the kids play on their own and some times the CM's organize a group activity. There was a craft time but if the child didn't want to participate they didn't have to. There were about 3 CM"s in the room on our visit. There were only 5 kids. They(the kids) weren't all there at the same time the entire time. They also organized a game for the kids on the Wii. My kids spent a lot of time coloring. They love to color and the CM's gave them a bunch of coloring pages to take back to our room. They also gave them cookies and tatoos to take home.

They gave us a pager and the direct phone # for emergencies. They told us we could call to check on the kids if we wanted. DD had her cell phone so when we called to check up on them she was annoyed because they were in the middle of playing and having a great time!LOL

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #6
zalansky

DIS Veteran

Resurfacing this old thread because I just made reservations for my kids for Labor Day weekend! Thank you for the pictures.

zalansky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #7
supersuperwendy
any happy little thought?

Great pics...my kids loved it at the sandcastle club!
Now approaching Mickey's Star Traders......DVC Trip Report 2012! <-----Click Here! Commando Club member #118
DVC Members since 2008

supersuperwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 10:47 AM   #8
loveswdw
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for this review & the pics! We are going to try this one evening next week for our boys ages 3 & 7!

OUR TRIPS March '14-RPR/AKVK Oct '11-BCV Oct '10-HHI June '10 (Star Wars Weekends)-Swan/BWV Feb/March '09-OKW (Spring Training) Oct '08-SSR/POR (Alex's 1st trip) Oct '07-OKW (Our 1st MNSSHP) Dec '06-BCV (Our 1st MVMCP) Oct '05-BCV March '05-OKW/AKL (Spring Training/Jonathan's first trip!) Oct '03-BCV (first trip HOME!) Sept '02-POFQ (first trip for my mom!) Sept '01-Hard Rock Hotel (had to stay there!!) Sept '00-CSR (Millennium celebration) Sept '99-POFQ (honeymoon!) Jan '98 ASMu (first trip--the WDW addiction begins!)
loveswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
Dancing Queen
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much for sharing! Searched this forum because I just reserved spaces for my kids (ages 4 and8) when we go in August. We are staying at POP but wanted to have an anniversary dinner alone. So we are planning on dropping off the kids and then walking into Epcot for dinner.

So excited
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
lindsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing Queen View Post
Thanks so much for sharing! Searched this forum because I just reserved spaces for my kids (ages 4 and8) when we go in August. We are staying at POP but wanted to have an anniversary dinner alone. So we are planning on dropping off the kids and then walking into Epcot for dinner.

So excited
We were going to send our kids to Neverland, as DD had gone there last time we went to Disney. But with F&W at Epcot (we're going in October), DH and I plan a date night there SO sandcastle club will be a better location for us. That is, IF we can get DS potty trained by then (fingers crossed)!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #11
Dancing Queen
Mouseketeer

Just used Sancastle Club and kids loved it! And we got a 15% coupon with our vouchers.

Definately would reccomend this kids club to anyone.
Dancing Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: