Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #421
disneyfav4ever
No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

I can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival again this year!
Old 02-04-2010, 03:19 PM   #422
TinkerBelle_325
WDW Destination Blog owner and CSR FAQ thread runner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricklg3 View Post
After hearing about you and lots of other people raving about Flame Tree we are going there for sure
Flame Tree is great It is our favorite CS in any disney park and the only CS that we feel can top it is Wolfgang Puck Express. We have tried pretty much everything on the menu and love it Hope you enjoy it too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyfav4ever View Post
I can't wait for the Food and Wine Festival again this year!
Right now I'm so focused on my March trip (Victoria & Albert's! ) that I'm barely thinking about F&W, but I'm really excited too! Hopefully I'll be going with my friends Tania, Anna and *maybe* Jaclyn. It would be a first F&W experience for Tania & Anna!
UPCOMING TRIP REPORT: What's this? What's this? A Halloween AND Christmas TR? Oct/Nov 2014
UPCOMING DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! Oct/Nov 2014~
TinkerBelle_325 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-07-2010, 12:32 AM   #423
PISCESANGEL
ILoveDisney!

Just got here...planning our trip for the end of March.

Great report so far!

PISCESANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 07:28 AM   #424
Disney owl
DIS Veteran

wow great reports & photos

JUNE 1996 & JUNE 1998 JUNE 2005 DLP - Camp Davy Crockett
AUGUST 2000 & OCT 2002 SEPT 2008 DLP - Offsite
JUNE 2001 AUGUST 2003 & 2007, SEPT2010 WDW - Offsite
Disney owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #425
TinkerBelle_325

27 Days!

I'm getting so excited for my March birthday trip! Work has been crazy which is making time fly by!

In addition to my March trip, my parents are going back to WDW in late August (Aug 27th - Sept 6th) and then I'm returning in late September (Sept 25th - October 3rd).

But...the most exciting news is that we have added ANOTHER trip!

We have decided to go to WDW in lieu of Christmas gifts for 2010. We will do stockings with Disney related items and then off to WDW we go from December 30th - January 6th! (We will also visit the Fort Myers/Bonita Springs area from January 6th - 9th).

I'm so excited to spend another New Year's Eve at WDW!

And of course, another part of our Christmas gift is a meal at Victoria & Alberts!

So stay tuned! There will be LOTS of reviews and pics coming up in 2010.
UPCOMING TRIP REPORT: What's this? What's this? A Halloween AND Christmas TR? Oct/Nov 2014
UPCOMING DINING REPORT: ~First we eat, then we do everything else! Oct/Nov 2014~
Old 02-24-2010, 08:42 AM   #426
Me&3
DIS Veteran

That is what I've been wanting to do for Christmas for years now. We have all gotten to the point we don't need gifts. I just want to spend the time with my family. Enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBelle_325 View Post
27 Days!

I'm getting so excited for my March birthday trip! Work has been crazy which is making time fly by!

In addition to my March trip, my parents are going back to WDW in late August (Aug 27th - Sept 6th) and then I'm returning in late September (Sept 25th - October 3rd).

We have decided to go to WDW in lieu of Christmas gifts for 2010. We will do stockings with Disney related items and then off to WDW we go from December 30th - January 6th! (We will also visit the Fort Myers/Bonita Springs area from January 6th - 9th).

And of course, another part of our Christmas gift is a meal at Victoria & Alberts!

Me&3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #427
natalielongstaff
I need a cup of tea and a big bar of free chocolate now
Was born with my dancing shoes at the ready
I will be back later to stalk some more

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerBelle_325 View Post
27 Days!

Woop woop !

natalielongstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:29 AM   #428
TinkerBelle_325

3 WEEKS!

I can't believe that I'm going to WDW in 3 weeks! and I know the time is just going to fly by! Work is crazy, Alice in Wonderland comes out this weekend, my Birthday party is next weekend and my Uncle's 50th Birthday is the following weekend....then I'm off to WDW

Yesterday I called V&A to book my parents 30th anniversary dinner and I confirmed all the details of my birthday dinner on March 25th.

I was happy to get a Cast Member who was willing to take detailed notes regarding DDad's allergies. You see, he is allergic to white fish (cod, halibut, swordfish, snapper etc). He also avoids clams, oysters, muscles and scallops because he hasn't tried those since they are molluscs and that is grey area as he hasn't tried any. BUT he *can* eat salmon, tuna, crab, lobster and shrimp. He loves all of those items but on our last trip to V&A his allergy was simply listed as seafood.

This wonderful CM, Josie I believe, made very detailed notes of what he can and cannot eat

I meant to request Mike, our server from September 09, but I forgot. I have faith that any server we get will be fantastic.

Now, I just hope that the weather continues the trend it has been going on lately, warmer and sunnier
Old 03-03-2010, 12:24 AM   #429
TinkerBelle_325

ATTENTION - Due to the new Dining Review guidelines implemented today, I have created a new thread to showcase my Dining reviews.

My new thread can be located here - ~We seldom report of eating too little~ March Edition! Going Live in 3 weeks!

I hope that all of you will join me for the coming editions of my reviews

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: