Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #46
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Wow! I just came back to see the end of your TR and it did not disappoint. You're a great photographer! I'm sure you already said it but what kind of camera do you use? Your indoor pics (esp Bellagio and inside the ToT) are PHENOMENAL!!!!! Your wife is so pretty and photogenic it's not hard to see why you love to take so many pics. I bet you're going to be a great dad!

Thanks for the fun

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #47
Teknik_DC2
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
Wow! I just came back to see the end of your TR and it did not disappoint. You're a great photographer! I'm sure you already said it but what kind of camera do you use? Your indoor pics (esp Bellagio and inside the ToT) are PHENOMENAL!!!!! Your wife is so pretty and photogenic it's not hard to see why you love to take so many pics. I bet you're going to be a great dad!

Thanks for the fun
Thanks for the kind words. The camera I use is nothing special. Just a 6.0mp Samsung L60 Point and Shot. I've had it for a long time so i've gotton pretty good with it. Its kinda fun to look back at the pictures and stuff from this trip (now that they are working again). I can't belive it was 6 months ago already that we did this trip.

Anyways for those who care I started a pre-trip report for our next vacation adventure. We will be going on a 7 day Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas and Virgin Islands. We will also be spending 3 days in Orlando, Florida where we are planning on hitting up the 2 Universal Parks as well as the Halloween Horror Night event. This trip will be taking place from October 7th-18th 2009. Click the link below to read more about this upcoming trip in my pre-trip report for it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post32117769
Teknik_DC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: