Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
dazednconfused
DIS Veteran

Disneyland/CA Adventure Touring Plans??

Looks like our plans to visit Orlando may have to be shelved for 09. We may instead, visit Disneyland. As such, where can we get touring plans for the 2 Disney parks? Any suggestions? I figured this would be the best place to enquire...
Old 06-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

I really liked using RideMax software. It's cheap and easy and makes a ton of sense. There are also sticky's on this thread I believe.... Or somewhere around here with LOTS of hints and tricks. Have a great time!

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #3
Hound 109
So non-screamin' family members can pass the time enjoyably while the Hound gets his Screamin' fix in

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused View Post
Looks like our plans to visit Orlando may have to be shelved for 09. We may instead, visit Disneyland. As such, where can we get touring plans for the 2 Disney parks? Any suggestions? I figured this would be the best place to enquire...
Here's a list of tip threads that will be essential reading for you.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520483

Also, if you have further questions, you'll get alot more comments if you post on the DL board (as opposed to the DLR TR board).

(you'll find it here: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)

My trip report link below (cliff notes on the first page), might also be helpful after reading HydroGuy's tip threads.

Have a great time planning a visit to Walt's Park.

Not for the faint of heart, but LOTS of info for the WDW Vet visiting for one or two days:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1975805

Hound 109 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: