Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #826
DisneyDiva84
Mouseketeer

Becky, I love all your pics! OMG I can't believe its been six months! I hope I see you when I go in October! I'll definitely ask!
Old 01-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #827
spacerangerqueen
DIS Veteran

I just found out I was nominated for the Disney Wedding Blog's Disney Wedding Awards 2010! Our invitations are up for best Invites! I am so proud of how they turned out and super excited that we were chosen as one of the three nominees since over 4000 people submitted recommendations for the nominees!!

Congrats to all my fellow 2010 Brides who were nominated. It's great to see so many of my fellow disBrides up for awards
spacerangerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2011, 10:54 AM   #828
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Congratulations on your nomination. I know how exciting it was when Kris and I were nominated a few years ago for our welcome bags. I just went and voted for you

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #829
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran

what was the name of the dress? ilooooove it.

fairytale comes true

member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:19 PM   #830
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

Congrats on your wedding .Now I have a few questions for you since you did the same dessert party and reception site as we are planning this November.So question is how much did it cost for Mickey in the tank?And what extra did you add for the reception from the basic package. Thanks Mike
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
lovemickeyshouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #831
spacerangerqueen
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsqueakrr View Post
what was the name of the dress? ilooooove it.
It's Harlow by Maggie Sotero. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemickeyshouse View Post
Congrats on your wedding .Now I have a few questions for you since you did the same dessert party and reception site as we are planning this November.So question is how much did it cost for Mickey in the tank?And what extra did you add for the reception from the basic package. Thanks Mike
I believe scuba Mickey was $1500. We were a Wishes wedding so there was no basic package, we just picked what we wanted and made sure we at least met the minimum. Good luck with your planning, the Living Seas Salon is an awesome location
spacerangerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #832
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran

Thanks! I LOVED Maggie dresses.. but yours is one I haven't seen yet & I love it! =]

fairytale comes true

member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:42 PM   #833
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

By the way were planning a wishes wedding and also having it at Living Seas and it our wedding is 730pm .Question is what time is too late for guests to leave Epcot on there own without me having buses waiting cause our reception won't end till 130am.
First deluxe stay Wilderness Lodge Dec 2010 with parents,Sis,Bro in Law 3 nrphews one of which my godson and his first Disney trip.September 2009 Pop 33rd Bday free dining trip was awesome. Been at Pop once in 2008 for World Series game 2 in Tampa and Port Orleans Riverside March 2008 family trip with parents and sis's family
It all started in 1980 and then 1985 and 1988 .No trips for 17 years and in 2005 I was at my 2nd home for the Superbowl what a story and since my Disney love went on. Can't wait for my next trip is the Hooneymoon in November 2012. Check out my internet show at [url]www.philliebeerman.com
Old 02-01-2011, 02:19 PM   #834
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Epcot usually closes at 9:00pm and I think buses run at least 3 hours past closing. So that means that regular Disney buses will run till around midnight. If your guests do not get out of your reception until 1:30 am I am not sure how many buses will be running at that time.

When my DH and I were married in November 2008 we had a morning ceremony in Epcot and a brunch reception at ADH that ended at 3:00pm and we had buses waiting for our guests to take them back to their resort.

We had a DP in Epoct that night and our guests took Disney transportation to this but the DP started at 8:00pm and was over by 9:30pm. Our guests took Disney transportation to and from this but it was during regular park open hours.

Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #835
lovemickeyshouse
DISNEY LOVER

Thanks but we have buses booked for 8 hours and they are too expensive for our budget.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: