Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2009, 10:37 AM   #721
BellaSoleil
Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy

The last few pictures made me awfully sad. Good thing I know you are headed back tommorow!

Current PTR: For The First Time In Forever ~ An OCT PTR
Old 09-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #722
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSoleil View Post
The last few pictures made me awfully sad. Good thing I know you are headed back tommorow!
Me too Me too!!! It was kind of sad to finish up my TR, but then I realized that in 2 weeks I'll be starting another one LOL!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #723
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

That was fun! Glad you were able to finish it up before you start another!!!

Do you know how they created the little cars in the London scene in the Peter Pan ride??

Old 09-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #724
DisneyFaeriePrincess
Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.

Oh that was a wonderful TR!! I can't wait to hear all about your next one!!
'95=Port Orleans '96=OKW '97=OKW '98=OKW in Jan. with Nonna and Grandma and OKW in summer '99=OKW and New Years trip '00=OKW '01=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a week at Boardwalk '02=My bandtrip to WDW in May(off property) and OKW in the summer '03=OKW in the summer and for New Years '04=7 day Disney Cruise on the Magic and a day trip to Downtown Disney '05=OKW in the summer and AKL for New Years '06=My brother's bandtrip to WDW in May and OKW in the summer '07=OKW '08=OKW '09=Pop Century for DBF's first WDW trip'10=Disneyland with the family and Pop Century with DBF for my birthday '11=AKL and DCL for our honeymoon'12=Pop Century for my birthday our 1 year wedding anniversary '13=OKW with the whole family!! '13=OKW for Christmas decorations! '14=Pop for anniversary and birthday trip
Me DH Rajah

Old 09-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #725
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
That was fun! Glad you were able to finish it up before you start another!!!

Do you know how they created the little cars in the London scene in the Peter Pan ride??
Awww thanks Heidi!! You know I have absolutely no idea, I think I'm going to have to go do some internet research on the topic!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
Aww Thank you so much!!!!! I can't wait to start my new one!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
Old 09-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #726
PracPerfPatricia
DIS Veteran

That was a great update Jen......I'm so glad you're going back tomorrow so we get to follow right back up again...with no breaks in your adventures (and Nobby too of course...)

Btw-how is Nobby with Prince P-is there any vying for attention going on there...

I'm really glad that you and Nobby got to meet Alice and Mad Hatter and that you all got on so well...

I am definitely going to have to rethink my phobia of the costumed Piglet...he was so kind and attentive to Nobby and he actually looks kind of sweet sitting there......not to mention the food looks fab...

We love the Comedy Floor-congrats on having your joke chosen...

Pretty photos...good bye...to this TR...
Old 09-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #727
Northern Disney Girl
DIS Veteran

Waaahhhh! It's over! I too am in shock that you did not ride Hm on your last day! Couple of things I noted while reading this last installment -

1. You are going to be SWIMMING in that Gray sweater in January girl! You will have lost more than 30lbs by then! I think you should buy yourself a new one - size Medium this time, NOT Extra Large!

2. I am sooo craving puffed French Toast right now! I am soo sad that CP will be closed on our next trip!

3. I absolutely adore the pic of you standing in front of the Castle! You look so happy! No wonder it is your "Happy Place"

4. I too avoid the teacups at all costs! NOT a fan of spinning! My kids are trying to talk me into riding in January though! We said that we would all go on a ride we had not ridden last year! I am pulling for something NOT spinny!

Well, my dear, it was a fascinating trip! It was a really huge highlight of MY trip to have been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with you! I will always have fond memories of IASW because I will always remember riding it with you! Now get on with your self and get back to your Happy Place! We need more pics of that boy Nobby!

Luv Ya!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:07 PM   #728
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Disney Girl View Post
2. I am sooo craving puffed French Toast right now! I am soo sad that CP will be closed on our next trip!
SAY WHAT!?! Crystal Palace is going to be closed in January!?!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #729
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Yes, it's true CP will be closed - can't remember the dates but it's in Jan and into Feb.

Jen - I'm usually so sad to see TRs end, but knowing I can still read your PTR and your next TR makes me feel better. Great pictures, as always.

ENJOY YOUR NEXT TRIP!!
Old 09-24-2009, 02:03 PM   #730
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFaeriePrincess View Post
Thank you I really enjoyed writing this TR and I'm really looking forward to the next one, partially because Paula is going to helping me LOL!! No long delays LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PracPerfPatricia View Post
That was a great update Jen......I'm so glad you're going back tomorrow so we get to follow right back up again...with no breaks in your adventures (and Nobby too of course...)

Btw-how is Nobby with Prince P-is there any vying for attention going on there...

I'm really glad that you and Nobby got to meet Alice and Mad Hatter and that you all got on so well...

I am definitely going to have to rethink my phobia of the costumed Piglet...he was so kind and attentive to Nobby and he actually looks kind of sweet sitting there......not to mention the food looks fab...

We love the Comedy Floor-congrats on having your joke chosen...

Pretty photos...good bye...to this TR...
Nobby is so excited!! He is all types of active and crazy right now...he needs his Disney mojo!!!

No there is no competition in our house between Nobby and Prince P!!! However between Nobby and my cat Victoria...well that's going to be another story for the TR LOL...you'll love it I know!!!!

Piglet was amazing Patricia, and you would love the breakfast at CP!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Disney Girl View Post
Waaahhhh! It's over! I too am in shock that you did not ride Hm on your last day! Couple of things I noted while reading this last installment -

1. You are going to be SWIMMING in that Gray sweater in January girl! You will have lost more than 30lbs by then! I think you should buy yourself a new one - size Medium this time, NOT Extra Large!

3. I absolutely adore the pic of you standing in front of the Castle! You look so happy! No wonder it is your "Happy Place"

4. I too avoid the teacups at all costs! NOT a fan of spinning! My kids are trying to talk me into riding in January though! We said that we would all go on a ride we had not ridden last year! I am pulling for something NOT spinny!

Well, my dear, it was a fascinating trip! It was a really huge highlight of MY trip to have been fortunate enough to meet and spend time with you! I will always have fond memories of IASW because I will always remember riding it with you! Now get on with your self and get back to your Happy Place! We need more pics of that boy Nobby!

Luv Ya!
Yes my ritual of buying a jacket will have to continue on this trip...I'm going to need a smaller size!!!

Puffed French toast is amazing...I have to agree I want some right now! YAY!!!

Disney really is my happy place, I'm hoping to get another picture like that and then we can compare! One thing is for sure the smile on my face will be the same!!!

Yes Nobby will have to be featured more in the next TR...we have to see what crazy messes he gets himself into!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
SAY WHAT!?! Crystal Palace is going to be closed in January!?!
I know...I'm anxious to see the closing date!! I don't want to have to reconsider our breakfast LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Yes, it's true CP will be closed - can't remember the dates but it's in Jan and into Feb.

Jen - I'm usually so sad to see TRs end, but knowing I can still read your PTR and your next TR makes me feel better. Great pictures, as always.

ENJOY YOUR NEXT TRIP!!
YAY!!!! I guess the one perk of taking 9 months and waiting until your next trip to finish is that your readers don't have to wait as long for the next one!!

Old 09-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #731
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Awww thanks Heidi!! You know I have absolutely no idea, I think I'm going to have to go do some internet research on the topic!!!!!
I just happen to know the answer.....Trade ya for a Haunted Mansion secret!

Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #732
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Jen- What a great TR! It didn't bother me at all that it took you awhile to write it. I enjoyed every minute. All of your pictures from you last day are great and I got a little teary eyed at the last few. I just hate leaving MK!!! I hope you have a great trip!!! (lucky)

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 09-24-2009, 11:24 PM   #733
yyx99
Earning My Ears

great report
Old 09-25-2009, 08:12 AM   #734
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
I just happen to know the answer.....Trade ya for a Haunted Mansion secret!
Hmmmm...okey dokey...what would you like to know??? LOL!!!!! Did you know the only official Hidden Donald is found in the Haunted Mansion...I'll be happy to show you where 10/01 if you provide me with the answer LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Jen- What a great TR! It didn't bother me at all that it took you awhile to write it. I enjoyed every minute. All of your pictures from you last day are great and I got a little teary eyed at the last few. I just hate leaving MK!!! I hope you have a great trip!!! (lucky)
Thanks Meghan!! I really enjoyed my last day and I have really really enjoyed writing this report and am looking forward to the next one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyx99 View Post
great report
THANK YOU!!!!

Old 09-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #735
TravelBug86
Princess of Quite A Lot

Awwww!!! Don't you just love the CP breakfast?? I can't believe how every other person I read about gets to meet Tigger- I've been to 3 or 4 of these in my adulthood and have yet to see Tigger at the CP
It's great that all the wait times were minimal so you could fit a lot in on your last day. How cool that they used your joke at the Laugh Floor?!! Well, I know you're Disney bound in just a few hours, so I want to say have a MAGICAL TRIP I will be patiently awaiting the Trip Report!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: