Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #241
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
It's just Nobby with the wine. I do plan to have more pictures of him up tonight though on my PTR.
Man you move fast....I'm just going to stand here in awe and ask you not to head over and read my post on the gnome thread....LOL!!! You're on the ball this morning!!

THANK YOU!!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #242
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
 
pamouselover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pa.
Posts: 3,189

SOARIN 30 MINS. Wow that is the lowest wait time I have ever seen for it!
pamouselover is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #243
BellaSoleil
Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy
 
BellaSoleil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,509

Oh, Nobby! You naughty little gnome!





You better wear that darn tiara! That thing cost me $50!!!! You know Disney prices.

TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!


I love the update! What a fantastic day. I was about to burst when you were talking about not having an autograph book. I wanted to laugh so hard.

Seriously, though. You better wear that crown! Let everyone know what a princess you are!
__________________
+ + + + = and





Current PTR: For The First Time In Forever ~ An OCT PTR
BellaSoleil is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:27 PM   #244
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
SOARIN 30 MINS. Wow that is the lowest wait time I have ever seen for it!
I know I was like that is standby line WOW...I should have rode it twice, but I was exhausted and wasn't quite functioning properly at that time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSoleil View Post
Oh, Nobby! You naughty little gnome!





You better wear that darn tiara! That thing cost me $50!!!! You know Disney prices.

TOTALLY KIDDING!!!!


I love the update! What a fantastic day. I was about to burst when you were talking about not having an autograph book. I wanted to laugh so hard.

Seriously, though. You better wear that crown! Let everyone know what a princess you are!
Geez I can't spoil the surprise and say if I wore it or not!! Although Prince Phillip loves that crown and wants to make me wear it to church especially when it lights up...he's really amused by that LOL!!!

I could only imagine what you thought as we talked autograph books...you were a sneaky devil too..you must be part gnome LOL! Actually you're part goddess...LOL!!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 03:19 PM   #245
stacikristine
DIS Veteran
 
stacikristine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,657

Let me just say I LOVE YOUR TR! Your pictures are amazing. And thank you for keeping us updated as to what Nobby was thinking throughout the day. So cute. Your dance with Goofy is AMAZING--the pictures from your PhotoPass are wonderful. I can't wait to hear all about the rest of your trip!!
__________________
Hubby (Michael) & Me (Staci) Baby Boy

Dec 2012 Animal Kingdom VillasSept 2009 Animal Kingdom Villas (PTR) (TR: 1st Trip as Mr. & Mrs.) Oct 2006 POP Century June 2003 Fort Wilderness Campground July 1989 Off-site

stacikristine is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #246
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacikristine View Post
Let me just say I LOVE YOUR TR! Your pictures are amazing. And thank you for keeping us updated as to what Nobby was thinking throughout the day. So cute. Your dance with Goofy is AMAZING--the pictures from your PhotoPass are wonderful. I can't wait to hear all about the rest of your trip!!
Welcome Back!!! You have been missed!! How are you doing!!! Thank you for stopping by and leaving such wonderful comments!!! Yes Nobby makes for a very delightful trip report he kept me on my toes the entire time LOL!!!

I was grateful that I got some really really great Photopass photographers and they didn't just take the regular shots they took pictures of the moments!!!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 06:47 PM   #247
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

What a great update. I share your affinity for the parks at night. For some reason- they are just more magical at night to me. Ya, I'm a grownup saying that

How nice of the ladies to send you a care package. That's really cute. I hope you end up wearing the tiara!!!
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:52 PM   #248
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
What a great update. I share your affinity for the parks at night. For some reason- they are just more magical at night to me. Ya, I'm a grownup saying that

How nice of the ladies to send you a care package. That's really cute. I hope you end up wearing the tiara!!!
I have to totally agree...Disney at Night...there is just something about it!! It is gorgeous and breathtaking and I just enjoy my time there!!

I guess we'll have to wait and find out if Jen wore the Tiara or not LOL!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #249
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Hey, Jen, is your favorite park Epcot by any chance???
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #250
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Hey, Jen, is your favorite park Epcot by any chance???
Yes it is...why do you ask??
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #252
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
Yes it is...why do you ask??
Just wondering...

I was trying to narrow my field of suspects.
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #253
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!
 
jenjolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Home in Florida and Texas
Posts: 8,157

One Trip Postponed/One Trip Planned

One Trip Postponed, One Trip Planned

Well this is not an update, so consider this a commercial break until the next update LOL!!

When Phillip and I were discussing budgets for this year and discussing the Disney trip it came up about me purchasing a Seasonal Annual pass. The reasoning behind this was the fact that I would most likely be returning a few more times this year. At the time we knew about my mom and daughter trip in December and we had discussed a few other dates that I might be able to take a quick trip to the World. You see Phillip and I both realized that I would have to take advantage of living in Florida and this close to Disney because we knew that we would be moving to Austin, TX the summer of 2010.

Of course you all know about Paula, Christine, and my trip in the fall. I won’t go into all those details again, but I can’t tell you how excited I am! We’re going to MNSSHP, Paula is going to show us cookoo clocks, C is going to drink with cute French waiters, and trouble will be had I’m sure. Then of course was my mom and I’s trip in December, we were going to celebrate her remission from cancer and finally be able to spend a holiday together. I was very excited because my mom loves Disney as much as me and well she is my bestest friend. Well yesterday we had to postpone (I’m not going to use the word cancel) that trip. You see my mom was given the opportunity to finally have a surgery that will help relieve some of the pain caused by the tumor. She had non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and the tumor was wrapped around her lower spine. She has not been able to feel her left foot and has had extreme pain in her left leg for over a year now. However, because of the blood thinners she is just now getting off the surgery will have to wait until Late Autumn and her recovery period is smack dab in the middle of our trip. Well my mom is stubborn and refuses to let me push her around Disney…she insists the next time she goes it will be on her own two feet and hopefully relatively pain free.

However, I said one trip postponed and one trip planned. Well as most of my adventures as of late have started, it began in a chat room LOL! LL and I were discussing her trip and I mentioned to her I had never been to Le Cellier she then invited me to come join her. Of course we were just kidding, I mean there was no way. Then LL asked the Million Dollar Question, “Are you sure you couldn’t drive down?” It then dawned on me that LL was going over Memorial Day weekend…I mean I could drive down and see her for a couple of days, but there was no way I would ever convince Prince Phillip of that. So I told LL I would at least discuss it with Phillip and would let her know…but we both agreed it would be a great time if I could join her, so we mocked planned like I was coming. Well if you know me and you know LL you could imagine the ADRs we came up with LOL! So now I had the job to talk to Prince Phillip and see what his thoughts were…I knew the answer I mean there was no way…so I bit the bullet and asked and he then looked at me, and was like what do I care remember honey I’m going to be gone that weekend for a class in North Carolina…if you want to go for the weekend then go. WHAT??? Who abducted my husband, who was this man, no grief, no negotiations, no budget, oh wait…..he then wrote a number on a piece of paper and handed it to me…only if you can make it happen for less than this amount. My husband knows our finances and knows about my trips so he knew what we could handle. Well I discussed it with LL and there you have it…a trip was made…I’m going to just join her at the beginning of her trip for a few days. I’m going to let her give you all the details (there is no way I can keep up with this TR, write another PTR/TR and be in charge of the PTR and TR for the fall, so this is all on LL)…I’m just there for the ride!

So there you have it! One trip postponed another trip planned!

Hope you enjoyed this brief interlude, I promise an update soon!!!
__________________


My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
jenjolt is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #254
BellaSoleil
Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy
 
BellaSoleil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,509

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
One Trip Postponed, One Trip Planned

Well this is not an update, so consider this a commercial break until the next update LOL!!

When Phillip and I were discussing budgets for this year and discussing the Disney trip it came up about me purchasing a Seasonal Annual pass. The reasoning behind this was the fact that I would most likely be returning a few more times this year. At the time we knew about my mom and daughter trip in December and we had discussed a few other dates that I might be able to take a quick trip to the World. You see Phillip and I both realized that I would have to take advantage of living in Florida and this close to Disney because we knew that we would be moving to Austin, TX the summer of 2010.

Of course you all know about Paula, Christine, and my trip in the fall. I won’t go into all those details again, but I can’t tell you how excited I am! We’re going to MNSSHP, Paula is going to show us cookoo clocks, C is going to drink with cute French waiters, and trouble will be had I’m sure. Then of course was my mom and I’s trip in December, we were going to celebrate her remission from cancer and finally be able to spend a holiday together. I was very excited because my mom loves Disney as much as me and well she is my bestest friend. Well yesterday we had to postpone (I’m not going to use the word cancel) that trip. You see my mom was given the opportunity to finally have a surgery that will help relieve some of the pain caused by the tumor. She had non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and the tumor was wrapped around her lower spine. She has not been able to feel her left foot and has had extreme pain in her left leg for over a year now. However, because of the blood thinners she is just now getting off the surgery will have to wait until Late Autumn and her recovery period is smack dab in the middle of our trip. Well my mom is stubborn and refuses to let me push her around Disney…she insists the next time she goes it will be on her own two feet and hopefully relatively pain free.

However, I said one trip postponed and one trip planned. Well as most of my adventures as of late have started, it began in a chat room LOL! LL and I were discussing her trip and I mentioned to her I had never been to Le Cellier she then invited me to come join her. Of course we were just kidding, I mean there was no way. Then LL asked the Million Dollar Question, “Are you sure you couldn’t drive down?” It then dawned on me that LL was going over Memorial Day weekend…I mean I could drive down and see her for a couple of days, but there was no way I would ever convince Prince Phillip of that. So I told LL I would at least discuss it with Phillip and would let her know…but we both agreed it would be a great time if I could join her, so we mocked planned like I was coming. Well if you know me and you know LL you could imagine the ADRs we came up with LOL! So now I had the job to talk to Prince Phillip and see what his thoughts were…I knew the answer I mean there was no way…so I bit the bullet and asked and he then looked at me, and was like what do I care remember honey I’m going to be gone that weekend for a class in North Carolina…if you want to go for the weekend then go. WHAT??? Who abducted my husband, who was this man, no grief, no negotiations, no budget, oh wait…..he then wrote a number on a piece of paper and handed it to me…only if you can make it happen for less than this amount. My husband knows our finances and knows about my trips so he knew what we could handle. Well I discussed it with LL and there you have it…a trip was made…I’m going to just join her at the beginning of her trip for a few days. I’m going to let her give you all the details (there is no way I can keep up with this TR, write another PTR/TR and be in charge of the PTR and TR for the fall, so this is all on LL)…I’m just there for the ride!

So there you have it! One trip postponed another trip planned!

Hope you enjoyed this brief interlude, I promise an update soon!!!

Okay... how come no one invited me?

Going to a corner to cry now.....

You girls are going to have such a great time!!!!
__________________
+ + + + = and





Current PTR: For The First Time In Forever ~ An OCT PTR
BellaSoleil is offline  
Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #255
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Yayayayayaya!! I am really thrilled that you will be able to join me. I am so freaking excited. And saying we are planning ADRs is the understatement of the year!!
Lady Lallie is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.