Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009, 09:40 PM   #226
faerieprincess
on the threshold of revelation

Wow, what a fantastic day you and Nobby had, and what a great update! : it is making me even more excited to see Epcot.. and i was already pretty excited! i really love the whole Nobby thing and think he's the perfect companion for you on your sort-of solo trip!

How do we love Disney? Let me count the ways! (Completed February 2009 TR)
A foolish promise finally kept - the PTR (Completed February 2009 PTR)
Old 02-02-2009, 10:06 PM   #227
kschafer
DIS Veteran

A little TR treat when I am still up much too late!!

June 2008, WDW with the entire family, May 2010, Girls only...woohoo!
June 2011, Two week blowout, December 2013, Christmas with the Mouse
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2009, 10:26 PM   #228
ILuvCrush
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the undate Jen!!! It made my day so much better, being able to enjoy your magical one!

I love the pic of Nobby all tucked up in bed!!

Paula
Old 02-03-2009, 04:02 AM   #229
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

I love all of the parks at night, too. It is always my favorite time to be at any of them!

What a great surprise from LL and BelleSoleil! Looking forward to that tiara picture.

I was cracking up about Nobby not wanting to leave Snow White!
Old 02-03-2009, 04:22 AM   #230
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

This update was well worth waiting for! But, ahem, don't let it happen again.

The way you write about Nobby just cracks me up. He has really revealed his personality to you!! Likes to drink. Likes Snow White. Duly noted.

I also love the parks at night-- especially World Showcase. But I also totally relate to the first day exhaustion that overcomes you. You can try to fight it but getting up in the wee hours catches up with you!

How nice of BellaSoleil and LL! Call me crazy but I'm thinking you did wear the tiara....

Old 02-03-2009, 05:08 AM   #231
JPFamilyMom
DIS Veteran

Location: That place between sleep and awake, where you can still remember dreaming

WOW!!! What a great day. And what a nice surprise left for you when you returned to your room at night.

Epcot at night looked beautiful just like you said. Great pictures. Can't wait to see what the next day brings.
June 2004:ASsports -honeymoon Jan 2011: Kidani -Spectrum Moms take on the World March 2011: rental house- boys first trip Sept 2012: AoA-Cars Suite -UFT (ultimate field trip) Sept 2013: AoA-Lion King suite- MNSSHP May 2014:ASsports- Star Wars Weekends December 2014: POP- Tis the season to be jolly

Old 02-03-2009, 05:41 AM   #232
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Hey Jen!! We are back and I am finally getting a chance to get on here and catch up! Love the Goofy story--& Snow White is one of my all time favorites! Keep it comin!

Old 02-03-2009, 05:51 AM   #233
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

I love Epcot at night. There's a little extra magic in the air, don't you think? I'm glad you got to sneak in a few rides, even if you were tired! I'm one of those people who is compelled to go on Spaceship Earth if there's no line. Just can't resist it! It's one of my favorites, and it has been since I was little.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #234
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Great update, Jen! And such an awesome surprise from Soleil and LL - how wonderful of them!!!

And now I'm 6 minutes late into the shower because I couldn't stop reading.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #235
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faerieprincess View Post
Wow, what a fantastic day you and Nobby had, and what a great update! : it is making me even more excited to see Epcot.. and i was already pretty excited! i really love the whole Nobby thing and think he's the perfect companion for you on your sort-of solo trip!
We did have a really fantastic day!! You are going to have such a great trip!!

Nobby is a great companion himself and I can't wait for the next time I get to see him! Although he'll be hamming it up wherever he is!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kschafer View Post

A little TR treat when I am still up much too late!!
Awwww...I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! Hope you got some sleep Katie!!!! Have a great day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
Thanks for the undate Jen!!! It made my day so much better, being able to enjoy your magical one!

I love the pic of Nobby all tucked up in bed!!

Paula
Awww...that's good Paula! I hope you have a better day today!! I know I really like that picture too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I love all of the parks at night, too. It is always my favorite time to be at any of them!

What a great surprise from LL and BelleSoleil! Looking forward to that tiara picture.

I was cracking up about Nobby not wanting to leave Snow White!
He was really stubborn about it!!! Man that gnome really didn't want to leave Snow White!!!

Yes it was a really special surprise from LL and Soleil! It was really really sweet of them and who said there was a tiara picture LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
This update was well worth waiting for! But, ahem, don't let it happen again.

The way you write about Nobby just cracks me up. He has really revealed his personality to you!! Likes to drink. Likes Snow White. Duly noted.

I also love the parks at night-- especially World Showcase. But I also totally relate to the first day exhaustion that overcomes you. You can try to fight it but getting up in the wee hours catches up with you!

How nice of BellaSoleil and LL! Call me crazy but I'm thinking you did wear the tiara....
I'll try not to make you wait to long to find out if I do have a tiara picture although with as long as day 1 went who knows when you'll find out if I did or didn't LOL!!!! Yes I could feel the tired creepy into my bones my day was done LOL

Nobby is just a funny guy!! Gotta love him LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPFamilyMom View Post
WOW!!! What a great day. And what a nice surprise left for you when you returned to your room at night.

Epcot at night looked beautiful just like you said. Great pictures. Can't wait to see what the next day brings.
EPCOT was gorgeous at night!! I just loved strolling around the world showcase it was magical and just so peaceful...and cold LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
Hey Jen!! We are back and I am finally getting a chance to get on here and catch up! Love the Goofy story--& Snow White is one of my all time favorites! Keep it comin!
Awww Shawna I'm so glad you guys had a great time!!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! Thanks for stopping by!! Nobby's Snow White tale is one of my favorites also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
I love Epcot at night. There's a little extra magic in the air, don't you think? I'm glad you got to sneak in a few rides, even if you were tired! I'm one of those people who is compelled to go on Spaceship Earth if there's no line. Just can't resist it! It's one of my favorites, and it has been since I was little.
I have to agree, EPOCT at night was just stunning!! I really did enjoy riding Spaceship Earth again it is also one of my faves and to say I did it at night is just something else to cross off my Disney to do list!!! However I was glad to get to bed too...I slept very well that night LOL!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 02-03-2009, 06:12 AM   #236
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julezdisney View Post
Great update, Jen! And such an awesome surprise from Soleil and LL - how wonderful of them!!!

And now I'm 6 minutes late into the shower because I couldn't stop reading.

Awwww thanks Julez!!! It was a great surprise!!

And hurry I don't want you to run late, but I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!

Have a great day!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 AM   #237
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

I think all us Marcettes are going to have a lot to live up too with Nobby. Your TR is fantastic, Jen. I feel like I am right there with you and Nobby. I'm glad you like your tiara but most of the credit needs to go to Soleil.

Nobby has been getting up to mischief! He's quite the rascally devil.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 AM   #238
pooh'smate
My ticker is actually a day off

Poor Nobby has to leave his beloved Snow White. Epcot is so very pretty at night. Looking forward to seeing you in your beautiful tiara. Nobby looks very comfy in his bed.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:37 AM   #239
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I think all us Marcettes are going to have a lot to live up too with Nobby. Your TR is fantastic, Jen. I feel like I am right there with you and Nobby. I'm glad you like your tiara but most of the credit needs to go to Soleil.

Nobby has been getting up to mischief! He's quite the rascally devil.
Bah...there were some days he was so obnoxious he had to have a time out...besides he wouldn't cooperate at times for poses...so I'm sure my next meeting with Nobby will be much better planned photo wise even I'm making a list LOL!!

I can't see the picture LL...my work computer is banning me again...details...I need details...what is Nobby doing LOL!!!! I must know...the suspense is killing me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Poor Nobby has to leave his beloved Snow White. Epcot is so very pretty at night. Looking forward to seeing you in your beautiful tiara. Nobby looks very comfy in his bed.
It was very devastating for him to leave her...however I think I negotiated a good deal for him as long as the rest of the Marcettes follow through. LOL!!

Nobby really enjoyed having his own bed it worked out quite well for us LOL!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: