Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #871
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

I imagine meeting Tink is going to be the highlight of many trips this summer!
Old 05-05-2009, 08:22 PM   #872
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I also made a trip purchase today... a clip on battery operated fan for Luke. I will hopefully attach it to his stroller and it will help him get a bit of a breeze. I plan to test it out... and if it is a bust return it!
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #873
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Alas, with boys we get no tinkerbell time ! I am sure your DD's will love it though -- that Pixie's Hollow looks so neat for photos and autographs! That is where she is, right?

Yay for Luke's fan! I am sure he will appreciate it. Mine would try to fly it!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 05-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #874
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

I am sure your girls are excited, because I am super excited. I really can't wait, I am going to be like a little kid in line. I have a Rosetta jibbitz for my crocs that lights up!

I never commented on yesterdays....I don't do teacups. I think I'm the 1% of the population who never liked them, even as a child.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:29 AM   #875
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Yay for Tink!!! I have seen alot of those fans for the strollers around WDW, I sure hope yours works well!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #876
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

We may make a stop at Pixie Hollow ourselves! Can't wait to see all your pix!

Kathy
Old 05-06-2009, 08:17 AM   #877
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Today we are 42 days from WDW, so six weeks! Today is one of our favorite things we are looking forward to:

Meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies

We have watched Tinkerbelle many times, had a Pirate and Fairy birthday party and well we just love Tink! Hopefully we can avoid waiting tooooo long by visiting first thing, and we will try to do this MK Day #1!
We are also looking forward to this! Tink is big around here! Have you read any tips about it?

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:56 AM   #878
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I imagine meeting Tink is going to be the highlight of many trips this summer!

I sure hope we meet her without spending a day in line!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Alas, with boys we get no tinkerbell time ! I am sure your DD's will love it though -- that Pixie's Hollow looks so neat for photos and autographs! That is where she is, right?

Yay for Luke's fan! I am sure he will appreciate it. Mine would try to fly it!
The pics do look awesome. My sister in law and nieces still talk about how great the fairies were!

I hope to try the fan out this week to see how it works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I am sure your girls are excited, because I am super excited. I really can't wait, I am going to be like a little kid in line. I have a Rosetta jibbitz for my crocs that lights up!

I never commented on yesterdays....I don't do teacups. I think I'm the 1% of the population who never liked them, even as a child.
I think that jibbitz would be a hit on the Tinkerbell crocs they have. Plus we plan to wear our Tink dresses (we have Tink shirts but the dress is far cuter).... I cannot wait!

My mom is not a Teacup rider... nor is my best friend. They are not spin rider people. I wonder if Luke will ride it, I had not thought about that yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Yay for Tink!!! I have seen alot of those fans for the strollers around WDW, I sure hope yours works well!!
I had seen one at Walmart online, with free ship to store, but this one was at CVS, so if it works, I will keep it. If not I will try the Walmart one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
We may make a stop at Pixie Hollow ourselves! Can't wait to see all your pix!

Kathy
I like how they have a mini-photopass card there, I just wish it would not be our third day of getting them. We might have to switch photopasses then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
We are also looking forward to this! Tink is big around here! Have you read any tips about it?

First thing when Toontown opens. I plan to "stalk" and watch while my family rides quick rides in Fantasyland. I think Ariel will be another day since she opens about the same time. I hope to ride Dumbo, Peter Pan (and FP it) and Winnie the Pooh, maybe Snow White or Tea Cups before it opens. I keep reading threads... but no fear I will let you know before your trip.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:59 AM   #879
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are looking forward to Turtle Talk with Crush. I think Emily will like it a lot more this trip. Hannah likes it already! Another attraction my parents have not seen either makes it a must do for us!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We hit the 30s tomorrow on our calendar
Old 05-06-2009, 09:10 AM   #880
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Today we are looking forward to Turtle Talk with Crush. I think Emily will like it a lot more this trip. Hannah likes it already! Another attraction my parents have not seen either makes it a must do for us!

WOOO HOOO for hitting the 30's tomorrow.

I found the fairy jibbitz at surfanddirt.com They were $4 each for the light up ones. They had all of the fairies too.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:06 AM   #881
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
First thing when Toontown opens. I plan to "stalk" and watch while my family rides quick rides in Fantasyland. I think Ariel will be another day since she opens about the same time. I hope to ride Dumbo, Peter Pan (and FP it) and Winnie the Pooh, maybe Snow White or Tea Cups before it opens. I keep reading threads... but no fear I will let you know before your trip.
I'm counting on it!!

Quote:

A. didn't really get it in November. I think Em and A. will both "get it" this year.

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35 PM   #882
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

Hey Laura---finally had a chance to hop on here and get all caught up!!! Your plans look great---it will be here before you know it!! I loved the calendar idea---hope to use it with Megs next time!!! I'm looking forward to counting down the rest of the time with you!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 05-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #883
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Turtle Talk with Crush is another one we haven't done before -- we may have to try that out this year.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #884
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Turtle Talk with Crush is another one we haven't done before -- we may have to try that out this year.
I was just thinking the same thing! Never done it and it is on our list. Sounds like it is fun!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 05-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #885
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
WOOO HOOO for hitting the 30's tomorrow.

I found the fairy jibbitz at surfanddirt.com They were $4 each for the light up ones. They had all of the fairies too.
I had some bad Disney math... we pulled off 41 today, so we are not quite to 40 yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
I'm counting on it!!

A. didn't really get it in November. I think Em and A. will both "get it" this year.
I think Emily will be the one who has a fantastic WDW trip. Not that Hannah does not love it, but for Emily it will be more memorable and more her making decisions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
Hey Laura---finally had a chance to hop on here and get all caught up!!! Your plans look great---it will be here before you know it!! I loved the calendar idea---hope to use it with Megs next time!!! I'm looking forward to counting down the rest of the time with you!
Is the computer fixed? Miss you Jen!

Quote:
It is fun, it is in the AC, and it is sitting down. A good break from the walking of EPCOT IMO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
I was just thinking the same thing! Never done it and it is on our list. Sounds like it is fun!
We love Nemo, so the kids like it!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: