Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2009, 04:52 AM   #856
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Your plans really do look great -- aren't having the park hoppers convenient?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #857
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

I love looking at your autograph pictures with all the princesses! I think they are precious!! Mulaan is always in China in the World Showcase, we see her many times every trip!! I hope we get to ride Kali River Rapids many times too, Eric has never been on, I bet it will feel great in the June heat! Having the park hoppers will be great for you to accomplish everything you want to see!
Register to remove

Old 05-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #858
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Yours plans so great. I love having those days that are a little more flexible so you can choose things on the fly if you want.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #859
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

I'm glad you had a nice weekend; we had rain, rain, and more rain!

I love the idea of having a "freebie" day that you can use to catch up on anything you may have missed earlier, no matter how hard you try not to.

June is not that far away!!

Kathy
Old 05-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #860
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are excited for the....

I am even a little extra excited since I sat them out last year!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:46 PM   #861
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

The lanyard was 3.95 with free shipping on ebay. It was a buy it now...so no bidding. I bought it Friday and it came today. The lady was fast and so nice. She emailed to make sure we got it this morning.

Old 05-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #862
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Today we are excited for the....

I am even a little extra excited since I sat them out last year!
That picture is adorable!

I haven't done the teacups in a while either. I guess I should try to do them again this summer. I would love to luck up and catch Alice and the Madhatter riding them, too!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #863
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this picture. That would be a great Father's Day present in a home-made picture frame from the girls!
Old 05-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #864
Happydog
DIS Veteran

The Tea Cups! How fun. What cute photos of Daddy and his girls. Very nice! I love the mouse who pops up out of the pot

Makes good sense to have TBA days! Good idea, makes you feel you can always get to do/see something the next day if it doesn't work out on your original day...

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani *
February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '11 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise *
Old 05-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #865
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

My mom still tells stories about how I would beg to go on the tea cups when I was little, little. I am still begging to go on the tea cups -- there is something so fun about sitting in a tea cup, spinning, and watching for the Dormouse to pop out of the teapot.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #866
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Wait a minute! The Dormouse pops out of the teapot?!? Why don't I know this?
Old 05-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #867
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Right in the center -- now you will have to look for it!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #868
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyGodmotherJen View Post
I can tell you that my little guy rode on my lap pn TSM back in Sept. when he was almost five months old, and it was fine. I did have to stop shooting when I thought we might be moving soon, though, to brace him on either side with my arms. By the second time through (we went first thing, then went back to get fast passes), he was over it. I'm thinking that next year, though, when he's two ( seriously????) he'll be fighting me for a seat so that he can shoot!

Oh, I think you'll be fine at DHS. I take it your girls aren't into Playhouse Disney if Hannah isn't all that excited? Even my DD (7 on our last trip) still enjoyed the Playhouse Disney show. TSM might change her mind on the park. DHS is a must-do for us due to the Cars/Toy Story characters. Eventually, though, I'm actually going to get to ride the Rock N' Rollercoaster (the kids will be WAAAAYYY outnumbered by adults next trip, so I don't think it'll be an issue).

Thanks for the infant TSM info. The girls do like Playhouse Disney, and we will see it but I think Emily will be far more excited than Hannah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
We love Kali River Rapids! If only it were a little bit longer...

So true!

Quote:
You are a night owl! Your plans and logic are great, you all are going to have a wonderful time!
I am a night owl.... and unfortunately my children seemingly require little sleep either and like the night!

Quote:
Your plans really do look great -- aren't having the park hoppers convenient?
I am totally thrilled about the hoppers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
I love looking at your autograph pictures with all the princesses! I think they are precious!! Mulaan is always in China in the World Showcase, we see her many times every trip!! I hope we get to ride Kali River Rapids many times too, Eric has never been on, I bet it will feel great in the June heat! Having the park hoppers will be great for you to accomplish everything you want to see!
We missed Mulan last year, checked twice and all... hopefully better luck this year! Yea to Kali in the heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Yours plans so great. I love having those days that are a little more flexible so you can choose things on the fly if you want.
It just keeps coming back to me we have seven park days.... we should have time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
I'm glad you had a nice weekend; we had rain, rain, and more rain!

I love the idea of having a "freebie" day that you can use to catch up on anything you may have missed earlier, no matter how hard you try not to.

June is not that far away!!

Kathy
The freebie is fun to strategize! We just can go with the flow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertegirl View Post
The lanyard was 3.95 with free shipping on ebay. It was a buy it now...so no bidding. I bought it Friday and it came today. The lady was fast and so nice. She emailed to make sure we got it this morning.
That is a deal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
That picture is adorable!

I haven't done the teacups in a while either. I guess I should try to do them again this summer. I would love to luck up and catch Alice and the Madhatter riding them, too!
That would be so fun to be on the same time as them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this picture. That would be a great Father's Day present in a home-made picture frame from the girls!
Thanks! Em looks so hot there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
The Tea Cups! How fun. What cute photos of Daddy and his girls. Very nice! I love the mouse who pops up out of the pot

Makes good sense to have TBA days! Good idea, makes you feel you can always get to do/see something the next day if it doesn't work out on your original day...
I think with a baby you need some TBA time!

Quote:
My mom still tells stories about how I would beg to go on the tea cups when I was little, little. I am still begging to go on the tea cups -- there is something so fun about sitting in a tea cup, spinning, and watching for the Dormouse to pop out of the teapot.

I totally agree... I am sad for those who don't like to spin!

Quote:
It is cute to watch.. even my girls know about this!

Quote:
For sure!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #869
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
That means I'll have to open my eyes..........
Old 05-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #870
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are 42 days from WDW, so six weeks! Today is one of our favorite things we are looking forward to:

Meeting Tinkerbell and the other Fairies

We have watched Tinkerbelle many times, had a Pirate and Fairy birthday party and well we just love Tink! Hopefully we can avoid waiting tooooo long by visiting first thing, and we will try to do this MK Day #1!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: