Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #721
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today we are looking forward to ....

Finding Nemo!
Old 04-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #722
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Ahhh, I bet the girls love finding Nemo, and I have no problem extending my trip LOL!

Last edited by Charleston Princess; 04-20-2009 at 05:37 PM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 PM   #723
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Will you go and visit Crush?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #724
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

I LOVE your updates Laura, they always make me smile!! I remember that picture of Hannah with Mary Poppins! What a PRECIOUS memory! I truly hope you get to see the fairies first thing!! Yay for Hannah on Tower of Terror and Emily for attempting Snow White!! We are not huge Nemo fans, but the boys LOVE Crush!!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:45 PM   #725
moparop
DIS Veteran

Nemo is a favorite here too! The look on Em's face in that photo is priceless!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #726
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Ahhh, I bet the girls love finding Nemo, and I have no problem extending my trip LOL!
Em has not shown to be a fan of dark rides.... she is probably going to be fine this year, since she thinks she is ten these days.... no fear! In my house age three is much harder than two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Will you go and visit Crush?
It is another day I think.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
I LOVE your updates Laura, they always make me smile!! I remember that picture of Hannah with Mary Poppins! What a PRECIOUS memory! I truly hope you get to see the fairies first thing!! Yay for Hannah on Tower of Terror and Emily for attempting Snow White!! We are not huge Nemo fans, but the boys LOVE Crush!!
Thanks Diane, I still think of your chefs at the Land and think about how I miss that... Hannah loved that and Emily would too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
Nemo is a favorite here too! The look on Em's face in that photo is priceless!
We got a new Disney puzzle set and Nemo is one... appropriate for today's reveal!

BTW... does 3.0 have a name?
Old 04-20-2009, 10:59 PM   #727
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
... In my house age three is much harder than two.
I've always found that to be so!!

So close... what's the WDW weather forcast look like, Laura??

Kathy
Old 04-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #729
moparop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
In my house age three is much harder than two.
Here too! And we are only 3 weeks in...

Quote:
BTW... does 3.0 have a name?
She sure doesn't! And at the rate we are going picking a name... she might not have one until the day she comes out. DH and I look through baby name books/websites at least once a week and there really aren't even a few that are standing out. Hopefully, we can even just get to 5 we are really fond of and start narrowing from there.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #730
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

I love Nemo- both the ride and the show! My little guy is hooked on the movie so I can't wait to take him to these things. Have you done Turtle Talk with Crush? Does it keep their attention good?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #731
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

She sure doesn't! And at the rate we are going picking a name... she might not have one until the day she comes out. DH and I look through baby name books/websites at least once a week and there really aren't even a few that are standing out. Hopefully, we can even just get to 5 we are really fond of and start narrowing from there.

You better get this sweet little Mopette a name!
Will you use either of your names as a middle name? Jill gave her middle name, Marie, to Bella. I liked that.

Nemo is Brooklynn's absolute favorite at Epcot, and one of her top five of all. She loves Nemo. When I went in March, I brought her back (for her Easter present) a Nemo bucket, the Nemo Musical CD, and a Nemo purse. She loves singing Big Blue World.

Isn't it fun to talk to the girls about what they're going to be doing very soon?!?!? I'm excited, and I'm not even going on your trip.

You should have a Nemo party with them this weekend!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:51 PM   #732
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
I've always found that to be so!!

So close... what's the WDW weather forcast look like, Laura??

Kathy
Ha ha... the weather is cold here.... only in the 40s.... but we should go up to 80 by the weekend, I just want consistant weather, say 60s. Everyone has colds due to the crazy weather in my house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Em looks so cute in the Nemo picture.
Thanks... she typically is cute in pics, it is Hannah that is hard.

Quote:

Luke was my only easy name. I loved it the first pregnancy- I had a student named Luke that I adored....it just took three babies. But it was weird for me to call him that before he came, since we never knew what we were having before. Hannah was the hours before decided (it was my choice and DH felt terrible for me) and Emily was DH's name the day of (I was sure it was a boy so I agreed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
I love Nemo- both the ride and the show! My little guy is hooked on the movie so I can't wait to take him to these things. Have you done Turtle Talk with Crush? Does it keep their attention good?
Hannah has enjoyed Crush.... Emily is getting there. I think she will this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
You better get this sweet little Mopette a name!
Will you use either of your names as a middle name? Jill gave her middle name, Marie, to Bella. I liked that.

Nemo is Brooklynn's absolute favorite at Epcot, and one of her top five of all. She loves Nemo. When I went in March, I brought her back (for her Easter present) a Nemo bucket, the Nemo Musical CD, and a Nemo purse. She loves singing Big Blue World.

Isn't it fun to talk to the girls about what they're going to be doing very soon?!?!? I'm excited, and I'm not even going on your trip.

You should have a Nemo party with them this weekend!
I sing Big Blue World a lot when I think of Nemo or that ride... it stuck in my head last trip. Emily and I were talking about it last night...she says the sharks are what scares her on that ride. She is a funny one, that Em.

I am thinking about having a party- maybe at one month out. Go find some Disney treats to eat, (we have tons of princess plates from birthdays and COSTCO sold a set last year). If I do I will take pics... maybe use Jackie's sundaes and some of the fun things I have seen at your parties....
Old 04-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #733
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Today.... 56 days till Disney we are looking forward to riding Snow White's Scary Adventure.

Since I don't have ride pics.... Snow White will do right?

Hannah is a big fan, and Em is super brave (any kid who takes shots like she does and is not afraid of surgery should handle it right?)

BTW... she is still afraid of characters. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Dora at Kings Island this weekend. I thought she would be done with that.... so we will see if she warms to Mickey and friends this trip.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #734
shannon47142
DIS Veteran

what a fun countdown--not just for you and your family, but for us readers too!!
your picture choices are awesome!!
Old 04-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #735
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

I'm sorry, I'm having a brain fart and should be working on a paper.......but what day are you getting to WDW again?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: