Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #661
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

What a great idea to list the things you are looking forward to! Emily is too cute holding the Mickey head!!! You can just see her excitement!

We are looking forward to swimming at our hotel! You are going to love the Dig Site pool!
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 PM   #662
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
That is the sweetest picture!

What a great idea for an interactive countdown!
Lady Lallie is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #663
cjackearl
DIS Veteran
 
cjackearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: SW Michigan
Posts: 1,909

Great idea. And Emily looks like she's just about ready to burst! What fun.
__________________
cjackearl is offline  
Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #664
shannon47142
DIS Veteran
 
shannon47142's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: College Station, Texas
Posts: 949

cool calendar idea!! Emily looks so precious
shannon47142 is offline  
Old 04-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #665
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran
 
lmillercrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,918

Love the excitement on Emily's face!!!
We are about the same many days out as you!! Your idea for a countdown calendar confirms why you are a teacher!
__________________



Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
lmillercrew is offline  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #666
moparop
DIS Veteran
 
moparop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Metro Cincinnati
Posts: 2,213

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
That might be the cutest photo on the planet! Em is just so cute I could squeeze her!!

I love countdown calendar idea. I bet between taking down the head and dreaming about the places you are going to, there is a lot of Disney talk in your house. My boys would love that! I wish we were planning a trip right now just so I could steal it. :giggles:

I hope the first day back after break was a smooth one!
__________________
moparop is offline  
Old 04-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #667
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love
 
KathyRN137's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,886

Love, Love, Love that picture, Laura!!


Kathy
KathyRN137 is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #668
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
What a great idea! I may need to copy it Look at that little princess all happy and full of herself!
She is very full of herself! Bumm forehead and all- that is what happens when mommy goes back to work and daddy has the day off- a big old bruise that no one can explain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
What a great idea to list the things you are looking forward to! Emily is too cute holding the Mickey head!!! You can just see her excitement!

We are looking forward to swimming at our hotel! You are going to love the Dig Site pool!
I would love your pool--- zero entry! I hope the slide is a hit with my girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
That is the sweetest picture!

What a great idea for an interactive countdown!
This way Emily can probably always take it down but Hannah has a job too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Great idea. And Emily looks like she's just about ready to burst! What fun.
They know that we are getting closer now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon47142 View Post
cool calendar idea!! Emily looks so precious
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Love the excitement on Emily's face!!!
We are about the same many days out as you!! Your idea for a countdown calendar confirms why you are a teacher!
Either a teacher or a big nerd....probably both

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
That might be the cutest photo on the planet! Em is just so cute I could squeeze her!!

I love countdown calendar idea. I bet between taking down the head and dreaming about the places you are going to, there is a lot of Disney talk in your house. My boys would love that! I wish we were planning a trip right now just so I could steal it. :giggles:

I hope the first day back after break was a smooth one!
You had quite a day... congrats again on a

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
Love, Love, Love that picture, Laura!!


Kathy
Thanks Kathy!


I will get some Easter pics up later today....




Today our calendar piece reminds us we are looking forward to Storytime with Belle!
__________________
IluvXU is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 08:30 AM   #669
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran
 
dddisrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,973

Your countdown calendar is so cute! Ours looks very similar! That picture of Emily with the mickey head brought the hugest smile to my face!! Just Precious!! I love your "looking forward to" idea!
__________________
dddisrunner is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 09:26 AM   #670
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer
 
mylag1rl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pasadena, Maryland
Posts: 265

The picture of your 3 kids with the tulips is so cute.

Awwwww I just love the one of Emily, too. You can just feel the excitement of her holding that Mickey head. That was a great idea to make the calendar a fun reading and writing activity for Hannah.
__________________
Carrie DH Me DS18 DS17
mylag1rl is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 03:50 PM   #671
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran
 
BrooklynnsMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Alabama
Posts: 1,883

I have finally caught up with your report. I really hope to do a better job of staying updated while I'm on maternity leave, plus I will be able to live vicariously through your trip until ours arrives.
__________________
BrooklynnsMommy is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 06:12 PM   #672
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

We've never done Storytime with Belle -- is it geared more towards little kids or all ages?

Here are some pictures (they are scanned so not the greatest quality) of that great CSR pool and the playground -- the slide was closed while we were there, but it looked like it would be neat.





Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 04-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #673
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Your countdown calendar is so cute! Ours looks very similar! That picture of Emily with the mickey head brought the hugest smile to my face!! Just Precious!! I love your "looking forward to" idea!
Thanks Diane! The mickey heads are just too colorful, cute and cheap to use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylag1rl View Post
The picture of your 3 kids with the tulips is so cute.

Awwwww I just love the one of Emily, too. You can just feel the excitement of her holding that Mickey head. That was a great idea to make the calendar a fun reading and writing activity for Hannah.
We are excited!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynnsMommy View Post
I have finally caught up with your report. I really hope to do a better job of staying updated while I'm on maternity leave, plus I will be able to live vicariously through your trip until ours arrives.
I am living through your mom's spring break trip pics... I love to see the pics in the morning when I get up. Enjoy every moment with your sweet girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
We've never done Storytime with Belle -- is it geared more towards little kids or all ages?

Here are some pictures (they are scanned so not the greatest quality) of that great CSR pool and the playground -- the slide was closed while we were there, but it looked like it would be neat.





Thanks Jackie for the pictures. Storytime with Belle is fun... it has "actors and actresses" from the audience which adds to its appeal... I think your family would like to see it once!
__________________
IluvXU is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 09:21 PM   #674
IluvXU
DIS Veteran
 
IluvXU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,472

Today our calendar piece reminds us we are looking forward to Spectromagic!

__________________
IluvXU is offline  
Old 04-15-2009, 09:44 PM   #675
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,146

Are you staying for "Wishes"?
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: