Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2009, 10:35 AM   #631
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

The Easter Bunny letter was very cute. The Epcot plans look good too. Epcot has also grown on my family. Our first few trips we didn't spend as much time there but now we really like it. Soarin is one of my top 3 rides, too.

Love the pics from your other trips. The one of DH and Hannah walking down Main St with the castle in the background is priceless.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #632
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=IluvXU;31247242][CENTER]Here is the picture!

This picture says it all.

Your plans for Epcot sound wonderful. Epcot has become one of my favorites. My dh and I always plan two days at Epcot and two days at MK.

May you and your family have a Blessed Easter.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #633
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
You really are queen of the "back side" shots! I love the photos of the girls in tomorrow land and DTD playing in the fountains last year. I would love to see the one of Hannah in her Mickey ears!
Thanks Anita! I try to catch them because I like them a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
It was cold and windy yesterday -- unseasonably so. Where did BIL and fam go for sightseeing?

Today was pretty here, too. It's supposed to storm again on Friday though.

I have the Soarin' music and listen to it anytime I need a pick-me-up!
They were visiting two sets of college friends- hit the World of Coke and some other stuff... they said it was crazy crowded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Oh my gosh, that is just waaaay tooooo cute!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
What a sweet pic! I have that frame in my living room right now, love it.

I don't know what to do about A.'s hair. It isn't getting thicker, just curlier! I want to grow her bangs out, but I know it will be a disaster and I'm not sure I want to deal with it. I'm thinking of cutting it shorter in the back to control the wild mess of curls back there.
I think at least now Emily's hair looks like I planned it to be short.... I know what you mean about the bang thing... she has the starts of bangs barely so I am going to try to avoid it. Then we will see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
OMG, that's so cute!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyRN137 View Post
What an amazing picture that is... no wonder its a favorite!

If Hannah is nervous about the loud noise in the TT queue, bring some squishy ear plugs for her to wear! They help Billy a lot!

I agree, Epcot is one park that has really grown on me, too!

Kathy
I think we need to get some ear plugs for Wishes too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
You have done Epcot like we have done Epcot. This year I am looking forward to leaving for a while and enjoying the resort a little more. I can't believe how grown up your girls look after just a year! It's crazy how quickly they grow up.

It breaks my heart how big they have gotten.... and yet it is fun to watch them grow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylag1rl View Post
The Easter Bunny letter was very cute. The Epcot plans look good too. Epcot has also grown on my family. Our first few trips we didn't spend as much time there but now we really like it. Soarin is one of my top 3 rides, too.

Love the pics from your other trips. The one of DH and Hannah walking down Main St with the castle in the background is priceless.
Thanks! EPCOT seems to grow on Disney vets I think a lot!

[QUOTE=micandminforever;31256249]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
[CENTER]Here is the picture!

This picture says it all.

Your plans for Epcot sound wonderful. Epcot has become one of my favorites. My dh and I always plan two days at Epcot and two days at MK.

May you and your family have a Blessed Easter.
I hope your family has a wonderful Easter too!

So today we took a rode trip to Indianapolis to the Children's Museum. It was tons of fun.... but work! My mom went with me and my sister in law and her mom joined for extra hands help. We sure needed it... thankful we will outnumber my kids at WDW! Plus the had a hard time two hours in the car.... I cannot imagine a drive to FL!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #634
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So today we took a rode trip to Indianapolis to the Children's Museum. It was tons of fun.... but work! My mom went with me and my sister in law and her mom joined for extra hands help. We sure needed it... thankful we will outnumber my kids at WDW! Plus the had a hard time two hours in the car.... I cannot imagine a drive to FL!
I bet you are even more thankful that you are flying now!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:52 AM   #635
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Laura, I LOVED the update! The letter from the Easter Bunny is so sweet! All the pictures were so cute but I LOVED the one from the back of your DS and DD!!
Old 04-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #636
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran

I really like the pic of your DH and DD walking toward the castle, I need to remember to get a few pics like this! too cute

I like your plans for AK & Epcot, we did not think we would like Epcot as much as we do. MK & Epcot are our two favorites with DHS and AK coming in next.

I really like your plans. We are driving from Indiana to WDW also this year. In fact, I live about 25 minutes from the Indianapolis Childrens Museum and have been to Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge in Ohio.

We are calling our driving our adventure.

Can't wait to hear more.

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014 OKW - July 2015 AKV Kidani June 2016
Old 04-10-2009, 08:18 PM   #637
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I bet you are even more thankful that you are flying now!
You betcha! I would have spent the second half of our trip dreading the drive home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Laura, I LOVED the update! The letter from the Easter Bunny is so sweet! All the pictures were so cute but I LOVED the one from the back of your DS and DD!!
Thanks Diane. Have a fantastic spring break... my is about over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlohaAnnie View Post
I really like the pic of your DH and DD walking toward the castle, I need to remember to get a few pics like this! too cute

I like your plans for AK & Epcot, we did not think we would like Epcot as much as we do. MK & Epcot are our two favorites with DHS and AK coming in next.

I really like your plans. We are driving from Indiana to WDW also this year. In fact, I live about 25 minutes from the Indianapolis Childrens Museum and have been to Kings Island and Great Wolf Lodge in Ohio.

We are calling our driving our adventure.

Can't wait to hear more.
We I am sure will drive to WDW later... when the kids can handle it! We had fun in Indy-- and are excited that Kings Island opens next weekend!
Old 04-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #638
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So Monday we will be starting our countdown calendar- yea! We will be at 64 days! I can hardly believe it... it is actually going quick.

So after a week off... some thoughts I had:

I have to get our shirts made (we are doing a few iron ons)-- I hope to work on them this week or next

My sister in law is working on a project for the girls too... she is far more talented than me!

I need to finish paying off the trip... just waiting for gift cards

I need to check Disney visa points and gather $$ for the stroller rental

Double check our ADRs and Magical Express information

Buy an organizer for papers... and update my little tour book

I have started to take a look at the kids clothing. I feel pretty confident the kids have plenty of essentials.... yea!

I need to check my own clothing situation too!

I must admit I am proud I have not switched a single ADR or had true resort envy....we will see if I can make it another two months!

Old 04-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #639
sneadae
Mouseketeer

Hello! I just wanted to say that I just finished reading your PTR. I am guessing you must be close to us...we are in Hamilton! It's funny, I think we were at the zoo the same day as your family.

I'll be following along! It's nice to know there are more Disney folks here in the area!!

Next trip: December at Bay Lake Tower
Old 04-10-2009, 11:41 PM   #640
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Quote:

I must admit I am proud I have not switched a single ADR or had true resort envy....we will see if I can make it another two months!

Amazing! I'm proud of you, too!!

Kathy
Old 04-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #641
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Wow, you are doing well, if you just spent a week off and haven't called Disney Dining one time!
I called three times last Saturday.......

Old 04-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #642
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

You are doing good with not changing ADRs or having resort envy! I have managed to not call Disney this week either.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #643
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

for no resort or ADR envy! I've left mine alone too, although I have about 3 ADRs I need to cancel..

Where did you find your iron ons?

I'm in desperate need for trip clothing, but I need to find time to go shopping ALONE, otherwise all my purchases seem to be for the kids.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #644
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Good job on the no resort envy or ADR switching. I can't even imagine not switching my ADRs. It's one of my favorite pre-trip pastimes.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #645
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

I'm all caught back up----love all the pictures you have shared!!! You guys sound REALLY set for Easter!!! I have everything ready for Meg's basket except a little candy. She is not much of a candy girl, so thankfully it will not take much to complete the basket! Your Epcot plans sound great!!!! Have a great Easter!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: