Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #601
ampc3
DIS Veteran

look how big Luke is!! what a cutie.. The girls too of course

lots of trips as a kid ...
Feb 20-22 2005 Asmov (left little one behind)
June 8-16 2008~POR (first whole family trip)
Sep 18-20 2009~POP~ mommy and DD6 bday trip
June 6-8 2010~POR~ GAD trip with Ds,YDd ,sister and nephew
May 2014 for the twins first trip.. first offsite WBC
Old 04-06-2009, 01:05 PM   #602
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting the pictures! Your children are so photogenic! Luke and Em are changing all the time and Hannah is just as cute as always! I swear some of pictures could win awards, you have an "eye" with the camera! Love that blue Hyacinth background with Luke.......

Pssssst, I like Max and Ruby too!!
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #603
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Great pics!! We had awesome weather over the weekend and 6.5 inches of snow today. It stinks!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:04 PM   #604
micandminforever
DIS Veteran

It was great looking at the pictures and dreaming of Spring, as I sit my a fire. Everything is covered in pollen outside and the dogwoods and azaleas are blooming, it should not be this cold.

I fell sorry for the teachers, and student on Spring break that planned on having fun in the sun this week.
One day trips with Family 1972,1973, 1976, Honeymoon off site June 1985, Off site June 1986, Off site June 1989, Grand Floridian June 1992, Wilderness Lodge June 1995, Dixie Landing(POR) April 1997, Hilton at Downtown Disney April 2000, Beach Club June 2003, POFQ June 2005, Pop Century Dec. 2005, Pop Century Jan. 2006, Pop Century Sept. 2007, POFQ Jan. 2009, Pop Century Sept 2009, BLT 25th Anniversary Trip June 2010, CBR March 2011, PORS Sept. 2012, Pop Century Jan. 2013
Old 04-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #605
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

wow.....such cuties!!!!! luke is getting so big - and those cheeks!!!!! i just wanna squeeze 'em. and emily's hair is getting so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
All these pictures made me crazy since tomorrow we might have snow.... I want spring (or actually summer) now!
i concur!!! it was so pretty here saturday and now it's COLD! they were calling for snow flurries tonight but i believe they've called that off. thank goodness!
Old 04-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #606
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillyb View Post
Love the pictures! I can't believe you might get snow tomorrow! We had beautiful weekend here. Our neighborhood had a Spring Fling on Saturday. The girls had a great time and I was exhausted by the time it was over; not to mention my face was sunburned! I didn't get any pictures though because DH has been in Decatur for a week and took my camera. I don't know if I'd have been able to get any pictures anyway since I was working one of the games.
I actually saw flakes this morning... and sleety/hail! It was cold and ugly here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon47142 View Post
great pictures--esp. the one with Emily and Luke
She often times is in his face too much... it is nice to have her not smothering him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Adorable! I love all the kids' cute springtime clothes!

We have a chance of snow flurries tomorrow night -- that is truly unheard of for this time of year in Georgia -- 70 is our average high! We don't know how to wear long-sleeves in April.
I love summer clothes... but spring capris and bright colors are actually my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Love all the pictures Laura!! The one of Emily on her bike is so cute! I can't believe how big Luke is getting... I love his little shoes! The picture of Hannah in front of the flowers is so pretty too! Hard to believe you might have snow!!
Thanks Diane... it is not good weather for spring break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
The kids are so adorable!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparop View Post
My boys went NUTS for the Max & Ruby cake. They started arguing about which one of them would have a Max&Ruby party. Ahh, joy!

I cannot get over how grown up the kids are all looking! Luke is looking less like a baby and more like a little boy and I love Em's little piggie tails! I am jealous of your cute zoo pics. My boys were so not interested in sitting by the flowers to smile. I cannot believe how cold it got this morning. I am not impressed! Of course, my parents got 3 inches of snow overnight. Anything is better than that!
I love the Max and Ruby cake... it was too cute and just what Emily wanted. My zoo pictures are a bit of a disappointment. I might make DH go with us and he can work his photo magic! We need to get cooperating for Disney pics soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylag1rl View Post
Great pics of the kids. I also can't believe how grow up they all look. Thanks for sharing. Stay away snow and c'mon sun and warmer weather !
I totally agree--- I want 60 degrees, not in the 30s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
Love the pictures!!!!
I bet Megan has big Easter events right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampc3 View Post
look how big Luke is!! what a cutie.. The girls too of course
He is starting to smile for the camera some... at first he just stared at it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Thanks for posting the pictures! Your children are so photogenic! Luke and Em are changing all the time and Hannah is just as cute as always! I swear some of pictures could win awards, you have an "eye" with the camera! Love that blue Hyacinth background with Luke.......

Pssssst, I like Max and Ruby too!!
I love the Hyacinth pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
Great pics!! We had awesome weather over the weekend and 6.5 inches of snow today. It stinks!
That is depressing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by micandminforever View Post
It was great looking at the pictures and dreaming of Spring, as I sit my a fire. Everything is covered in pollen outside and the dogwoods and azaleas are blooming, it should not be this cold.

I fell sorry for the teachers, and student on Spring break that planned on having fun in the sun this week.
I think FL is even cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
wow.....such cuties!!!!! luke is getting so big - and those cheeks!!!!! i just wanna squeeze 'em. and emily's hair is getting so long.

i concur!!! it was so pretty here saturday and now it's COLD! they were calling for snow flurries tonight but i believe they've called that off. thank goodness!
We are getting Easter haircuts tomorrow... Emily's hair goes wild quickly... it is getting thicker, but not really getting any length!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #607
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the sweet Easter egg hunt pics. I have to find some cute Easter clothes for my kiddos ASAP, although the oldest doesn't want an "Easter dressy dress" this year.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:43 PM   #608
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
Thanks for the sweet Easter egg hunt pics. I have to find some cute Easter clothes for my kiddos ASAP, although the oldest doesn't want an "Easter dressy dress" this year.
I dread the day my children resist the clothes I buy. Hannah actually is easier... it was all pink for a while. Now she is pretty good, not a fan of jeans but will wear what I want. Emily will probably revolt first!
Old 04-07-2009, 05:18 PM   #609
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous children!!!

Kathy
Old 04-07-2009, 09:54 PM   #610
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So I called Disney today to apply some Disney gift cards (I was a bit worried that I could not use them to pay for the trip so I just bought a little). When I was calling the lady reviewed our trip.... and she did not have our hoppers. And looking at our total, I guess it was never applied. I checked old emails and cannot find it either. My parents trip does however have hoppers. So now I have our new total and will be ordering the gift card to cover that.

BTW it snowed here ... no accumulation but yuck!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:48 AM   #611
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Precious kids.
Pretty flowers.
Easter parties.
Life is good.
You are blessed!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:49 AM   #612
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
So I called Disney today to apply some Disney gift cards (I was a bit worried that I could not use them to pay for the trip so I just bought a little). When I was calling the lady reviewed our trip.... and she did not have our hoppers. And looking at our total, I guess it was never applied. I checked old emails and cannot find it either. My parents trip does however have hoppers. So now I have our new total and will be ordering the gift card to cover that.

BTW it snowed here ... no accumulation but yuck!
Good thing you checked!

We had snow flurries yesterday -- crazy weather!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:32 AM   #613
jillyb
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Good thing you checked!

We had snow flurries yesterday -- crazy weather!
Wow! We just had cold and windy weather yesterday. This morning the temp was 36. I'm glad I haven't planted anything yet.

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006
Old 04-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #614
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So this is the letter that is being left by the Easter Bunny:

Dear Hannah and Emily,

Happy Easter! I hope that you enjoy your special baskets. I hear that you are going to Walt Disney World this summer! It will be here before you know it. I hope you enjoy the special treats I have placed in the Easter Eggs at your house. Hannah make sure you only collect pink and yellow eggs. Emily you need to look for the purple and blue eggs! Have fun and be good girls!

Love,
The Easter Bunny!

They will then both collect their Disney dollars to go along with their gift card in their basket.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #615
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

We used to handle our egg hunt the same way: assigned colors. We still do it that way for Ian. Will you put the Disney Dollars inside the eggs? I didn't know whether I would try to fit them in eggs, or put little scraps of paper in eggs telling the kids to redeem them for Disney Dollars.

Glad you could use your gift cards to pay for the trip.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: