Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #241
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertegirl View Post
The crocs are so cute. I got Jenny a pair, but when they came she wouldn't wear them so....I ordered her a pair of Teva's. I've heard they are really comfortable. We shall see. She is such a flip flop girl. Too bad they don't come in Disney designs!
She will love the Tevas, they have great arch support and are my favorites
Old 02-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #242
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Is that Cindy on the Crocs? I may have to make a trip to our Disney Store. Those are really cute. I can't imagine taking 3 young kids to the mall, I go crazy with 2!!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2009, 05:51 PM   #243
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Hannah and Emily are going to look adorable in their new Tink crocs!!!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #244
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
So today we went to the mall with my mom- crazy to take three kids but oh well.
Congratulations on your Disney purchases.

You're not crazy at all. I raised three kids alone, so they went everywhere I went all the time.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #245
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Very cute crocs I hope they end up fitting just fine!
Hannah's are a tad big, but she says fine. Emily's fit good now, we will see in a month or so, but her feet have slowed down some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
cute!
I thought you would like the Tink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me&3 View Post
Three little angels
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
Cute Crocs! DH pushed me right by the Croc cart at the mall on Saturday! I tried to tell him I needed a new pair and I would get a new pair for Hannah but he didn't buy it!
I want a new pair... but not sure what I will get. I love the ones I have worn to tour at WDW the past two years, so we will see. But I need new tennis shoes too, so?

Quote:
The crocs are so cute. I got Jenny a pair, but when they came she wouldn't wear them so....I ordered her a pair of Teva's. I've heard they are really comfortable. We shall see. She is such a flip flop girl. Too bad they don't come in Disney designs!
My girls would wear crocs year around everyday, they try to wear them as soon as it is warm through the fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
Is that Cindy on the Crocs? I may have to make a trip to our Disney Store. Those are really cute. I can't imagine taking 3 young kids to the mall, I go crazy with 2!!
Those ones are Tink... but they have Aurora and Cinderella on Crocs.com. It was not fun. I need a bit of me time sometime soon- I feel like I have not been out besides the grocery in a couple of months alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Hannah and Emily are going to look adorable in their new Tink crocs!!!
Hannah had hers on last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Congratulations on your Disney purchases.

You're not crazy at all. I raised three kids alone, so they went everywhere I went all the time.
I need a Kohls trip by myself. Soon I will get it!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #247
Hillary12.8.07
DIS Veteran

I'm getting caught back up!

First of all, holy crap I can't believe how big the girls have gotten!! They are growing up so fast! And Luke is so cute, I want to grab his chubby little face! SUCH a cute little family!

I LOVE the Crocs, they will be so cute wearing them!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #248
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

Love the Crocs---so adorable!!!! Did you get them at a Disney store or somewhere else? Megan would LOVE those beyond words!!! Today we were at our mall doing some summer snooping---I have Gymboree and Children's Place coupons burning holes in my pockets but they aren't good until March......so we wanted to snoop out what we liked first! She had $5 from a Valentine's card she wanted to spend, so she got a pair of Princess flip flops at the Disney store that were only $6.50. She is a happy camper, but can't WAIT until summer weather is here so she can wear them!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 02-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #249
cjackearl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I LOVE my Tevas! I ordered both my girls Teva Mush flips because I love mine so much. I think we may take the Tevas and Crocs and alternate.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #250
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Those crocs are SO cute! I have never seen the Tink ones before
Old 02-17-2009, 08:56 PM   #251
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Those crocs are adorable! Pretty good deal too. I love shopping for Disney!

They have some good deals online there now Crocs.com. I think they are lowering prices to make sure they can stay okay. The economy is hurting them I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillary12.8.07 View Post
I'm getting caught back up!

First of all, holy crap I can't believe how big the girls have gotten!! They are growing up so fast! And Luke is so cute, I want to grab his chubby little face! SUCH a cute little family!

I LOVE the Crocs, they will be so cute wearing them!
It is amazing how big Emily has gotten since her first trip. She saw a picture with a pacifer in her mouth and was mortified. I could just bottle up them and keep them little, but I sure could use some rest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
Love the Crocs---so adorable!!!! Did you get them at a Disney store or somewhere else? Megan would LOVE those beyond words!!! Today we were at our mall doing some summer snooping---I have Gymboree and Children's Place coupons burning holes in my pockets but they aren't good until March......so we wanted to snoop out what we liked first! She had $5 from a Valentine's card she wanted to spend, so she got a pair of Princess flip flops at the Disney store that were only $6.50. She is a happy camper, but can't WAIT until summer weather is here so she can wear them!
What gymboree coupon do you have that starts then- I have one for now... I was refrained. I forget you still have the Disney store... I might have to make a trip down there before we go. The Crocs were at the Croc kiosk at Kenwood or they have them online too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackearl View Post
I LOVE my Tevas! I ordered both my girls Teva Mush flips because I love mine so much. I think we may take the Tevas and Crocs and alternate.
I think you have to rotate shoes at WDW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Those crocs are SO cute! I have never seen the Tink ones before
I really did not get them anything for Valentine's Day, so I splurged. I have warned them already that Easter Bunny might just get a WDW gift card for them ---- they need nothing, and they love to have their own $ to spend!
Old 02-18-2009, 09:40 AM   #252
MegansMom
Always Ready to Go Back with my "Minnie" Megan Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
What gymboree coupon do you have that starts then- I have one for now... I was refrained. I forget you still have the Disney store... I might have to make a trip down there before we go. The Crocs were at the Croc kiosk at Kenwood or they have them online too.
I am SO glad you said something---I must have looked at this coupon wrong and thought it started on March 8th, but it ENDS then!!!!! It is for 20% off your entire purchase including sale items!!! Can you imagine the anguish I would have felt if I would have gone in there to use it and discovered it was expired!!! They would have had to peel me off the floor! I am going to have to check out our Croc section at the Dillard's in the Crestview Hills Towne Centre---they probably have them!!! The Easter bunny might need to do some shopping!!! ;o) Thanks sweetie!

June 2012 PTR--click here! July 2011 PTR-- click here! September 2009 PTR/TR --click here!June 2008 PTR/TR---click here!
Past Trips: 1978:Offsite 1980:Offsite 1982: Poly 1987: Poly 1992:Dixie Landings May 2001:Offsite Sep 2006: BWV Nov 2007:CSR/SSR June 2008: OKW Sep 2009: POFQ July 2011: AKV June 2012: OKW!!!
DH (36) ME (35) DD(8)
Old 02-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #253
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegansMom View Post
I am SO glad you said something---I must have looked at this coupon wrong and thought it started on March 8th, but it ENDS then!!!!! It is for 20% off your entire purchase including sale items!!! Can you imagine the anguish I would have felt if I would have gone in there to use it and discovered it was expired!!! They would have had to peel me off the floor! I am going to have to check out our Croc section at the Dillard's in the Crestview Hills Towne Centre---they probably have them!!! The Easter bunny might need to do some shopping!!! ;o) Thanks sweetie!

Glad to support our economy . It is hard for me not to use the coupon when it is good on sale items. I love love love to get deals there for the girls and Luke! Good luck with the crocs-
BTW I am waiting on your pretrip report!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:42 AM   #254
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

So I will have some sort of update this weekend... probably about random trip plans. I also am getting so excited for June hours- I sure hope they come out next weekend, so I can finalize some plans before my ADR window opens.

On another note my nieces and nephew are headed to WDW today- they are staying at the Poly so I am so excited to hear about all the fun! Here is hoping for some great weather for them this next week, but anything is great compared to the cold weather here!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:46 AM   #255
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to get updated on your trip!

Our neighbors leave tonight for a week in the World. They are staying off-site though . When I started explaining EMH, Dining Plan, and all the different resorts they were regretting not staying onsite. I had to reign it in a little, didn't want my Disney Freak Flag to fly too high!

They did say "You know a lot about Disney World." I was thinking they had no idea!!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: