Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2009, 05:31 AM   #121
grace&philipsmom
DIS Veteran

That is so great Mr. Toads Revenge! Fantastic that your family loved it . I can't wait to see the pictures .
Old 06-09-2009, 06:39 AM   #122
snookie5605
Mouseketeer

i got it for our trip and it will be set up on june 24th so when i get back on july 6th, ill post pics of it! i also got a basket from memoriesbybetsy so ill show that too!

snookie5605 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-09-2009, 09:19 AM   #123
CubanaMama
Mouseketeer

Question Tropical Package?

Feralpeg,
Do you know if DisneyFlorist is planning to come out with some additional baskets for the summer months? We’re staying at the Poly in August and would love to get a welcome basket that’s more tropical/beachy theme with a 22” Mickey (with possibly a lei on). Is that way too specific & not possible to create?

Dying for my next Disney FIX

CubanaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 10:38 AM   #124
soulmates
traveling through life, with the one I love

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Feralpeg! I'm SO glad I found this thread. We're heading your way 1st week of Aug. When I called the DF they told me a week's notice was fine. I'm a TAD worried though. I'm surprising my DP w/ an IN ROOM CELEBRATION, "FRom Mickey & Minnie with love". We are however, 2 women, AND our names are VERY similiar, Chris & Christy. I'm hoping and praying we get TWO Minnie towels. What are the chances of that getting messed up? This trip is my DP 1st time EVER at DW, I want everything to be special, and VERY romantic. I've got amazing dinner ressies' and have planned everything to the T. When I stumbled upon the DF website I KNEW I had to order that for her! Thanks for listening to me ramble...

Chris
Old 06-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #125
Clare D
Minnie Mania

Hopefully the link below will help some of you about the large gift boxes
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2031825&page=8
This is from Disney Jo's link about her stay at the CSR as a Disney Panel Mom.

August 13 - SSR
August 12 - OKW and Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas and RPR
July 09 - Chicago & POR
Nov 06 - GF, Disney Wonder
Oct 05 - AKL
Dec 04 - Offsite
June 99 - Offsite
Aug 92 - Offsite

Clare D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #126
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Glad they liked it! I am still trying to decide what to do for our trip in less than a month. I would love to do the grand welcome, but for 2 girls, I would have to add another plush, and Mickey is the one plush they DO have..... Oh well, trying to decide on another basket, looking at the cooler one, although we don't need the snacks on DxDP, don't need auto books, already got those, want them to do their own ears.... Maybe it's just not in the cards!
flipflopmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #127
WendyisDarling
DIS Veteran

I see there is a small service fee.
If delivering to a resort, is there a delivery fee as well?
(Regarding flowers more than the in-room celebration decorations, if that makes a difference)

Thanks to anyone who can help
WendyisDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #128
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
Can now visit the parks anytime
My DD, the movie star
Sean Bean...is he related to Mr. Bean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyisDarling View Post
I see there is a small service fee.
If delivering to a resort, is there a delivery fee as well?
(Regarding flowers more than the in-room celebration decorations, if that makes a difference)

Thanks to anyone who can help
There is a $9.00 delivery fee to any WDW resort location. The service fee of $2.95 does not apply if you call the florist to place your order. That $2.95 goes to FTD if you place your order via the website.
Feralpeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #129
WendyisDarling
DIS Veteran

TY Feralpeg --
WendyisDarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #130
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanscape View Post
We want to get the Grand Welcome but I am confused about the logistics. What happens if our flight is delayed and we haven't checked-in by 8pm?

Thanks for any info!
For that very reason, the florist discourages setting up a welcome on your arrival date. The Dream maker you work with would need to get manager approval to do it on your arrival date. They usually only approve it if you will be arriving in Orlando early in the day.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #131
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubanaMama View Post
Feralpeg,
Do you know if DisneyFlorist is planning to come out with some additional baskets for the summer months? We’re staying at the Poly in August and would love to get a welcome basket that’s more tropical/beachy theme with a 22” Mickey (with possibly a lei on). Is that way too specific & not possible to create?
I really don't know if they will be coming out with any new baskets for the summer, but you can always ask a Dream Maker to help you create something along those lines. I'm sure they would be happy to do so.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #132
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulmates View Post
Feralpeg! I'm SO glad I found this thread. We're heading your way 1st week of Aug. When I called the DF they told me a week's notice was fine. I'm a TAD worried though. I'm surprising my DP w/ an IN ROOM CELEBRATION, "FRom Mickey & Minnie with love". We are however, 2 women, AND our names are VERY similiar, Chris & Christy. I'm hoping and praying we get TWO Minnie towels. What are the chances of that getting messed up? This trip is my DP 1st time EVER at DW, I want everything to be special, and VERY romantic. I've got amazing dinner ressies' and have planned everything to the T. When I stumbled upon the DF website I KNEW I had to order that for her! Thanks for listening to me ramble...

Chris
Actually, the towels do not have Minnie on them. They all look the same. They will just embroidery each of your names on one of the towels. Hope you have a wonderful time!
Old 06-18-2009, 04:32 AM   #133
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralpeg View Post
I really don't know if they will be coming out with any new baskets for the summer, but you can always ask a Dream Maker to help you create something along those lines. I'm sure they would be happy to do so.
Can you do a customized basket, something that's not listed (i.e. a cooler bag with no snacks but a couple of different plushes, the Mickey head balloons or something). I was kind of in mind that what is listed on the site is it?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:34 AM   #134
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopmom View Post
Can you do a customized basket, something that's not listed (i.e. a cooler bag with no snacks but a couple of different plushes, the Mickey head balloons or something). I was kind of in mind that what is listed on the site is it?
The florist will definitely do a custom basket for you. Please keep in mind that they do not have all the merchandise items you might find at WDW available to them. They have a small subset of merchandise to work with.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:18 PM   #135
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralpeg View Post
The florist will definitely do a custom basket for you. Please keep in mind that they do not have all the merchandise items you might find at WDW available to them. They have a small subset of merchandise to work with.
That's AWESOME!!! Can I ask for Peg when I call?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: