Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #16
ryanshana
DIS Veteran
 
ryanshana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Levittown, Pa.
Posts: 1,493

I can't find Mickey's welcome. I see Mickey's Grand welcome but not just mickey's welcome and that one is more in my budget then MGW.

Thanks.

Also I saw one that looked cute it was candy bars w/ a mickey on it. I have 2 boys could I just add a stuffed animal? Does anyone know?

TIA
__________________
DHMeDS(6) DS (5)










ryanshana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #17
disneysuncat
Cat of the Sun
 
disneysuncat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 658

http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/wal...lcomes/display

This shows the Mickey's Grand Welcome, and if you scroll down it also gives the price of the Mickey's Welcome, and what's in it.

They told me yesterday on the phone that they have some different plush you can add (but didn't have any Disney cats, darn it!) They also told me that I could order anything "extra" to be added from the disney.go.com/shopping (or something like that) and have it sent straight to them to add. (the disney shopping DOES have a couple of Disney cats, yay, hope they do when I travel.) Also, they told me if I had anything I wanted included I could send it to them.
__________________
"We're strange allies, with warring hearts, what a wild-eyed beast you be..."

disneysuncat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #18
ryanshana
DIS Veteran
 
ryanshana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Levittown, Pa.
Posts: 1,493

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneysuncat View Post
http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/wal...lcomes/display

This shows the Mickey's Grand Welcome, and if you scroll down it also gives the price of the Mickey's Welcome, and what's in it.

They told me yesterday on the phone that they have some different plush you can add (but didn't have any Disney cats, darn it!) They also told me that I could order anything "extra" to be added from the disney.go.com/shopping (or something like that) and have it sent straight to them to add. (the disney shopping DOES have a couple of Disney cats, yay, hope they do when I travel.) Also, they told me if I had anything I wanted included I could send it to them.
DUH right in front of me!!! lol Thanks for the info.

I am SOOOOOOO doing that! it is sooo cute!

What are people opinion do I try to get 2 stuffed animals or have them share they will be 3 & 2. OR do I do the Celebrate with mickey x 2 (candy bars and 32" mickey) it would only be $20 more than welcome mickey and they would each have their own!

I am new w/ the whole sharing thing considering DH and I are only children.....it's a learning process!
__________________
DHMeDS(6) DS (5)










ryanshana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #19
disneysuncat
Cat of the Sun
 
disneysuncat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 658

GET TWO!!!! Seriously, get TWO of the plush! Do you really want the possibility of one of them being mad/sad over not holding/sleeping with the Mickey? On vacation? You can do the whole sharing thing AFTER vacation.
__________________
"We're strange allies, with warring hearts, what a wild-eyed beast you be..."

disneysuncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #20
ryanshana
DIS Veteran
 
ryanshana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Levittown, Pa.
Posts: 1,493

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneysuncat View Post
GET TWO!!!! Seriously, get TWO of the plush! Do you really want the possibility of one of them being mad/sad over not holding/sleeping with the Mickey? On vacation? You can do the whole sharing thing AFTER vacation.

Yeah after I hit post I was like that is dumb just get two. I wonder how much more it would be to do the whole room thing and just get an additional 22" plush.

And I am also wondering with I am trying to figure this out now when our vaca is 8 months away!!!!!!!!!! I need a Disney vacation planning anonymous group asap PLEASE!
__________________
DHMeDS(6) DS (5)










ryanshana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #21
Hopefully
DIS Veteran
 
Hopefully's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Boston Area, MA
Posts: 9,172

Peggy,
Do you still have your website to do gift baskets? What is the address?
TIA
__________________
Hopefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #22
disneybarbie
Disney Princess
 
disneybarbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 2,747

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegRaeWhay View Post
I ordered the "He be a Pirate" basket of beer for my husband last year for our anniversary. It was expensive but he loved it.
I ordered this one too as a suprise for DBF on our last trip.. but asked them to add some 'princess' items for me! .. they added a Princess Minnie plush, a princess pen & autograph book. I think it was about $110 with the extras.
Worth the money imo!! we even brought the 'treasure chest' basket home to use for storage

That Mickey Celebration package looks fantastic! must start saving for next trip...

Barbie xx
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #23
disneysuncat
Cat of the Sun
 
disneysuncat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 658

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanshana View Post
And I am also wondering with I am trying to figure this out now when our vaca is 8 months away!!!!!!!!!! I need a Disney vacation planning anonymous group asap PLEASE!

Heck, I'm going in just a week or so ahead of you, and I'm planning like crazy, too. If you find that Disney Vacation Planning Anonymous Group, let me know!
__________________
"We're strange allies, with warring hearts, what a wild-eyed beast you be..."

disneysuncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #24
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
Can now visit the parks anytime
My DD, the movie star
Sean Bean...is he related to Mr. Bean?
 
Feralpeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Windermere, FL
Posts: 18,226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefully View Post
Peggy,
Do you still have your website to do gift baskets? What is the address?
TIA
No. I am now a Dream-maker for the Disney Florist. Sorry!
__________________
Feralpeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #25
BamaTigger
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER! 6 HOURS FROM DISNEY! 28th TRIP AND COUNTING!!!!
 
BamaTigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Southeast Alabama
Posts: 2,261

Does anyone know how much the FROM MICKEY AND MINNIE WITH LOVE is?

http://www.ftdfloristsonline.com/wal...n-Rose/display

I would LOVE to do that for DH this upcoming weekend. Our 17th wedding anniversary!
__________________

TAKING FUR KIDS TO WDW? CHECK MY BEST FRIENDS PET CARE RESORT FAQ THREAD!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
BamaTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
BamaTigger
ANNUAL PASSHOLDER! 6 HOURS FROM DISNEY! 28th TRIP AND COUNTING!!!!
 
BamaTigger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Southeast Alabama
Posts: 2,261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralpeg View Post
No. I am now a Dream-maker for the Disney Florist. Sorry!
What? You dont do the Peggys Sweets anymore??!!!! WOW! Well thank you for delivering such cute things while you were doing it! My DH LOVED the Pirate basket last year!

Good luck being a dream maker!

What would you suggest for mine and DH's anniversary?? I love the Minnie and Mickey thing, depending on price....but we arent drinkers, or super romantics....we love to eat though! LOL We are staying at the Poly....I was thinking of ordering a cake for sure.

Any ideas would be great Ms Peg!
__________________

TAKING FUR KIDS TO WDW? CHECK MY BEST FRIENDS PET CARE RESORT FAQ THREAD!http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
BamaTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #27
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
Can now visit the parks anytime
My DD, the movie star
Sean Bean...is he related to Mr. Bean?
 
Feralpeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Windermere, FL
Posts: 18,226

Since I work for the florist, I can't make recommendations here. That would be against the DIS rules. I don't mind answering specific questions, but there is a line I can't cross. Try looking at the website. You'll see a lot of things there!
__________________
Feralpeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #28
Baby Yeti
My other car is a monorail
 
Baby Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mt. Everest
Posts: 157

Hi Peg,

I noticed on the Disney florist site, there are adult-sized bathrobes in some of the packages. Do you know if they have access to any child-size robes as well? I think it would be neat to get ones for the kids too. I was thinking of maybe doing from Mickey & Minnie with Love and adding on some robes for everyone or maybe just do the embroided towels if I can't get child-size robes. Thanks!
__________________


Contemporary - Port Orleans FQ - Wilderness Lodge -
Saratoga Springs - AKV Kidani - Yacht Club - Pop Century - Coronado Springs - Old Key West

Next Trip: Bay Lake Tower
Baby Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #29
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
Can now visit the parks anytime
My DD, the movie star
Sean Bean...is he related to Mr. Bean?
 
Feralpeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Windermere, FL
Posts: 18,226

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Yeti View Post
Hi Peg,

I noticed on the Disney florist site, there are adult-sized bathrobes in some of the packages. Do you know if they have access to any child-size robes as well? I think it would be neat to get ones for the kids too. I was thinking of maybe doing from Mickey & Minnie with Love and adding on some robes for everyone or maybe just do the embroided towels if I can't get child-size robes. Thanks!
Sorry, there are no child size robes available.
__________________
Feralpeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #30
Baby Yeti
My other car is a monorail
 
Baby Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Mt. Everest
Posts: 157

Darn. Thanks for the help though. Maybe I can find them somewhere else and have them sent.
__________________


Contemporary - Port Orleans FQ - Wilderness Lodge -
Saratoga Springs - AKV Kidani - Yacht Club - Pop Century - Coronado Springs - Old Key West

Next Trip: Bay Lake Tower
Baby Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.