Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #166
leilaandjamilsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarak View Post
erinbee - doesn't your sister understand we need to see the pictures? JK. thanks for posting yours!
This is sad, but I'm just hoping they don't take out the rice krispy treats between now and September. I became addicted to those things the last time we were at Disney - I used the last of our snack credits on them before flying home.
You can use your snack credits for those!!!!!!! Now that's all im gonna want all day everday lol!!!
leilaandjamilsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #167
PMart
DIS Veteran

Just so you know I was told the blanket for the Grand welcome is different now also it is not the yellow and orange, the Dream maker said it is now cuter with mickey on it. Did anyone else hear this????
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #168
tarak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaandjamilsmom View Post
You can use your snack credits for those!!!!!!! Now that's all im gonna want all day everday lol!!!
I had the tree shaped ones with the icing on them for breakfast for a few days after we got back. That's sort of embarrassing, now that I think about it.

PMart, I wonder if they'll update the pictures on the florist site.
tarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #169
leilaandjamilsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I had the tree shaped ones with the icing on them for breakfast for a few days after we got back. That's sort of embarrassing, now that I think about it.

PMart, I wonder if they'll update the pictures on the florist site.
How funny is that, I would 100% do the same thing, lol you and I would get along great!!!! we must be related. I can't wait! 17 days left
Old 07-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #170
leilaandjamilsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMart View Post
Just so you know I was told the blanket for the Grand welcome is different now also it is not the yellow and orange, the Dream maker said it is now cuter with mickey on it. Did anyone else hear this????
Well I'm kinda sad about that, I wonder if they are still the blanket/pillow ones with just a different pattern, I really liked the other ones because I got an extra 6 of them, some for adults and I thought they were good for kids and adults, have anyone heard that this is for sure? I am gonna call and ask
Old 07-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #171
amberg@eastlink.ca
DIS Veteran

im so happy i found this thread!!! was looking at doing this for our trip in october...our tenth wedding anniversary trip and the kids first visit.

thanks for your info peg! i sent an email to the website about personalizing a basket for us over a month ago and haven't heard back, so i'm very gald i found this thread! hmmm now i just need to figure out what i'd like!!!

1985- off site1986- off site2003- off site2004- off site2005- allstar movies!2009- allstar movies!-tenth wedding anny trip! 2010 split stay! asmovies andwl! 2011-bay lake(feb) 2011 ssr(may) 2011 bay lake(dec) 2013 kidani, aoa(dec/jan) 2014 pop(feb-race!)
amberg@eastlink.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #172
tarak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by leilaandjamilsmom View Post
How funny is that, I would 100% do the same thing, lol you and I would get along great!!!! we must be related. I can't wait! 17 days left
Have you ever eaten a pack of graham crackers for lunch?
I'm so excited that we're going back in just a few months. Now I'm wondering if I should get two blankets for my daughters so they don't fight over the one. I'm hoping they update the pictures on the website - I really liked the colors of the blanket they had. Sort of Pooh-ish. leilaandjamilsmom, I hope the different blanket will still work for you.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #173
leilaandjamilsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Have you ever eaten a pack of graham crackers for lunch?
I'm so excited that we're going back in just a few months. Now I'm wondering if I should get two blankets for my daughters so they don't fight over the one. I'm hoping they update the pictures on the website - I really liked the colors of the blanket they had. Sort of Pooh-ish. leilaandjamilsmom, I hope the different blanket will still work for you.
How random is this that yesterday at work, (in er at a hospital) I couldn't take a break for lunch so I ate the little packets of graham crackers and saltine crackers for lunch!!!! lol how funny. I loved the colors of that old one too, I'm kinda sad that they changed it if they did
Old 07-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #174
PMart
DIS Veteran

anyone have any new photos or stories??????
Old 07-27-2009, 11:25 AM   #175
Sand
Mouseketeer

Anyone back from Disney yet with pics?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #176
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

I'm back, but my pics stink because I was too excited to turn on the flash! Plus, my pics wouldn't help since things were different..... Instead of the celebrate banner, I got a mug with flowers and a celebrate balloon, some kind of promotion they were doing, and I added a lot of stuff. The "ballon decoration" was a 3 balloon bouquet of mylar balloons, one Mickey, one Minnie, one star. The "character frame" was a reddish brown (cherry like, maybe) 5x7 with a stock photo of the fab five, and a little Welcome message to my girls on it. The footprints are too cute, a little heavier and laminated than I thought. We're actually going to frame them, there were 6 (8?) of them. The Mickey head confetti was cute, and there was a note inside the autograph book "Welcome (child's name) from your pal Mickey Mouse. The box is HUGE with a lot of stuffing in the bottom. With all the stuff I added on, they did 3 boxes??? Could have just done 2, one for each girl?? Anyway, before we left I managed to fold down the red bottom, and put it inside the lid. Instant memorablia holder when we got home!

I also added a big Minnie for each of my girls, and the Mickey that came with it is MINE!! (Would you believe I've actually snuggled up to him a few nights?? He also made a really comfy pillow on the long car trip home!) HeHeHe...

I'll be glad to answer any questions I can....
flipflopmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #177
leilaandjamilsmom
Earning My Ears

Hello all! I am leaving tomarrow for our trip!!! yay! I am doing to in room celebration with a bunch of extras and it is suppose to be delivered on the 29th I will be back and will post pics when I get back on the 4th for sure!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:41 AM   #178
tarak
DIS Veteran

flipflopmom - I totally understand cuddling with the Mickey. I'm thinking the girls will get blankets with their names on it and the Mickey will go to my son, who is staying home with DH. I plan to snuggle with the Mickey during our trip. Can't wait to read your review, leilaandjamilsmom (and I hope you have a great vacation and eat more than just graham crackers)!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #179
LaurentB
Earning My Ears

Hello,

I'm from Europe and I'll go to disney world next year. I wanted to surprise my gf with a celebration in the room. Do you know if there is a way to arrange that by mail and not by phone? I'd rather not phone. I already tried the contact form from DisneyFlorist.com but with no luck.

Thanks for your help.
LaurentB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 AM   #180
Sand
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentB View Post
Hello,

I'm from Europe and I'll go to disney world next year. I wanted to surprise my gf with a celebration in the room. Do you know if there is a way to arrange that by mail and not by phone? I'd rather not phone. I already tried the contact form from DisneyFlorist.com but with no luck.

Thanks for your help.
LaurentB to DISBoards!!
Phone is best.

Last edited by Sand; 07-30-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Sand is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: