Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #136
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
Can now visit the parks anytime
My DD, the movie star
Sean Bean...is he related to Mr. Bean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopmom View Post
That's AWESOME!!! Can I ask for Peg when I call?
Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately, I am no longer with the florist. I've gone back to the land of the retired. Any of the other Dream Maker can help you. They are a great bunch of ladies and will bend over backwards to create something special for you.
Feralpeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 04:10 PM   #137
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

I ordered a few more (!) DF gift baskets to my order last week... and the DF only charge the $9 delivery charge once, which I think is really good, as they are now delivering 5 gifts to the Yacht Club for me!!

Also, I ordered the 'Embrace the Magic' for DBF - he can't eat nut products, and the CM (peggy) made a note so that his basket will be made with no candies containing nuts

This is a pic of the 'He be a Pirate' gift, with added princess items (delivered to SSR last October... it was fantastic!!)

Barbie
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #138
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralpeg View Post
Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately, I am no longer with the florist. I've gone back to the land of the retired. Any of the other Dream Maker can help you. They are a great bunch of ladies and will bend over backwards to create something special for you.

Congrats on your retirement! Thank you so much for all your help for us Disers out here trying to rack our brains!
flipflopmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:22 PM   #139
txsoccermom
DIS Veteran

FlipFlopMom - We got the Mickey's Welcome w/a bunch of stuff added to it. Amanda N was our dream maker @ Disney FLorist and I loved her! She was very customer-oriented and the pkg turned out great....the kids were in awe when they opened the door. It was so cool Once I figure out how to post pics on these boards, I'll get some up!
DVC Members since 2012

txsoccermom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 AM   #140
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsoccermom View Post
FlipFlopMom - We got the Mickey's Welcome w/a bunch of stuff added to it. Amanda N was our dream maker @ Disney FLorist and I loved her! She was very customer-oriented and the pkg turned out great....the kids were in awe when they opened the door. It was so cool Once I figure out how to post pics on these boards, I'll get some up!
I am still up in the air with what to do.... I really want to do this, but by the time I added what I needed it would be expensive. I am thinking about calling to just do some custom baskets and see if they will add stuff I already have if I ship it down to them....
Old 06-19-2009, 07:20 PM   #141
djthereplay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralpeg View Post
Feralpeg,

I just found Your Post on here and after I saw it, and It makes me a little bit stressed, because You are SOOO Resourceful.
BY THE WAY....... I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE NAMES OF THE OTHER DREAM MAKERS !!!! Please, Tell me that this is just something else.
YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE OF THE DREAM MAKERS THAT
I COULD ASK FOR BY NAME !!!!
But if This is true that You are NO LONGER A DREAM MAKER ,
Then, If I am not The First, at least Let me not be the last to Thank you for Being such a Resourceful Ray of Light.
Well, So Much For The Thought of Asking A Dream Maker That I Know By Name to sign One of Those Birthday Cards They Have at The Resorts with The Balloons Tied to them for Me This September.
Birthday Wishes sent to me By A Lady Disney Cast Member/Dream Maker would Mean SOOO Much More to me Because I am A Ladies` Man, and I am A Childhood Disney Fan. I Need A Second Life Here.
Anyho, My Best Wishes are with you and Thank you FOR EVERYTHING !!!

Peace, Love, and Celebration !,
~ Dwight
djthereplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #142
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by djthereplay View Post
Feralpeg,

I just found Your Post on here and after I saw it, and It makes me a little bit stressed, because You are SOOO Resourceful.
BY THE WAY....... I DO NOT KNOW ANY OF THE NAMES OF THE OTHER DREAM MAKERS !!!! Please, Tell me that this is just something else.
YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONLY ONE OF THE DREAM MAKERS THAT
I COULD ASK FOR BY NAME !!!!
But if This is true that You are NO LONGER A DREAM MAKER ,
Then, If I am not The First, at least Let me not be the last to Thank you for Being such a Resourceful Ray of Light.
Well, So Much For The Thought of Asking A Dream Maker That I Know By Name to sign One of Those Birthday Cards They Have at The Resorts with The Balloons Tied to them for Me This September.
Birthday Wishes sent to me By A Lady Disney Cast Member/Dream Maker would Mean SOOO Much More to me Because I am A Ladies` Man, and I am A Childhood Disney Fan. I Need A Second Life Here.
Anyho, My Best Wishes are with you and Thank you FOR EVERYTHING !!!

Peace, Love, and Celebration !,
~ Dwight
Thank you, Dwight! Please know that the other Dream Makers are wonderful. They will be happy to help you any way they can. They live to make Disney guests happy!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #143
djthereplay
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsoccermom View Post
Hello txsoccermom !,

I am not FlipFlopMom, but I have recieved some help from A Friend of mine, Kellybell, and I hope that the info in this Quote from Kellybell will help in answering Your Question on how to post Photos on These Boards.

[QUOTE=Kellybell;32084568]Sure, the eaisiest way to do it, is to go to www.photobucket.com and set up a free account and then you go to upload images and upload them to that site. After they have been uploaded 4 codes will appear under each image you will need to click on the IMG code under they picture and then hit control C to copy the image code then go back to your reply box and hit control V to paste it into your reply. It's best to have two windows open so you can go back and fourth between screens.
Hope this makes sense to you.

I look forward to seeing The Photos of what You have added To Your Mickey's Welcome Package.

Thank you for Your Time and Attention !,
~ Dwight
djthereplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #144
PMart
DIS Veteran

Well I just took the plunge lol and set up a Grand Welcome for my 2 daughters for early August. I will make sure to let everyone know how it goes and will post phots.

PMart
Old 06-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #145
chabs
DIS Veteran

Does anyone know what the Mickey's Happy Surprise cake is made out of? It looks like a bunch of candy bars with popcorn in the middle? I'm looking for a family gift.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #146
Feralpeg
Diet coke lover
My DD, the movie star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabs View Post
Does anyone know what the Mickey's Happy Surprise cake is made out of? It looks like a bunch of candy bars with popcorn in the middle? I'm looking for a family gift.
It is made of Mickey candy bars of various types standing on end. In the center, they put other types of snacks. They use things like small packages of cookies, Mickey pretzels, jelly beans and gummies. What you are seeing that looked like popcorn is actually shred. The put the shred over the other items to make it look like a frosted cake.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:39 AM   #147
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMart View Post
Well I just took the plunge lol and set up a Grand Welcome for my 2 daughters for early August. I will make sure to let everyone know how it goes and will post phots.

PMart
I just did Mickey's Welcome. I'll try to post some pics of it when I get back end of July! I did add a big Minnie, and I am shipping down the girls auto books, and a few little trinkets I got to go with it. I am soooo excited!
Old 07-01-2009, 10:42 AM   #148
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to add that if you are considering it, the balloon bouquet is mylar, not the little clingy things in the picture. Also, if you are going in the next 2 weeks, they are substituting a really pretty floral arrangement that is in a mug, so that's one more souvenir done, instead of a banner..... It actually sounds better than it looks in the picture!
Old 07-07-2009, 08:52 AM   #149
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

I've gone WAYY overboard, here, and added a BUNCH of stuff to the package. DH started talking about not wanting to spend a lot of money on souvenirs, stuff we don't need, etc. SO I made sure we got some things! I did Mickey's Welcome as listed. Like I said before, it is coming with "Those Famous Yellow Shoes" instead of the celebrate banner, mylar balloons, the 22inch Mickey, character frame, autograph book, Mickey Mitts, photo album, Mickey's footprints and Tinkerbell's shadow. I shipped down the girls' autograph books that I had already purchased, so they can be Mickey signed, too. I also shipped little light up wands, and pencil cases I found at family dollar with pens, notepads, lipgloss, and their pins to trade in them.

I added from the florist 2 Minnies (they each have a Mickey already, so the Mickey that's coming is MINE! ), 2 light up tiaras, the Sweet on You box of chocolates for DH, and the You Can Do it cooler and 4 sports bottles! Yeah, I know. We planned on our honeymoon to come back and celebrate our 10th anniversary, but I was 2 weeks from having our second child then, so we did nothing. This is our 2 1/2 years later 10th anniversary trip, and the girls first trip! We leave Friday night, so look for pictures after the 20th of July!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #150
PMart
DIS Veteran

flipflopmom,

Can't wait to hear how this goes lol, I ordered the welcome last week for our August trip. We are celebrating our anniversary too lol, and here I am buying things for the kids lol. What you added for your DH is nice I may have to do something like that for mine. Have an awesome trip.

PMart

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: