Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2002, 05:24 PM   #1
inkkognito
I shall call him Mini-Me
I fart cigarette-scented farts!

Cool One Week, One Week, One Week!!!

I can hardly believe it, but in just one more little week we'll be leaving for the Western Caribbean cruise!!

This one really seemed to come up fast (and next week will fly by because I'll have to work late al week in order to leave early on Friday to catch our flight).
Hubby and I are planning to bring home a full set of Navigators and menus, and we've already signed up for a Disney-sponsored excursion in each of the ports. We're hoping to do the Palo brunch and high tea (both of which we skipped on our previous 7-day cruise), as well as all the onboard activities than we can cram into our schedule...gotta allow plenty of time for the spa too. Hopefully we can get some of it posted the weekend we return home so the cruises on Western cruise #3 can learn from our experience.
If anyone can think of anything else that they'd like us to check out, let me know! This will be our first time on the Magic in a year and a half, and although I will miss the Wonder, I know this is going to be a great new adventure.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************
inkkognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 05:25 PM   #2
Dopeygirl
Travellin' Gal

How exciting, Barb! I can't wait to read your reports!

~Tricia~
Mama to E (10/04), B (01/08) and M (04/10)
Military wife
Next Trip...Disneyland October '12

Find me on Facebook!
Dopeygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-17-2002, 05:31 PM   #3
Michelle
"It's like Lord of the Flies in there!"
TS2
1 Brain, Extra Large

I was just talking about you guys today and know you must be VERY excited for your Western adventure! I'm sure you'll bring back LOTS of good scoop -- can't wait to read it all.

You guys have a BLAST!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 05:54 PM   #4
TENNDVC
Mouseketeer

Looking forward to reading your posts. We are on June 22nd cruise and counting the days down. Loved Brunch and High Tea at Palo's. We will definitely do these again. Hope we get the same dinner rotation as last cruise.
There are several families from the DIS board on the 22nd cruise and several staying at Radisson the night before. It will be great to put faces with all the names.

Yvonne
TENNDVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2002, 08:05 PM   #5
Ed/JeanneC
Earning My Ears

Barb,

We are with you for this one!!!!!!!!! We are leaving Thursday morning as it is a 14 hour drive for us. Doing it half Thursday night and the other half on Friday. I hope your right and the rest of this week goes fast. Looking forward to meeting everyone from these boards. I know that we will all have a fabulous time. This is my first time on DCL. Have done other cruises with hubby, but this is the first time with the kids and disney. Any last minute tips???

See you next week.

Jeanne C
Ed/JeanneC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 06:17 PM   #6
TX Shelly
Earning My Ears

Barb,
I have loved reading your posts and your website. Lots of great info and pics. I also love hearing about the weather in Chi town as we moved to Houston from Chicago six years ago and still miss home.
We can't wait for you to get on your cruise because when it is over, we will be waving as we will be on the next cruise for the first time.
Have a great time and can't wait to read about your trip. Will you be staying in your favorite room again?
TX Shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 08:13 PM   #7
BWVPam
Loves being at WDW!

Barb,

we will see you on the ship on friday. We are all getting very excited here and can't wait. We leave on Thursday, yea yea yea

Pam
BWVPam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 08:34 PM   #8
inkkognito
I shall call him Mini-Me
I fart cigarette-scented farts!

Yep, TX Shelly, we're in 5650. This will be my first time in my favorite stateroom on the Magic, but I am sure I will love it as much as the Wonder.
BWVPam, I see you are as impatient as we are (Sat., not Fri., but I sure wouldn't mind if it was a day early ).
When we get home after the cruise, I'll lock hubby in his office with the navs. and his scanner.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.*****************:D
inkkognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2002, 09:52 PM   #9
callahanjulie10
DIS Veteran

I am so excited- sounds like 5/11 went really smooth. Let's cross our fingers and a little prayer wouldn't hurt! for 5/25 to go just as smooth. Look forward to seeing all of you Friday at the Radission and Saturdays in the terminal as well on the ship waiting in line for Palo and the spa!
callahanjulie10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: