Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2009, 12:26 AM   #61
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I saw those! They're so good. Your niece and Hollie have a lot of the same features! Don't you think? So what do you think about the Mountains? April 3rd...through the end of the week. There's 11 days we can play with there since the kids are out for a week then the weekends surround that. All we have to leave is $25 per family no matter how long we stay just to cover the gas/electric. Talk about a cheap vacation! We can buy our own food and cook at the house if ya'll want. (Sidney is the best cook ever but don't tell him I volunteered him!)
Old 01-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #62
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

The Christmas pics turned out so beautiful, you do have a pretty family. MIL looked beautiful too. The one with Hollie laying down with the book is too sweet. The group pic is my favorite. Your neice is adorable.

I've never been to the mountains, it looks beautiful. I always drive right threw and we never stop. One day I will take my DMom because she has always wanted to go.
I've always been a beach girl.

I started a pin collection for Lexi, she got it for Xmas and I bought a valentines pin to give her for V-Day. It's so addictive. Be careful Ebay is a gold mine for pins of all kinds!
LOL

Last edited by CanadianWDWfan; 01-11-2009 at 10:02 AM.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #63
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Holy Crap!! I can't believe I didn't make it over here until page 5!!!
Sorry you had to cancel your Feb trip, but it's understandable. This just gives you more time to save and more time to plan.
Your pictures turned really nice. We need to get our family pics done. It's been a while, like three years. DS has grown 5 inches since then!!
So, you're going with DMIL again huh???

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 01-11-2009, 03:16 PM   #64
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Good luck with Hollie's pin collection! Definitely try ebay to get some great deals but be careful because its very easy to end up buying wayyyy more of them than you originally planned
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 01-13-2009, 07:35 AM   #66
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I love buying pins to add to Chelsea and Connor's collections (and mine, too). Have you discovered all the great Buy It Nows that are available over on ebay?

BTW, Roger Rabbit is one of our favorites -- we gave Connor a copy of the movie for Christmas.
Ooooh yes I have!!! I am going to have to stay away because I bought 4 more the other day!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoxy66 View Post
I made it. Great start, as usual.

I love the Christmas pictures. You all look terrific!

Awww, thanks!!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #67
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I saw those! They're so good. Your niece and Hollie have a lot of the same features! Don't you think? So what do you think about the Mountains? April 3rd...through the end of the week. There's 11 days we can play with there since the kids are out for a week then the weekends surround that. All we have to leave is $25 per family no matter how long we stay just to cover the gas/electric. Talk about a cheap vacation! We can buy our own food and cook at the house if ya'll want. (Sidney is the best cook ever but don't tell him I volunteered him!)
Thanks girl!!!!
They really do!!! Its so funny how they favor each other!
I still need to talk to Chad about that! I know the money wouldn't be a problem since that is an awesome deal!!! I just know we will be turning around and going to Florida a couple of weeks after that!
Hmm, Sidney can teach Chad since that boy can't cook for his life!!!!!!!! I came home one night after we were first married and when I opened the door, he met me there and told me to wait a second. I looked up and smoke was billowing out of the door!!! I came inside and he had made me a grilled cheese. The pan was BLACK!!!!!! It had the imprint of the sandwich on it!! I had to throw it away!! The sandwich was really good once I scraped the black burntness off. I will tell you this, that was some majorly melted cheese!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
The Christmas pics turned out so beautiful, you do have a pretty family. MIL looked beautiful too. The one with Hollie laying down with the book is too sweet. The group pic is my favorite. Your neice is adorable.

I've never been to the mountains, it looks beautiful. I always drive right threw and we never stop. One day I will take my DMom because she has always wanted to go.
I've always been a beach girl.

I started a pin collection for Lexi, she got it for Xmas and I bought a valentines pin to give her for V-Day. It's so addictive. Be careful Ebay is a gold mine for pins of all kinds!
LOL
Aww, thank you so much!!!!!!

We love going to the mountains! We always go in the winter hoping for snow! I sure hope it snows while we are there!!!!

It really is addictive!!!! I keep finding so many pins on there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Holy Crap!! I can't believe I didn't make it over here until page 5!!!
Sorry you had to cancel your Feb trip, but it's understandable. This just gives you more time to save and more time to plan.
Your pictures turned really nice. We need to get our family pics done. It's been a while, like three years. DS has grown 5 inches since then!!
So, you're going with DMIL again huh???
LOL!!! That is too funny!!!!

Yeah, I think I am fine about it now! It gives me more time to come up with more ADR's for November!
Thank you!!! You can tell, we love having our pictures made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Good luck with Hollie's pin collection! Definitely try ebay to get some great deals but be careful because its very easy to end up buying wayyyy more of them than you originally planned
Thanks girl!!! I keep finding more and more on there so I have cut out ebay for a while!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Great xmas pix!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jordan!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #68
DWFan4Life
DIS Veteran

Sad to hear that your not going on February and move your trip on November, well it's not that long to wait. Not like us, we will have our trip on December, but still I'm more excited than my kids.

Have a nice day.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:46 AM   #69
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Heya I'm back. I hope you had a great weekend. Your christmas pictures are so great, and Hollie and your neice really do look alike. I can't believe your going to the mountains soon, I want to come

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 01-13-2009, 07:35 PM   #70
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFan4Life View Post
Sad to hear that your not going on February and move your trip on November, well it's not that long to wait. Not like us, we will have our trip on December, but still I'm more excited than my kids.

Have a nice day.
Hey!!!! I think our trips will be here before we both know it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Heya I'm back. I hope you had a great weekend. Your christmas pictures are so great, and Hollie and your neice really do look alike. I can't believe your going to the mountains soon, I want to come
Whats up girl!!! Glad your back!!!
We did have a good weekend! How was yours?
Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I can totally see Hollie in Shelby!!
I am so ready to go now!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #71
Spartangirl
DIS Veteran

Hey girl......don't know how I missed this TR! I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here for the ride!!! Your family Christmas pics are adorable! All of you look fantastic!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #72
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartangirl View Post
Hey girl......don't know how I missed this TR! I'm a little late to the party, but I'm here for the ride!!! Your family Christmas pics are adorable! All of you look fantastic!
Hey, its alright!!! Just glad your here!!
Aww, thank you!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:10 AM   #73
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Whats up girl!!! Glad your back!!!
We did have a good weekend! How was yours?
Aww, thank you!! Yeah, I can totally see Hollie in Shelby!!
I am so ready to go now!!!
Thanks . Yes we had a great time, I am going to post about it in my report in a bit when I have got the time.

Well it wont be long until you go, what dates are you planning?

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 01-14-2009, 07:32 PM   #74
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Thanks . Yes we had a great time, I am going to post about it in my report in a bit when I have got the time.

Well it wont be long until you go, what dates are you planning?
Awww good!! I am going there now!!

I think we are going February 9th through the 13th.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #75
hlrababy

Well, I really can't do any updates right now until we know the dates for the MVMCP.

But.......I do know of things we would like to do!

I really wanted to do CRT but I know how booked it can get.

Here are some plans right now:

1900 Park Fare for dinner
O'hana or the luau one night
Chef Mickey's breakfast
Crystal Palace breakfast
O'hana breakfast
Maybe Coral Reef or San Angel Inn

That is about it for right now! I hope I can keep everyone! I might just start posting random pics!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: