Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #46
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Hollie is just such a cutie!!! The Christmas photos all turned out just lovely! You are such a pretty family!

Awww, thank you!!! I need to post the ones that we had made with my family!! Hollie loves having her picture made!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I love the Christmas pics. I had no idea your MIL and her man did theirs at the same time. That's the first I've seen of those.

Oh yes! I am getting bad at posting pics, aren't I!!
Old 01-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #47
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Bug away girlfriend!!!

I want one of those too!! I just haven't talked Chad into getting one yet since they are around $300 bucks!!! He just won't budge!!! That is a wonderful reason to move!!!
Thanks, I'm sure you will be a great help to me, I am clueless

They are so, so cool aren't they. Nick's the same, thinks its not worth it, but then he drinks beer, what does he know . Anyway I may not be on this weekend so don't think I have abandoned you. But if I am not have a great weekend. xxx

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-09-2009, 07:39 PM   #48
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Thanks, I'm sure you will be a great help to me, I am clueless

They are so, so cool aren't they. Nick's the same, thinks its not worth it, but then he drinks beer, what does he know . Anyway I may not be on this weekend so don't think I have abandoned you. But if I am not have a great weekend. xxx
Anytime!! I am glad to help!

They are awesome!!! I have several friends (onetreehilladdict) included who have one and they love it!!!!!
Awww, if I don't get to talk to you have a great weekend!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #49
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

So can I get a Lapu Lapu at Ohana? Or where do they serve those...Ohana Character Breakfast by chance??? (ha,ha)

Old 01-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #50
hlrababy

Okay, so here are a couple of our Christmas Pictures!! These were made in November with my family!!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #51
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertegirl View Post
So can I get a Lapu Lapu at Ohana? Or where do they serve those...Ohana Character Breakfast by chance??? (ha,ha)
Oh absolutely!!!! You must get one!!!!!!!! They serve them at O'hana, Kona, and also you can just go and sit at the Tambu Lounge and get one!! Soooo good!!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:06 PM   #52
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

I am laughing so hard...just started reading your Attack of the 5 Lapu Lapu thread!!!

Love the photos! Such a cute family=)

Old 01-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #53
hlrababy

Quote:
I am laughing so hard...just started reading your Attack of the 5 Lapu Lapu thread!!!

Love the photos! Such a cute family=)
Yeah, you need to read it!! A lot of interesting stuff in that one I tell ya!!!
Old 01-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #54
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

I am so glad there is another out there....Now, a little background on me! I love baths...LOVE THEM! I could take about 5 a day if I could! So, the first thing I do once I took my cat nap.....you got it, a bath!!

My husband laughed at me last night because I was drinking wine and reading Disney Guide to Dining while in the bath. My daughter told me I use way too many bubbles and they are for her. Hmm?

Old 01-09-2009, 08:41 PM   #55
hlrababy

Quote:
I am so glad there is another out there....Now, a little background on me! I love baths...LOVE THEM! I could take about 5 a day if I could! So, the first thing I do once I took my cat nap.....you got it, a bath!!

My husband laughed at me last night because I was drinking wine and reading Disney Guide to Dining while in the bath. My daughter told me I use way too many bubbles and they are for her. Hmm?

Oh my gosh!!! that is too funny!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!

Oh, that sounds like me! I could stay in a bath all day long!!!!! I just have to lock the door because Hollie thinks that she can just come and jump on it anytime she pleases! She loves baths too....she gets it honest!

How is that book? I was thinking about getting it!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #56
bertegirl
DIS Veteran

For me....great. We have never been, though. It tells you about each resort and park and all the food locations at each one. Plus it tells what kind of food they serve. Even has a section on lounges!!! Will be helpful when we want some quick service other than a burger. We could just mail it to you when we get back in May. (if you can wait that long) Won't need it again for a few years. We have to go home to Disneyland next year.

Old 01-10-2009, 06:10 PM   #57
hlrababy

Quote:
For me....great. We have never been, though. It tells you about each resort and park and all the food locations at each one. Plus it tells what kind of food they serve. Even has a section on lounges!!! Will be helpful when we want some quick service other than a burger. We could just mail it to you when we get back in May. (if you can wait that long) Won't need it again for a few years. We have to go home to Disneyland next year.
Awww, cool!! That should be a really big help for you! The one thing I wasn't looking forward too by going in february was that Peco's Bills was going to be closed!!! I have fallen in love with the chicken wrap from there!! Yummo!!!!!!!

OOoooo, now!! The lounge section would be my favorite!!!
Old 01-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #58
hlrababy

I have now started a pin collection for Hollie! I will have to take some pictures and post them. But, when we were down there in November 2007 a very nice CM gave her the 2nd half of a tinkerbell pin. The same one that was given out in the Disney Mom's club packet sent out for the first ones who applied. Well, I bought her a Scrooge, Roger Rabbit, and Cinderella one. So, I am trying to get her a good collection before we go!
Old 01-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #59
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
I have now started a pin collection for Hollie! I will have to take some pictures and post them. But, when we were down there in November 2007 a very nice CM gave her the 2nd half of a tinkerbell pin. The same one that was given out in the Disney Mom's club packet sent out for the first ones who applied. Well, I bought her a Scrooge, Roger Rabbit, and Cinderella one. So, I am trying to get her a good collection before we go!
I love buying pins to add to Chelsea and Connor's collections (and mine, too). Have you discovered all the great Buy It Nows that are available over on ebay?

BTW, Roger Rabbit is one of our favorites -- we gave Connor a copy of the movie for Christmas.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #60
lazydoxy66
Live, love, and laugh!

I made it. Great start, as usual.

I love the Christmas pictures. You all look terrific!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: