Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #2851
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Okay....just a warning. Here is the tear jerker song! Oh my gosh...I was crying as it finished uploading! Its so sweet with these wonderful, sweet kids singing it! So, don't say I didn't warn you....get your tissues out NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJDB660zNs

Last edited by hlrababy; 06-05-2010 at 11:32 AM.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #2852
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
this is such a sweet picture!
Thanks Dawn!

[QUOTE=3prettyprincesses;36846460]Beautiful pictures! I especially loved the praying one and the ones with you, Chad and Hollie. So sweet. This brought back memories, I graduated kindergarten from a Baptist elementary school and my mom has the funniest pics of me singing my little heart out! Hollie is just pure sweetness. What a doll.[QUOTE] Thanks girl!!

Quote:
Ok, Heather, I'm going to ask...what hair color is that exactly that your m-i-l is sporting? She's a great looking woman, especially for her age but that hair color isn't helping her any. Am I crazy or was it 2 distinct colors, like a mahogany red and yellow?? Maybe it's my computer! Regardless, you all looked fabulous and I can tell that Hollie is loved by all her family!
She actually has like 3 colors in it. She has a red color (which she hates but keeps putting it in there!) a blond color and a brown color. Chad and I really miss how her hair used to be. She does too, but it just won't grow that fast anymore so she keeps getting it cut trying to make it catch up and goes right back to how she had it! I will have to find a picture of how she used to do her hair. It was shoulder length and all blond and she styled it so good!

Quote:
ETA: Ever since I saw the video of Hollie's graduation hand jive, I can't get that Grease song out of my head...'born to hand jive, baby!' I am proud to say that I still remember how to do that from the movie!!
LOL!!! I love, love, love that movie and thats one of my favorite parts! I am gonna have to teach that to Hollie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Ah, Hollie is just precious! What a special night for all of you!
Thanks Jackie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
Forget sad! I cry at happy, touching, bascially anything! I cried watching the soldiers march in our local Memorial Day Parade! It's crazy!
LOL!!! Oh me too, I get teary on everything!!! I don't think its crazy...it just means you have a big heart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightFamily06 View Post
Beautiful pictures of Hollie's graduation

The video 's are all soo cute , boy did they have a lot to remember & they all did such a great job

There sweet voices w/ that adorable southern accents , love it !!

Are u going to be doing a pre-trip report for your Feb.trip ? Have you heard anymore on the trip w/ your Mom, Sister & Niece ?
Thanks girl!!!

They sure did have a lot to remember! She would sing a few of them around here, but when she caught us listening, she would stop!

Oh yeah, as soon as we can figure out our dates!! lol!!
I actually asked my mom tonight if my sis has said anything about it and she still hasn't. I am freaking because I want my ADR's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BippityBoo View Post
SO adorable!!! I love when little ones sing
Thanks girl!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #2853
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
It looks to be red with blonde highlights. I actually love it. That is very in style right now. Lots of people have two toned or 3 toned hair right now. (Including myself LOL). I worked in a salon for many years, and it was just starting to be the rage when I stopped working. The only thing with her is the color is a little harsh for her skin, but not as bad as some older ladies I see.
She got mad because she said they made it too blond this time! lol! She has the red, blonde, and brown in it. She keeps saying she wants it to grow out and be one color but goodness if she don't run to that salon once a week for them to do something with it!
She wants to buy one of those hair pieces, like the Jessica Simpson ones. I am with her on that one, I want a long one to put in my hair!

But, yeah it is harsh for her skin. In most of her pictures she looks washed out and white.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #2854
hlrababy

I had a doctors appointment today and we found out the baby has turned! Which is exciting because that means I possibly don't have to have a c-section! YAY!!

In other news, we took Hollie to seek Shreak today! Oh my goodness, it was so cute and funny!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend !
Old 06-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #2855
3prettyprincesses
"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
She actually has like 3 colors in it. She has a red color (which she hates but keeps putting it in there!) a blond color and a brown color. Chad and I really miss how her hair used to be. She does too, but it just won't grow that fast anymore so she keeps getting it cut trying to make it catch up and goes right back to how she had it! I will have to find a picture of how she used to do her hair. It was shoulder length and all blond and she styled it so good!

LOL!!! I love, love, love that movie and thats one of my favorite parts! I am gonna have to teach that to Hollie!
Honey, I STILL have every Grease song memorized to this day! I used to listen to it, pretending I was Olivia Newton-John singing my heart out. Just hoping John Travolta would waltz into my room and sing with me! "Hopelessy devoted to yoooooouuuu..."

Ok, so it wasn't my computer with your mil's hair color then! The style is cute but the colors were a little jarring. You're right, she should just let it grow out.

Great news about the baby! Now you just tell Hannah Lane to stay put, no more turning! How are you feeling Heather? I hope well! The time is a flying girlie!

I took my 3DD's to see Shrek too and they loved it! Especially that it was the 3-D version too. Now we're waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out so we can see that!
Old 06-04-2010, 10:16 PM   #2856
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Great news about the baby turning!!!

We haven't seen Shrek yet -- loved the first three, so we should really get to the movies to see it!
Old 06-05-2010, 04:03 AM   #2857
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I had a doctors appointment today and we found out the baby has turned! Which is exciting because that means I possibly don't have to have a c-section! YAY!!
That's good news. Shorter recovery time for Mommy.

I can only imagine how big God smiles when little ones sing to him.
So very precious.

I couldn't get the last video to work for me. Could just be my computer. I loved the Lord, I Lift Your Name on High one, though!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:01 AM   #2858
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

yay for hannah turning!!! okay, i'm by no means an expert, but seth turns all the time. like literally i feel his head or bum (can't tell which) and a foot here or there, then i can feel him moving and his head or bum or whatever will be somewhere else and he'll be kicking me in another place. so i guess they stop doing that at some point, when they get too big to do it anymore? then when you're closer to your due date they turn like hannah just did? is that how it works? (sorry....my curiosity is just peaking now!)

by the way, i can't get that link to work for the video.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #2859
hlrababy

Oops, I think I see what I did. Let's see if this link works! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJDB660zNs
Old 06-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #2860
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

that was SO cute!!! i was getting all teary-eyed and then the kids started SCREAMING the words and i started laughing instead. so precious!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:57 AM   #2861
taymacsmom
DIS Veteran

Yeah for Hannah turning! She's behaving herself already. I had to "regular" deliveries and my last one ended in a C-section. I was very nervous but when all was said and done, it was really ok. I did not have that much more pain. It was just coming from a different place. Once you see that beautiful healthy baby, it doesn't seem to matter how they got here! I still be hoping that Hannah stays where she at!!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #2862
WrightFamily06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks girl!!!

They sure did have a lot to remember! She would sing a few of them around here, but when she caught us listening, she would stop!

Oh yeah, as soon as we can figure out our dates!! lol!!
I actually asked my mom tonight if my sis has said anything about it and she still hasn't. I am freaking because I want my ADR's!
Your Welcome

Dates would be good in both cases lol I know what you mean about the ADR's , I'm a planner down to the tee and it drives me crazy not to have any plans in place !

Adorable videos of Hollie and her class !! Glad to hear that the baby has turned & that u probably won't require a c-section I was lucky all 3 of mine came out on there own free will no c-sections for me !
Old 06-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #2863
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

I just got back from vacation and am trying to get all caught up, but I have to admit I cheated and jumped straight to the video links

Hollie is so adorable and all the kids up there singing is too stinking cute!

Congrats about possibly not needing a C-section .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Old 06-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #2864
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3prettyprincesses View Post
Honey, I STILL have every Grease song memorized to this day! I used to listen to it, pretending I was Olivia Newton-John singing my heart out. Just hoping John Travolta would waltz into my room and sing with me! "Hopelessy devoted to yoooooouuuu..."
LOL!!! I love the soundtrack to Grease!

Quote:
Ok, so it wasn't my computer with your mil's hair color then! The style is cute but the colors were a little jarring. You're right, she should just let it grow out.
I really do miss her hair how it used to be! I will have to post a picture on my other thread!

Quote:
Great news about the baby! Now you just tell Hannah Lane to stay put, no more turning! How are you feeling Heather? I hope well! The time is a flying girlie!
I have been feeling pretty good! My belly just feels so way stretched out!!! lol

Quote:
I took my 3DD's to see Shrek too and they loved it! Especially that it was the 3-D version too. Now we're waiting for Toy Story 3 to come out so we can see that!
Wasn't it cute!!!
Oh Hollie is so excited to see Toy Story 3...and I think we are too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Great news about the baby turning!!!

We haven't seen Shrek yet -- loved the first three, so we should really get to the movies to see it!
Thank goodness she moved! I have been a little freaked about possibly having a c-section!

Oh you are gonna love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
That's good news. Shorter recovery time for Mommy.

I can only imagine how big God smiles when little ones sing to him.
So very precious.

I couldn't get the last video to work for me. Could just be my computer. I loved the Lord, I Lift Your Name on High one, though!
Yes maam it is good news!

Oh I know! There is nothing sweeter than sweet little ones singing!

I loved that one too!! Hollie was singing it for me yesterday and doing the hand gestures!
I think I fixed the link now!

Quote:
yay for hannah turning!!! okay, i'm by no means an expert, but seth turns all the time. like literally i feel his head or bum (can't tell which) and a foot here or there, then i can feel him moving and his head or bum or whatever will be somewhere else and he'll be kicking me in another place. so i guess they stop doing that at some point, when they get too big to do it anymore? then when you're closer to your due date they turn like hannah just did? is that how it works? (sorry....my curiosity is just peaking now!)

by the way, i can't get that link to work for the video.
Oh I believe it!! Sounds like little Seth is just having a ball turning and rolling in your belly!! lol!!
Hannah has been sideways and then sitting on my pelvis so I am glad she finally decided to stop and stay one way! lol!!

Quote:
that was SO cute!!! i was getting all teary-eyed and then the kids started SCREAMING the words and i started laughing instead. so precious!
Yes, if it hadn't been for the screaming boys I would have fell on the floor in the fetal position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taymacsmom View Post
Yeah for Hannah turning! She's behaving herself already. I had to "regular" deliveries and my last one ended in a C-section. I was very nervous but when all was said and done, it was really ok. I did not have that much more pain. It was just coming from a different place. Once you see that beautiful healthy baby, it doesn't seem to matter how they got here! I still be hoping that Hannah stays where she at!!
LOL!!! She better behave! lol!!
oh wow, really? That is what I think of, its just coming from a different place. AWww, thanks!! Yes, please keep your fingers crossed she will stay downwards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrightFamily06 View Post
Your Welcome

Dates would be good in both cases lol I know what you mean about the ADR's , I'm a planner down to the tee and it drives me crazy not to have any plans in place !

Adorable videos of Hollie and her class !! Glad to hear that the baby has turned & that u probably won't require a c-section I was lucky all 3 of mine came out on there own free will no c-sections for me !
LOL!! That is what I told my mom today. I am worried about the ADR's, but I think we are really only gonna do one character breakfast and that is it.

Awwww, thanks!!! They were all so cute singing!!
Oh me too! I don't really want to be cut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel1025 View Post
I just got back from vacation and am trying to get all caught up, but I have to admit I cheated and jumped straight to the video links

Hollie is so adorable and all the kids up there singing is too stinking cute!

Congrats about possibly not needing a C-section .... I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
LOL!!!!! That is okay you cheated, I would have done the same thing!! lol

Awww, thank you so much!!!!!

Yes, please keep them crossed. As long as I have the epidural, I don't care how they get her out though!
Old 06-06-2010, 04:20 PM   #2865
hlrababy

Last edited by hlrababy; 06-11-2010 at 08:15 AM. Reason: you will know later

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: