Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #1711
mansionterror
DIS Veteran

Welcome back Heather! Can't wait to read about your trip.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #1712
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
I am so ready to get this report started! Thank you all for sticking with me!

There will be some surprises in this trip! We learned that we will not be going back with "certain people"

We met some Dissers! So cool!!

We will add more days to rest. You have to have some rest!

Hollie loves to shake her groove thang! Our shy little booger came out of her shell!

I am gonna start typing this up and I will be posting it tomorrow!

So, come on out and start posting! Lurkers...don't be afraid to post! I promise I won't bite! Well...unless your a cute, sparkly vampire and then I will ask you to bite ME!
Cant wait
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #1713
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Take your time.
I am getting ready now! Woo hoo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugmom View Post
Whoo hoo!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!
Thanks girl!! Getting everything ready right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansionterror View Post
Welcome back Heather! Can't wait to read about your trip.
Hey girl!!!! Thanks, believe it or not I am so glad to be home and sleep in my own bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Cant wait
Here it comes......
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #1714
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

I should have known who/what the drama was!! Didn't you have issues with her in the past at WDW? Like wearing PJ pants to the park?!?!!?
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 12-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #1715
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Okay, here it goes!!!

So, our original plans were to get up around 1:00 am'ish and be at Chads mom's house around 2. Well......life had other plans! Hollie woke up around 12:30 am and got in the bed with us.
Now, I interrupt this part of the trip to explain something. Hollie has a weak stomach....a very, VERY weak stomach! If anyone sneezes around her, she will throw up! (Sorry TMI, but its true!) My sister sneezed in front of her, nothing even came out of my sisters nose, mouth, etc. And Hollie got sick all over my parents kitchen floor! Ewwwww
So, now that you know what will make Hollie spew....I return to the report!

So, Hollie gets in the bed with us and starts coughing. Not sick cough, but the kind where you can't catch your breath. Well....then she gags herself and throws up all over our comforter. NICE!! So, I grab her and start to run to the bathroom when she looks down to see where she got sick. Then she decides to get sick again! BY this point, she is freaking saying that she made herself sick and gag! I finally get her calmed down and cleaned up while Chad cleans up the comforter (I can't deal with sickness! You will find out one reason why later) I told Chad to call his mom and see if we could just leave around 4ish, so that was the plan. We finally got in the bed at 2:20 am and got a little sleep. We were finally on the road around 4:15 am. Hollie was so tired she slept most of the way down there. We finally got to Disney around 12:15 pm. It was so nice to finally see this:

Yay!!! Well, I went to check in and our room wasn't ready just yet. So, we decided to go eat at Planet Hollywood and use our voucher we got.

Its the Jennnnaaaay!

A little while later, Chads mom got the text that their room was ready. Really?? Why did she have to get hers first!! Finally we got ours. Once we got in our room, I started on our window!

I took a picture of these sweet pups outside of our room:

Now, not to disappoint you, but we really didn't do anything that night. We were supposed to go meet Kristen, Chris, Lauren, and Jake to watch the fireworks at the Poly, but I wasn't feeling so hot. So, I sent Kristen and Lauren a text message and told them we would have to take a rain check

Coming up next, our Universal fun!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #1716
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
I should have known who/what the drama was!! Didn't you have issues with her in the past at WDW? Like wearing PJ pants to the park?!?!!?
Yes!!! Just wait till I tell you things she got mad about it! Girl, it just added up!
She got mad because I introduced her to you and Chris as "My in-laws" WHATEVER!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #1717
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Been lurking, now posting. Love drama- And Hollie is really cute.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:51 PM   #1718
P.I. Squirrel
DIS Veteran

Hey, Heather. We're back. When did you check out? Did you have any Pop Warner experiences like we did? Right now, we are so turned off from Disney simply because of a bunch of rowdy and rude teens.

Old 12-07-2009, 08:59 PM   #1719
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Been lurking, now posting. Love drama- And Hollie is really cute.
and thanks for coming out of lurkdom! Believe me, there will be some drama!!
Aww, thanks so much!! Your kiddos are adorable! I am reading your May TR right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I. Squirrel View Post
Hey, Heather. We're back. When did you check out? Did you have any Pop Warner experiences like we did? Right now, we are so turned off from Disney simply because of a bunch of rowdy and rude teens.
Whats up!! We checked out Friday morning and got home late that night. It was so nice to be home!
We didn't have any pop warner experiences thank goodness!!!!
Uh oh!!!!! You guys are gonna have to tell me what happened!!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #1720
MeMom
DIS Veteran

It's so nice to see Pop!

Sorry you didn't get too much rest before you started. I bet you were absolutely worn out that night.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the fun to come.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #1721
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Aw poor Hollie! Not a good way to start the vacation for her, or you and Chad.

Woo! That is so exciting how fast you can get to WDW! I love that moment of seeing the gates for the first time.

Aw..no fair your room wasn't ready first!

Love the POP pics. I can't wait to try it for the first time!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #1722
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Yeay! You started your TR!!! What a shame that Hollie got sick right before you left, but I sure do love seeing that wonderful WDW sign! Did you come in the back way along Western Way?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #1723
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

Poor Hollie!

Driving under that sign is just the best.

Love your window

Old 12-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #1724
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
So, Hollie gets in the bed with us and starts coughing. Not sick cough, but the kind where you can't catch your breath. Well....then she gags herself and throws up all over our comforter. NICE!! So, I grab her and start to run to the bathroom when she looks down to see where she got sick. Then she decides to get sick again!
oh, no!!!! see, i didn't even know about this drama. glad you guys still left at a decent time.

Quote:
Its the Jennnnaaaay!
i didn't even know this was there!!!!!! you learn something new every day on the disboards. and i LOVE that movie.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #1725
BrooklynnsMommy
DIS Veteran

I'm here and can't wait to hear about all the fun! Sorry the trip didn't start out as you planned hopefully after a good night's sleep all was well and good.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: