Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #151
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Okay, here are some of the pictures from the commercial for DukeFest I was in. It was really fun!! They actually sent me a copy of it and I am going to figure out a way to upload it so I can put it on here. It wasn't shown on regular tv, only at racetracks during the Nascar season. But still, it was fun! When I first saw him, I looked at Chad and said, "Its B-freaking-Duke" Of course being the smallville fan that he is, Chad thought the same but then added, "Its Jonathan Kent!" lol!! I know, we are geeks!!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:23 PM   #152
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
So you got lucky tonight and gotcha some PAUL!

AWWWW NO WAY!!! I am about to watch it now! I had to DVR it again!!! Chad with his wrestling and 24!!!! I mean, I love me some Keifer, but still!!! Well, thats great! I will have some nice dreams tonight!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #153
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
AWWWW NO WAY!!! I am about to watch it now! I had to DVR it again!!! Chad with his wrestling and 24!!!! I mean, I love me some Keifer, but still!!! Well, thats great! I will have some nice dreams tonight!!
Yep! A good bit of Paul. Sexy pics of Bo Duke there. I hope ya can figure out the commercial thing. I wanna see it.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM   #154
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

How fun are those pics at the wax museum!!

I watched Taladagga Nights (sp?) this weekend so I got an extra laugh at that one.

You are so good at capturing the poses with the figures. Very entertaining. You must have a good time looking back at them.

Wow, you met a t.v. legend and got to be in a commercial too. Of course he picked you, I'm sure you were the prettiest one there.

A Tinkerbell bday sounds fantastic. I couldn't think of a better theme.

You will have to take lots of pics of your hair dos after you go to BBB.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 PM   #155
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

That's so awesome about the commercial..and being able to meet the man, the myth, the legend I grew up watching Dukes Of Hazzard too

1983,1986, 1987,88,95: Off site

Old 01-20-2009, 08:35 AM   #156
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing! And I hope you figure out how to upload the commercial because I want to see it! And duh he picked you- who wouldn't?!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #157
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Love the Jonathan Kent pics, so cool that you got picked!!
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 01-20-2009, 09:36 AM   #158
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Thanks girl!!!!! I have heard of that and I have always wanted to visit one of her places!! Everything just looks so good!!!
I would definately recommend this one we went too. It was a little expensive, I think it was $21.95, but it was cute!

Cooter's is a museum type place for the Dukes of Hazzard tv show. The guy who played Cooter in the series owns the place. He usually shows up and does autographs and stuff. Its a really neat place if you liked the show. They have several cars and other things from the show.
Thanks for the information. I don't think we ever had Duke's of Hazzard over here but I did see the film with Jessica Simpson a while back . You will have to fill me in on Ober Gatlinburg and take lots of pictures. We planned to go there last time but didn't have time so are going to this year but would love to know everything there is to do there.

Maybe you and I should gatecrash one of Hef's parties one day so we could meet him. Maybe not the Midsummer Nights one though unless you want to go in your underwear

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 01-20-2009, 07:19 PM   #159
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
How fun are those pics at the wax museum!!

I watched Taladagga Nights (sp?) this weekend so I got an extra laugh at that one.

You are so good at capturing the poses with the figures. Very entertaining. You must have a good time looking back at them.

Wow, you met a t.v. legend and got to be in a commercial too. Of course he picked you, I'm sure you were the prettiest one there.

A Tinkerbell bday sounds fantastic. I couldn't think of a better theme.

You will have to take lots of pics of your hair dos after you go to BBB.
That place was so fun! I have more pics I am about to post too!!!

We like to pose in our pictures!!

I am trying to upload the commercial right now! I hope it works!

I am hoping that Chad will dress at Peter Pan! But, Hollie told him she wants him to be Capt. Hook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfan71 View Post
That's so awesome about the commercial..and being able to meet the man, the myth, the legend I grew up watching Dukes Of Hazzard too
Awww, he was so nice!!!! Just really nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
How cool is that?! Thanks for sharing! And I hope you figure out how to upload the commercial because I want to see it! And duh he picked you- who wouldn't?!

I am trying it right now!! I hope it works!

Awwww, that is so sweet of you! But, I am sure its only because I was standing right beside the lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Love the Jonathan Kent pics, so cool that you got picked!!
It was so fun! He was just really nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Thanks for the information. I don't think we ever had Duke's of Hazzard over here but I did see the film with Jessica Simpson a while back . You will have to fill me in on Ober Gatlinburg and take lots of pictures. We planned to go there last time but didn't have time so are going to this year but would love to know everything there is to do there.

Maybe you and I should gatecrash one of Hef's parties one day so we could meet him. Maybe not the Midsummer Nights one though unless you want to go in your underwear
It was a really good show!!! The movie was cute because I like Sean William Scott and Johnny Knoxville!
I will take lots of pictures of Ober! I have never been there so I am really excited!

Oooooh, we really should!! Maybe for one of the parties there! We are women so they have to let us in, right!!
Hmmmm, I could probably find something that covers pretty good. Oh, after I put something underneath to suck everything in and push things out!!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #160
hlrababy

Chad had to beg me to get that close to Jason! It looked like his eyes followed you!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #161
hlrababy

Here are some random pics from Gatlinburg and some of Hollie that were in the same album!

Hollie did my makeup and hers!!! Of course, here is her "myspace" pic we call it! lol!

View from our balcony

I liked MY picture! lol

At hard rock cafe

Hollie and our doggie

I got hit with a snowball in the bootie right as this was taken and I was laughing!

Old 01-20-2009, 07:29 PM   #162
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

How did you like Hard Rock Cafe? We went to that one in Gatlinburg..and I've been to the one in New York, Myrtle Beach, Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale Gatlinburg is so neat too.

I can't wait to see more pictures

1983,1986, 1987,88,95: Off site

Old 01-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #163
coteau_chick
DIS Veteran

I just found you here. I don't know why it took me so long. I need to go back and read up now.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #164
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfan71 View Post
How did you like Hard Rock Cafe? We went to that one in Gatlinburg..and I've been to the one in New York, Myrtle Beach, Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale Gatlinburg is so neat too.

I can't wait to see more pictures
Awww, thank you and I am glad your here! We liked it!! I love any Hard Rock cafe! I have been to the one in Atlanta, Orlando, Gatlinburg, Nashville and New Orleans. I collect the hurricane glasses from them! I want to go to the Myrtle Beach one! Is it really cool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coteau_chick View Post
I just found you here. I don't know why it took me so long. I need to go back and read up now.
Awww!! I am glad your here!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #165
iluv2go2disney
Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney World

I love the new pics. Are those from the Wax Museum in Gatlinburg. We've been there and I recognize all the same characters. We had the best time there.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: