Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What should we name our cruise?
999 Happy Haunts Cruise 1 14.29%
Creepy Cruising 3 42.86%
Sppoky Sailing 1 14.29%
High Seas Halloween 0 0%
Halloween on the High Seas 1 14.29%
HalloWonder Cruise 4 57.14%
A High Seas Haunting 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2009, 03:01 PM   #16
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you I'm good. The state I lived in before was Texas . I was born in California . ( Mom made me put that .) My favorite sports are baseball and swimming . Do you like baseball?

Good luck in that talent show .

I'm going skiing tomorrow. Do you ski?

Your friend,
Amber

babyburrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyburrito View Post
Hi Adriane,
How are you I'm good. The state I lived in before was Texas . I was born in California . ( Mom made me put that .) My favorite sports are baseball and swimming . Do you like baseball?

Good luck in that talent show .

I'm going skiing tomorrow. Do you ski?

Your friend,
Amber

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Sorry I haven't written in a while I have been busy. Yesterday we built a snowman and today we went ice- fishing, but we caught no fish. The talent show went well. I do not play baseball, but I do like throwing the ball to my mom. No, I have never skied. Do you have any webkinz? I have 2 Halloween black cats, a chiwawa, and a lil' kinz gray and white cat and a charcoal cat.
I can't wait to meet you!!!!!!!!
Adriane

Its kinda fun to do the impossible!
~Walt Disney

Me DH DD(16) DS(11) DD(10) DS(7) DS (4) and DS (1)
mvlimmex is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #18
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good. It's ok you haven't written in a while. I haven't played baseball in a while but it's fun to through. Yes I have many webkinz 2 chiwawas, 1 reindeer, Another dog but I forgot it's tipe it's white , 1 lion ,1 little kinz hippo, 1 hippo, 1 cow, 1 pink Goggles, and 1 pink cat. ( I might have forgot some. if I forgot some or I get a new one I will tell you.) My goal is to
get 10 webkinz. (The pretty 10 was pounds) Some of the codes are not entered. What is the new pet of the month? I don't no. I'm glad the talent show turned out good.
I can't wait to meet yo to.
Your friend,
Amber

Old 02-02-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. The new pet of the month is a goggles. Then March's pet of the month is a Yorkie. I could pm you my username if you want me too. Just tell me if you want me too then you could PM me yours. Your goggles is the pet of the month. What are your webkinz names'? My black cats names are Sparkle and Blackie. My chiwawas name is Alexandria. My lil' kinz gray and whitecat's nameSamantha and my charcoal cat is named Bridget( I have not logged in yet,)
Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 02-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #20
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I am good. Thanks for telling me what the pet of the month is a goggles. I went on line today but I couldn't tell if the white goggles or pink goggles is it. I would love to pm are user names then I think we could be friends. I think the white dog is a Yorke I'm not sure. My webkinz names are chiwaws are Sweety and Chiwa the Yorke is Fuzzy the lion is Max the little hippo Little and the big hippo is Hip the cow is Lucy the reindeer is Prancer I don't know what to call the pink goggles the pink cat's name is Angel because she is wearing a angel dress. Do you buy clothes for your webkinz? How do you know the march pet of the month is the Yorke?

Your friend,
Amber

Old 02-06-2009, 09:51 PM   #21
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Sorry, I havent' written in a while, but I have been doing homework for every night until bed-time and i also have dance. We are doing lots of progect at our school. We are doing bookreports, aperson biography in our computer class( I am doing Walt Disney ) and we are also doing a Solar System project. I am Neptune ( which is my favorite color( aqua). Maybe you could name your goggles pinky or sweetie. I know what the pet of the month is because on the newpaper in the right-hand corner there is a picture of a goggles then click on it and it say this and next months pet I buy clothes for my pets on the W-shop, but not for real life. today it got to 40 degrees.Have you built any snowmen? I have built one , but it started melting

Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Last edited by mvlimmex; 02-06-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #22
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I am good. It's ok you haven't written in a while homework can keep me up all night to. I hate it when that happens . I think I will name him silly because I imagine he is silly thanks for names I will tell you what I decide. No I haven't built a snowman it hasn't snowed but I went skiing yesterday but after lunch the ski lifts stopped working except the one I can't go on, the day wasn't that fun. Thanks for telling me about the goggles thing. I surely will use it in the future.
Thanks for telling me about everything
Your friend,
Amber

I just named goggles silly.

Last edited by babyburrito; 02-08-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: I named goggles.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #23
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Your welcome. What are your favorite subjects in school? I like art and Spanish. I like your goggles name. My snowman melted and I built the snow left over from it into a animal snowman In a week from Monday we are going on a field trip to see actrobats, then go to Culvers. Then in 2 weeks from Monday we are going to a Jungle Book thing and then pizza Hut.

Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #24
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I am good. My favorite subjects are Reading, Science, Art, Enrichment, Lunch, and Recess. Thank you for the complement about goggles. The goggles I had wasn't the pet of the month it must be the white one. ( I could of spun the wheel of the month twice.) those field trips sound fun. What is culvers? I have no idea.
I'm going to a dog show on valentines day. I want a cocker spaniel puppy for a dog when I grow up. I love them.

Your friend,
Amber

Old 02-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #25
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. What is Enrichment? Culvers is a resturant that serves lots of grilled foods. Like Hamburgers, chicken strips, ( which I do not like) . They also have ice cream, grilled cheese and french fries ( my favorite) Have FUN at the dog show!!!!! What are your favorite foods? I like almost all kinds of fruit, french fries, and other foods, but those are my favorite.
I can't wait to meet you!!!!!
Got to get to bed I have a test tommorow!!
Do you have school right now?
Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 02-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #26
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I am good.
In Enrichment you play a lot of games their not about anything. I would love to go to Culvers.

What did you get for valentines day?
(I know where mom put are valentines presents. She didn't hide them well.)

Amber

Old 02-28-2009, 06:50 PM   #27
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am sick, I have the 24- hour flu I am starting to feel a little better. I got lots of candy at school. I also got a giant kiss chocolate, and some mints. What is your favorite flavor of stuff? My favorite
flavor of stuff is mint. It is my sister's 5th birthday in 3 days. How is Emma? Stephanie wants to know since she has not heard from her in a while.

Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 03-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #28
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Bump!!!!
Amber, how are you and Emma?
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Old 03-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #29
babyburrito
Mouseketeer

Hi Adriane,
How are you? I'm good. Sorry I didn't write back later I've been so busy lately. I got so many things for valentines day I can't name them all. My favorite flavor of stuff is chocolate, and mint. Emma is good, Emma says hi, her birthday is tomorrow she is having a Incredibles party. Wish Stephanie happy birthday from us.

From,
Amber

Old 03-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #30
mvlimmex
DIS Veteran

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. Stephanie says hi and wishes Emma a happy birthday!! There is no more snow except maybe a little. Tomorrow it is going to be in the 50s and 55 on Tuesday.Who are your favorite movie stars. I like Mary- Kate and Ashely Olson, Anna- Sophia Robb, Dakota Fanning, Alyson Stoner, and Liliana Mumy.
I can't wait to meet you on the cruise!!!!
Your Friend,
Adriane

~Walt Disney

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: